Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Starting v0.065Fixed2 new game with Cheat Mod, I found followings:
1. With cheat mod, all stats of the girls should be maximized. But when MC goes to the park to see Anny and Jimmy, all stats of Anny are reset to zero.
2. When MC (in female form) brings Bret to home after Bret being hit by Bald pervert in alley, all stats of Bret are reset to zero.
3. Relationship / Quotes / Inventory bars on the right of the screen (under locales bar) disappears suddenly while playing (I don't remember when, maybe going to CADE after becoming female)
4. Name of MC remains to female even if MC becomes back to male (in the park, Anny still calls her brother the female name).

I am not sure these are bugs of the original game or bugs of Cheat Mod, or my own problem.

lawislaw

Dec 29, 2017
Starting v0.065Fixed2 new game with Cheat Mod, I found followings:
1. With cheat mod, all stats of the girls should be maximized. But when MC goes to the park to see Anny and Jimmy, all stats of Anny are reset to zero.
2. When MC (in female form) brings Bret to home after Bret being hit by Bald pervert in alley, all stats of Bret are reset to zero.
3. Relationship / Quotes / Inventory bars on the right of the screen (under locales bar) disappears suddenly while playing (I don't remember when, maybe going to CADE after becoming female)
4. Name of MC remains to female even if MC becomes back to male (in the park, Anny still calls her brother the female name).

I am not sure these are bugs of the original game or bugs of Cheat Mod, or my own problem.
The Problem is, that the game have strugles in reaktiväte the stats of the male form. Greno seem to different the stats between the two form. The switching dosn't work. This bug is old, I'm myself same sort of upsed, it did not got fixed already. :-/

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
The Problem is, that the game have strugles in reaktiväte the stats of the male form. Greno seem to different the stats between the two form. The switching dosn't work. This bug is old, I'm myself same sort of upsed, it did not got fixed already. :-/
I posted my modified .dll around the time 65 came out. I modified the stats in the actual object that retrieves the stats, so I never had it reset in between m/f as I remember.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Starting the game right now besides the code mod is there any other mods or patches i should download?

PS how do you save?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
We need a walkthrough to avoid all the rape also who does the raping? I don't want to see any of the girls you can get with or family members being raped by other men.

Pollolicious

Jun 26, 2017
Anyone know when is the next update?, i checked his patreon but he doesnt have future release dates. Great game though.

U

User_14600

I don't know what he is doing either. He sometimes posts he is working the whole day but the I got the feeling that's it for the rest of the month. At least one update with over an hour of new content per month would be fair to the amound of money he is earning right now in my opinion which still wouldn't be as much as other developers create withing this time and much less patreons. I don't know if he is working completely alone on that project but maybe he should consider taking other people into the boat. I wan't at least the "coming soon" scenes be filled in the next update.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The newest update was weird how the style of the game changed hard to get use to it. And yes one update per month is not asking for a lot but the main thing is having a complete game that is good. Sure i speak for everyone we are sick of games being rushed and even worse abandoned.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes