Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys^^' sorry if i skip 69 pages
I just find this game only now. I read incest and i really like incest (i just wanna play it only for the incest thing XD).
I see some info and the optional thing in the first page. But the fear to play in the wrong way or see some thing that i do not wanna see is there XD

So before start or download the game.
Can i play the intere game remaining only male? I do not like gender bender or play as a female girl.
So can someone tell me if i can play a normal male route? And if is hard to achive it?
Ofc i read the genre and i see the optional thing, and i see thing that i do no really like. Like bestiality, gay or as i say before gender bender. Now i understand that is optional, but is hard to avoid? I see also someone post a walkthrough, so if i use the walkthrough is easy to avoid thing like... gay? Or bestiality? But the most important thing... can i remain male all the time? I just wanna see the story from a man's perspective. And ofc fuck all the girls/family female member in this game XD
Anticipate thankses.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Hi guys^^' sorry if i skip 69 pages
I just find this game only now. I read incest and i really like incest (i just wanna play it only for the incest thing XD).
I see some info and the optional thing in the first page. But the fear to play in the wrong way or see some thing that i do not wanna see is there XD

So before start or download the game.
Can i play the intere game remaining only male? I do not like gender bender or play as a female girl.
So can someone tell me if i can play a normal male route? And if is hard to achive it?
Ofc i read the genre and i see the optional thing, and i see thing that i do no really like. Like bestiality, gay or as i say before gender bender. Now i understand that is optional, but is hard to avoid? I see also someone post a walkthrough, so if i use the walkthrough is easy to avoid thing like... gay? Or bestiality? But the most important thing... can i remain male all the time? I just wanna see the story from a man's perspective. And ofc fuck all the girls/family female member in this game XD
Anticipate thankses.
You can easily avoid all content you dont want expect for one time you will be transformed. It happens mainly to introduce it to the story, and you dont have to do anything while its happening and can just go back to being a man. All the other things you can just avoid by just telling the game you are not into them.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
You can easily avoid all content you dont want expect for one time you will be transformed. It happens mainly to introduce it to the story, and you dont have to do anything while its happening and can just go back to being a man. All the other things you can just avoid by just telling the game you are not into them.
Is it also possible to remain female after the transformation and play a purely lesbian route?

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Is it also possible to remain female after the transformation and play a purely lesbian route?
The plan is (is say the plan cause that was what were said, not cause I am involved) to be able to control what gender you are based on getting stat points that push you towards male or female. That is not in yet in this build, but in the new hud that where in the last part of this update it seams to show a bar for male and female, so hopefully that will come soon. You chose yourself what kind of people you pursue so I would assume that a complete lesbian play though will be possible.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i start to download the game, but i see under the download link the premium thing. So now i am confuse, have i download this premium link? Or the base game on first page have already this premium link in?
Also if i have to download this premium who is the link i have to download? Because when i click on the link the site show me two post one with a mega and one with a 79099_Assembly-CSharp-v0.065Fix2 for now i download this assembly, but i do not know if i have to use it or no.

Edit
On page one is written
English, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, French, Spanish.
But how i change the language? In the option i see only English and Portuguese.
How i change in italian?

Anticipate thankses.

Otakusan94

Sep 21, 2017
I downloaded the full cg and I found a third scene with brat (in the bathroom) and a fourth(seems to be in a dream) but I coudn´t find it in the game. Anybody knwo how to achieve it???w

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys how i save the game? I only see load? I also try to click on all the letter on the keyboard! Also right click on the mause! How i save in this game?

xrufi0x

Dec 26, 2017
I can't get past the first alley scene.... nothing loads... i click locales top right, nothing happens??

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I can't get past the first alley scene.... nothing loads... i click locales top right, nothing happens??
I think the game let you save in some condition >.> at last after the train bathroom, the game say to me if i wanna save or not. But i hope i can save also in other way. Can someone tell me?

If you wanna i see a walkthrough some pages back.

xrufi0x

Dec 26, 2017
I think the game let you save in some condition >.> at last after the train bathroom, the game say to me if i wanna save or not. But i hope i can save also in other way. Can someone tell me?

If you wanna i see a walkthrough some pages back.
I'm literally just stuck on the alley screen... guide says im supposed to see her x boyfriend but nothing happens... nobody comes, im literally looking at a garage door in an alley.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I'm literally just stuck on the alley screen... guide says im supposed to see her x boyfriend but nothing happens... nobody comes, im literally looking at a garage door in an alley.
Strange i follow the guide and after the train i meet her ex, i say to him that she is me girl, then i kiss her. After i meet him again in the alley. Here i say that the girl now is me girlfriend or something like that, he kick me and then i kick him. Then i continue the game.

Edit
Guys is me game or i miss something? I follow the walk and the walk say
This happen after i kick in the ball the ex boyfriend.
After i return to the appartament

bathroom

1. grab her
2. tickle her
3. Say i`m your master
4. (special)

But the special do not wrok! The game say to me [comming soon]?

I also try to download the premium thing, ofc if i download the right thing.
Can someone tell me if i miss something?

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Since the game is updated, this is what you do.

you need tomasturbate to your sister photo to activate the incest option
1. caress sister
2. legs
3. continue stroking her legs
4. pause
5. caress her butt
6. go to waist
7. back to caress her butt
8. stroke her pussy
9. caress her little tits
10. repeat 9 until the option to caress her boobs is gone
11. uncover her breast
12. lick her nipples
13. continue licking nipples
14. stay and give an excuse
From this I don't know if you fail or not mainly because I haven't try the other options, but this is what I have
15. stroke her pussy
16. faster
17. rub your cock on her lips
18. jack off
19. faster
20. enjoy (last step)
this is if you want to earn 2 romance points after that event
21. stay and give an excuse
22. I was just admiring you
23. Anny, let's not fight about it. This is normal

P.s. not sure if the bathroom reaction change after this.
Mine just skips the couch to the bathroom sceen, what to do? and i did masturbate to the pic on the train and the girl from train, does not show option "to put her hand on my crouch" just says stand up again, what to do?

Hawk15

May 16, 2017
Hello, if nobody has anything to my problem
(How do you put Lindsey's hand on the tail at the station that does not work)
can then upload at least one of a savegame to the station please

Markx2

Oct 19, 2017
I guess, not much have changed. After last ver, ending you get switched into new layout - WHICH is very not intuison friendly hah. You met 2 new girls basicaly. Main game issue - unfinnished stuff and options from very start of game -.- I will return to game after basic content would be fullfiled ;/

May 14, 2017
Here. Maxed stats for all girls with hidden content.
I have a problem with that, i put it where it goes and started the game, then loaded the same then i only get the text but no pics, i then restarted the game but get the same just text no pics is their a way to fix it

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes