AddRomancePF_<character>=<value>
AddDomination_<character>=<value>
AddDominationPM_<character>=<value>
AddDominationPF_<character>=<value>
AddMoney=<value>
Example:
Code:
AddRomance_Anny=10
Where am i supossed to use these codes please???

Jul 15, 2017
I remember playing the previous version of this game and it was a few months ago. After so long time, in the latest release I see no changes whatsoever. By 90% of dialogue choices there's [Coming Soon]. "soon" is a hell of a word, given a few months of waiting and getting absolutely no further content, not to mention the existing content is bugged altogether.

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Random question, but what does "Ren'Py" mean? I've seen it on a lot of gaming threads.
Renpy is an visual novel creator. Most games are built using renpy due it's user-friendly experience. Ren'Py is a portmanteau of ren'ai (恋愛), the Japanese word for 'romantic love' - Wikipedia.

Reactions: Zontany

kraskoshka

Aug 13, 2017
Random question, but what does "Ren'Py" mean? I've seen it on a lot of gaming threads.
Ren'Py is a software program which utilizes Python (the "Py") with the specific purpose of simplifying the creation of visual-novel-type games. It's infinitely easier to use than something like Unity, as most of the necessary game mechanics are provided by default (saving, loading, preferences, script parsing).

You've probably played a few games made in Ren'Py. Dating My Daughter, Melody, Summertime Saga (a more advanced example of what's possible in Ren'Py), and many others.

Reactions: Zontany

HeinThu

Jan 2, 2018
After checking sister's phone, i can do nothing ... just Watch tv...Go to the room and another options can't be chosen...is this the end of the update....Please answer back..i am just a newbie..

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes