Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
By popular demand, here's some summary about codes:

Unlock code in game options is for extra scenes. We pirates don't have this code, only higher-level patrons get it. So instead we fiddle with game files to get extra scenes some other way. That's what the file in does. Download it, unpack it, and you'll get file Assembly-CSharp.dll. Go to game directory and there's the same file in subdirectory "Two Sides - v0.07 - WIN 86x fix2_Data\Managed\". Replace it with the new one and extra scenes will be unlocked.

Cheat codes are for modifying MC's stats with other characters. It's a new thing in current version. The list of codes is . And as described in previous post, I don't know if there's a way how to use them in first (older) part of game.

General advice, don't be affraid to search few posts back, before you post a question.

Jun 5, 2017
You know i quite enjoy the game, hell I would even support the game back in the days but right now ?

Its a fucking stinking tease that looks like a dumb visual novel that you get to choose something from ages to ages, many choices are on the "comming soon" area wich is stupid. If youre going to release a new version of it at least do it like all the other games in development and release it with small parts that at least give the player the choices.

I realy like the game, the new interface is much better but its been a long time that this game has been sort of released and so far I see very little content, its more like a concept a trailer of a movie, liike eating a hotdog without the sausage.

And like I keep saying the game is awesome, in the future i'm sure it will be on the levels of Dreams of Desire, but right now what I need is for the dev TO STEP UP.

Reactions: Soccergod2666

Phunfoteno

Oct 6, 2017
There's a scene with you cousin, one with your cousin's girlfriend (which you can either let her be, seduce or rape) and there's also a prostitute at night in the alley if I'm not mistaken

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
@fenixblack @gunnarb77

Since I can't post external links, you have to do it yourself.
Just search for 'unity extractor' on this site and follow the instructions.
Already tried that some time ago, seems it doesn't work for me. Get error messages all the time. So if someone manages to extract the images I'd be very glad if the folder could be shared here

gunnarb77

Jul 13, 2017
You know i quite enjoy the game, hell I would even support the game back in the days but right now ?

Its a fucking stinking tease that looks like a dumb visual novel that you get to choose something from ages to ages, many choices are on the "comming soon" area wich is stupid. If youre going to release a new version of it at least do it like all the other games in development and release it with small parts that at least give the player the choices.

I realy like the game, the new interface is much better but its been a long time that this game has been sort of released and so far I see very little content, its more like a concept a trailer of a movie, liike eating a hotdog without the sausage.

And like I keep saying the game is awesome, in the future i'm sure it will be on the levels of Dreams of Desire, but right now what I need is for the dev TO STEP UP.
This dev has been teasing for over half a year and barely releases any new content with every release. Every new release just seems to be a bug fix or UI change.

Reactions: Kriegsman_69th

ashw

Mar 13, 2017
what is the save location? i want to start a new game, but i want to delete all the old saves first.

i'm having an issue where the last several updates all end at one of two spots, either after the store robbery is thwarted, or the morning after getting the dog.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Argh, this game is so frustrating. It has the possibility to be so good, with its original things and interesting characters. I spent an hour going though the shower scene checking how different paths would lead you, how the game gives you options at a rapid pace compared to the classic one choice per scene. But the game still has it bugs, seems to be getting little content as well as lack of communication from the dev.

I dont think @greono will read this but I hope you can solve whatever is holding you back. If its a personal issue, time or that you need help to work on some area of the game. Maybe whatever was the issue was solved and regular or bigger updates will come, I am sure we all hope for that. But bad communication and lack of content will probably lead to patreons leaving, which could kill his motivation. I hope it will improve, for this game could be so good. But right now Im just a pessimistic hopefull for this game.

JamesM82

Apr 23, 2018
i'm having an issue where the last several updates all end at one of two spots, either after the store robbery is thwarted, or the morning after getting the dog.
Having the same problem here... I met the cousin, he leaves and then I dont have any other option than go to the grocery store...

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes