Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Morro

Nov 27, 2017
Emmm.... so after "train intro" i got to sister's apartment, checked her phone and now only thing i can do is walking to bathrom or watch TV. Is that all?

U

User_14600

Any news about an upadate? He said he wanted to bring 2 updates this month, guess that's not going to happen again...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@smnb

Thanks for the info. Just wanted to let you know that you posted the updates 2 times under both spoilers instead of once.

kraskoshka

Aug 13, 2017
For those interested:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In short, tons of plans, it sounds interesting and all, but when it will materialize, that's a question.

The pace of this development and its continual delays are pathetic.

I really only played this game for the sister and the chick on the train. The last time there was any development with either of these characters was the .55 release, which was in FUCKING OCTOBER of 2017.

.65 is buggy as fuck and resets time/progress with sis as well. This game is an unfortunate disaster, and I can't help but think the developer (at this point a generous title) is just milking his supporters. Sad!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The progress reset has been there for quite awhile now back to I can't remember when. It resets when the brother transforms into a girl maybe when it has you name her as afterwards when you transform back again your name is now whatever name to decided to name her as and all stats are now reset back to 0. I think what we need is a way to cheat everyone's stats by adding a + and - to button to each of their stats so that we can increase or decrease whatever stats we need to.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
@myuhinny: Fixed. And it did seem a little too long, but since it was just a copy & paste, I didn't expect anything could go wrong. I tried it again now and it happened again. And looking at source code, it's really there twice. Well, Patreon's website has always worked somehow strange for me...

-

Regarding development, I'm not very excited either. I liked where it was going some time ago. Train chick was nice, sister needs no comment, Bret and the pervert also had their roles, and the whole tranformation stuff promised something new that we don't see every day. The nurse didn't do much for me, but for the story, why not. (Wo)man's best friend was also fine by me.

But since then it's not much to be excited about. New girls don't look very attractive to me, and future "exotic prostitutes, transsexual, dwarfs and more" don't make me very hopeful. It seems that author tries to cram in absolutely everything. Will we also get a girl with eyepatch and fake leg, what do you think? And it's not just characters, he also tries to add all kinds of mechanisms. And sure, it might sound interesting, when you imagine all the things it could do. But if he continues like this, he might be "preparing the ground" for another year.

I don't think his goal is milking, at this time I believe he means well. But I'd rather have a game without all kinds of technical bells and whistles, and simpler story with fewer characters, but catchy and moving forward faster.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@serter31

Type in two sides into the above search bar and download the cheat mod that pops up. Every stat will be at max till you after you transform back.

kemcbg

Oct 7, 2017
So we got an update on 1st of February, no updates for the rest of the month, none for march and now we have this "promise", that we will get 2 updates this month ...
Somehow I doubt we will really see them. I hope we get at least 1 update with decent content :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: User_14600

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well you never know for me I usually go with the I'll believe it when I see it attitude that way I never get excited and then get sad when nothing appears.

I just hope they fixed the transformation and naming bug. Otherwise you'll have to try to figure out another way to increase stats after the transformation again. Maybe a + and - needs to be added to increase peoples stats back up or a button to press to readd those points back again.

Also hope the character list can now move so that you can see all characters instead of only being able to move so far before stopping and preventing you from see everyone on the list.

roguester

May 2, 2017
try to copy link and paste on new tab. i have no idea what the fuck happened to second link, bugged or some shit :D If it still does not work try this
Link doesn't work again :(
Also, may I ask what tool are you using to rip the images?

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
LUL. My link got copyright really ? For fucking CG RiP. LMFAO Nice fucking dev.You better prepare yourself for upcoming CG Rips.

Link doesn't work again :(
Also, may I ask what tool are you using to rip the images?
I have no time to do that again.Wait for next versions.Btw ,The Tool is Bundle extractor

Reactions: User_14600
U

User_14600

I don't know why people are still pledging so much. I mean 3 month and not a single update?? As someone with a bit of knowledge about programming and CG it's impossible to understand how this can take so long. Promise here, promise there and another month without an update. If the next update doesn't come with a TON of new content it's clear for me he doesn't really care about his patreons and the development of the game. And the excuse he has another job is just an excuse for me, in my opinion it's your duty to hire someone if you get 4k a month and bring news about the development every 2 weeks. I would hate myself to have an attitude like this.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes