Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Morodin

Dec 19, 2016
I don't know what he is doing either. He sometimes posts he is working the whole day but the I got the feeling that's it for the rest of the month. At least one update with over an hour of new content per month would be fair to the amound of money he is earning right now in my opinion which still wouldn't be as much as other developers create withing this time and much less patreons. I don't know if he is working completely alone on that project but maybe he should consider taking other people into the boat. I wan't at least the "coming soon" scenes be filled in the next update.
Let's be absolutely fair about this. Most of the developers who put their stuff out there have full time jobs or go to school full time. They also have family and other real life commitments and do this as a hobby that gets them a little extra money. They do not have 8 hours a day 7 days a week to commit to these games.

To top it off if you're working solo and don't have artists, coders, writers, editors, designers, engineers, and testers working with you. It means you're running a one legged race from the word go to begin with, and let's face it with everything you have to do by yourself; you're probably not doing anything in a time efficient manner.

So in short, expecting 1 hour of gameplay in a single months of updates is asking for quite a bit. Especially when a person can spend 80 total hours programming, designing, testing, and debugging some of the 'simplest' systems. But hey if you think you can do better, the tools are out there; do better and put us all to shame.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
I think the idea behind complaints is that few thousand dollars is not exactly pocket money anymore and it could/should motivate creators to show a little more effort. How much justified these expectations are, it depends. If I was getting what Greono gets, I'd have three times the national average income, not bad at all. But it varies around the world, of course. Somewhere it may be even better. And somewhere else, the same amount of money may not be anything to be too excited about. And creator's original job is a factor too, there's huge difference in salaries between different jobs. So it's really hard to judge.

In the end, it's up to every supporter to decide. Do you feel that you're paying too much for too little? Then lower or stop your pledge. That's it. If you're already (or still) at zero, then be glad that other people believe in the project and support it.

Btw, do you know that we should be getting dwarf prostitute (not in next update)? I wonder if the goal is to have absolutely everything in this game.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Btw, do you know that we should be getting dwarf prostitute (not in next update)? I wonder if the goal is to have absolutely everything in this game.
Wait what? I guess I am out of the loop on this one. Some people may dislike that he seems to be adding everything and their fetish to the game. But I kind of like that it seems to be no limit to what can show up. Makes it feel way less formulaic than most games where you know what will happen from the start. Hopefully new content will come quicker when he have gotten the game on to the new systems and interface that he is working on. I understand that consumes a lot of time that dont instantly translate to new content. But however long it will take, non of us can disagree that we are wondering where this will go to.

U

User_14600

I don't agree with you at all. 1 hour of content isn't much for a month compared to the games I've supported or played in the past. I don't talk about new games with almost no supporters but if you earn that much you should be able to get this together. Of course that's not possible if you have a full time job but then it's the question: Why not working full-time on the game or at least if he's not willing or able to quit his job, hire another person? I completely understand it's not easy to do everything on your own but you don't have to.

I don't demand content every month but if I remember correctly the game had no big update this year yet and that's a period of time I can't understand. If I had the passion to create a video game I would feel really bad for my patreons/ supporters for not bringing a major update this long but that's just my personal opinion and you don't have to agree. This also is no criticism of the game which I consider as great.

Reactions: berny

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello guys!
I came to inform you that I finally found a place to rent as an office!

This is wonderful because I can separate the work from my personal life, I had to have done this a long time, but it is difficult to find a good place in my city, after all, my kind of work requires, in some moments, that I work from dawn and not all the establishments I visited gave me this freedom.

I found a place with bed, bathroom and refrigerator for a great price, nothing very luxurious, after all the important thing at the moment is to leave the updates in days, I have sinned very much in this and I recognize!

Well, little by little I'm organizing. Today I will receive my mother-in-law, but guess what? I will not be here! Hahahaha! I will be in my office well away from all headache and can work quietly on the project! If it were not so, today would only be one more day that I would not be able to move the game :/

Thank you to each one of you for helping out with this project!

Hugs!

Reactions: ucla9

smnb

Sep 5, 2017

Hello guys,

Well, after a few hours trying to figure out the appearance and personality of the first prostitute of the game, I decided to bring a mature woman, but with a very hot body and beautiful silicon breasts (something very characteristic).

Well, as I said, I do not intend to go into the story with Alexia at stake. It will be the escape valve of the character to satisfy his sexual impulses (due to experiments with D-Dream).

Alexia will also be the gateway to allow the player to prostitute himself, in his male form (gay transvestite) or in his female form. But that possibility will come with time, after Alexia presents the pimp her pimp.

Guys, I intend to bring in two other prostitutes in the future. A young rookie and a dwarf (what do you think of a dwarf?)

Why more prostitutes? Well, that will influence the character's employment as a prostitute, competition, enmity or companionship, it will also be a great way to discover secrets from the other characters. It will all depend on your choices.

Reactions: Otyi and UncleVT

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

There is no patch needed for the game and everything in the game is avoidable as long as you don't trigger them. Like for rape if you don't want it in your game then don't click I want this during the testing where she injects you. If you say I want this then it'll unlock rape but if you pick the other one it'll stay locked. If you unlock rape then somethings may happen later on.

I know when you meet Bret the 2nd time outside your sisters place if you try to grab the picture right away he'll stomp on your hand take the photo and say stay away from his girlfriend or he'll rape the sister.

But right now there is no rape in the game yet there is a forced BJ if you have hidden content unlocked but the forced BJ is your decision as you can pick fight back or submit.

@

I'll pass on Alexia as she doesn't look all that beautiful to me. I'll stick to the sister girl from the train doctors assistant and the girl that has the hots for the sister.

bobberson2

Dec 10, 2017
With the updated stats dll, is it possible to get them maxed for everyone (ginger, Bret, dr, etc) or is what we have as good as it can be right now?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

That spots been like that for awhile now. It might some day get updated but who knows when that'll be as they just recently moved to a different place.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Hi Guys,

The walkthrough is not quite correct when I use the answers:

Are you saying you don't find leches watching you even the slightest bit exciting?
All right, young lady, do you know anything about this? (Show the pills)
Focus on her butt
Imagine
Friends with benefits?

then she loses her domination and can no longer be authoritative and give an answer:

She's not going anywhere with you, she's with me. (Be authoritative)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

You probably didn't have enough stats with her so when you tried to do the FwB option you lost points instead. There are certain responses that if they are used she should have enough stat gain for her love that she'll agree to the FwB option. For me I just used cheat engine to increase her love stat to max so the FwB option always worked for me then I started on her domination stat.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
@

You probably didn't have enough stats with her so when you tried to do the FwB option you lost points instead. There are certain responses that if they are used she should have enough stat gain for her love that she'll agree to the FwB option. For me I just used cheat engine to increase her love stat to max so the FwB option always worked for me then I started on her domination stat.
i tried other answers, but that's no use, you can't increase his/her dominance at the beginning, then i test it with cheat engine.

Thank you

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes