Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

To get her to agree on the FwB option you must increase her LOVE stat high enough not her dominance stat. The dominance stat is used for stuff like the end of the train station scene with her after you get punched by the guy if you kissed her in front of him.

As I stated in my other post I used cheat engine to increase her love stat to max. Later I started working on her dominance stat. You could also run 2 cheat engines at one time and scan for love stat number in one and dominance stat number in the other and alter them both like that.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
@

To get her to agree on the FwB option you must increase her LOVE stat high enough not her dominance stat. The dominance stat is used for stuff like the end of the train station scene with her after you get punched by the guy if you kissed her in front of him.

As I stated in my other post I used cheat engine to increase her love stat to max. Later I started working on her dominance stat. You could also run 2 cheat engines at one time and scan for love stat number in one and dominance stat number in the other and alter them both like that.
ok, thanks
but I don't know what to change in the cheat engine, especially since I use it very rarely.

syndozer

Jan 30, 2018
dude, i dont know if im stupid or what, but, how do you guys sleep in this game? i've tried to click anywhere, but nothing happened. is it somekind of bug? or what?

sorry for my bad english ^_^

kemcbg

Oct 7, 2017
dude, i dont know if im stupid or what, but, how do you guys sleep in this game? i've tried to click anywhere, but nothing happened. is it somekind of bug? or what?

sorry for my bad english ^_^
It is not implemented yet. Anyway I hope we will see an update soon :confused:

Flemmard

Feb 22, 2018
New post form Patreon:
Hello guys!

Well, I'm coming to inform you that I've finished the penultimate scene, and I hope to be bringing the update in a few days!

I can not stand it anymore!

Well, it's just missing the scene with the prostitute, who will not have much talk! It will be another "Pay Per Sex" and in time I will bring more exotic prostitutes, transsexual, dwarfs and more!

Well, remember that I said that I had rented a good office.

I finished the change, but I stayed without the internet, because the operator that I had hired was slow to do the installation.

Well, I'm 100% back and I Swear I'll bring the updates faster and keeping the dates provided.

WARNING: the event in the bathroom with Megan will be the first event that you can receive a GAMEOVER. You will have a correct way to finish and another wrong! It will have to be very manipulative and seductive not to ruin everything!

One more thing! You remember the ? Well, I managed to make it work and I already applied in the new scenes of this update! Well, this will accelerate the development, after all, I will not have to choose the images of each speech, I will only program the emotion and the system will be in charge of searching for an image with the "tag" and show it.

Well that's all!

Once again I thank all those who are believing in this wonderful project that I seek to improve more and more!

Hugs!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
If you want a mac version then see if it can be converted to mac and do it. It could be that there has been no one willing to do it for one reason or another or maybe it doesn't covert and work well for mac. You'll have to research and see.

bobberson2

Dec 10, 2017
After a few playthroughs...I think if you try and force the pills on Bret at the garage, he maybe shouldn't take no for an answer in your apartment...just a suggestion

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I think it all depends on what you say to him that will make him say no.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Only if you are a patron since most of the stuff on patreon is patrud only so you must be paying to see anything on most patreon accounts.

March 29th there is a post under patrud only that states *I'm here and I'm bringing news!*

@

To use cheat engine start the game then start cheat engine or start 2 cheat engines. Start the game when you are on the train click on both cheat engines one at a time and click the computer and find the game .exe and hit open then you just have to type in 0 in the value line and hit first scan make notes of the stats you gain if you get 2 love type in 2 into one of the cheat engines and hit next scan other cheat engine put in the other number for the other stat you gained and repeat. Once you get it down to 1 to 2 you can double click one to bring it down to the bottom area and double click the number in the value area and change it to 100 and if the number changes then you know you go it. Then click the box at the front of the line to lock it

If you put in -100 that will make them hate you make them dominate over you or will not consider you a friend if you put in 100 then they love you consider you a friend and you'll be dominate over them.

Kateer

Jan 21, 2018
Im certain that there's a mac version, because I have a 0.55 version of the game. I have no idea how to convert unity game tho, and that is after trying to figure out how to do it ever since this game released the .55b version.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
To use cheat engine start the game then start cheat engine or start 2 cheat engines. Start the game when you are on the train click on both cheat engines one at a time and click the computer and find the game .exe and hit open then you just have to type in 0 in the value line and hit first scan make notes of the stats you gain if you get 2 love type in 2 into one of the cheat engines and hit next scan other cheat engine put in the other number for the other stat you gained and repeat. Once you get it down to 1 to 2 you can double click one to bring it down to the bottom area and double click the number in the value area and change it to 100 and if the number changes then you know you go it. Then click the box at the front of the line to lock it

If you put in -100 that will make them hate you make them dominate over you or will not consider you a friend if you put in 100 then they love you consider you a friend and you'll be dominate over them.
??? why do you need to complicate everything ten times ?
1) make a test run,find ONE value of ANY stat,find what it is writen by,find by what instruction it's writen.
2) start a normal run and monitor what this instruction access,it will show stats the moment they are triggered. i.e increase Char1 Love/Dom and it will show you Love/Dom address.

deadspin

Jun 1, 2017
I don't know but this game is buggy as hell, I get to were the ui has changed. The MC says to go take a shower and yet I can't. Just nothing then out of the blue the game switches to me being introduced to some girl and now I have nothing I can do at all.

lawislaw

Dec 29, 2017
I don't know but this game is buggy as hell, I get to were the ui has changed. The MC says to go take a shower and yet I can't. Just nothing then out of the blue the game switches to me being introduced to some girl and now I have nothing I can do at all.
This is nearly the end of the current version. Just try to go to the balcony and visit the grocery store. Than some things will happen, but then that's it.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes