Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

_bolek_

Sep 17, 2017
i cannot run game becaus of this error :/
Code:
UnityPlayer.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
  in module UnityPlayer.dll at 0033:257555d0.
did someone have that same issue ?

hotte

Mar 23, 2017
Strange, tried the CheatMode for the prevous version 0,65 or whatever and it worked. But there was the same issue with the saves. You can save but can't load you file. However, I did not had the issues with the N/A text bubbles and it also displayed that Sister Incest is unlocked during the bathroom sequence in the train. Maybe he was trying to avoid the Patreon witch hunt and fixed the game so far (or made it even buggier) without adding anything to it. Haven't played through yet because the N/A shit is annoying. Maybe, just maybe, a new CheatMod will fix this mess.

hotte

Mar 23, 2017
I downloaded the assembly c sharp fix 2, and the file worked, but I have no save files despite saving multiple times throughout the game. does anyone else have this issue?
I had the same issue with the CheatMod from the Mods section. It means, that you probably using an outdated assemby-cs-whatever.dll thing.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
I just used the File from , it's on Page 79 or +,- 1. This one worked. You need to start a new game.
yeah that was the file I needed as I can now save. Quick question though, are you able to access your old viewable sex scenes or no?

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
V.0.07 seems unplayable to me.
I started playing the game from the beginning, but there comes a part when you wake up, it's dawn, and you can go to the grocery store but "it's closed better return some other time", you can go to the central park, but there is nothing to do there.

At home you can click on the couch but no option is available. You can click on the kitchen entrance but "maybe some other time..." message appears. You can enter the MC's bedroom but there is no option on the bed, and when you click on the window shades you get the message "I need to wait until evening if I want to call Lindsay". You can enter the bathroom, but there is no option in the shower, and if you click on what seems to be a cell phone the game gets stuck in a black page.

Frustrating...

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
V.0.07 seems unplayable to me.
I started playing the game from the beginning, but there comes a part when you wake up, it's dawn, and you can go to the grocery store but "it's closed better return some other time", you can go to the central park, but there is nothing to do there.

At home you can click on the couch but no option is available. You can click on the kitchen entrance but "maybe some other time..." message appears. You can enter the MC's bedroom but there is no option on the bed, and when you click on the window shades you get the message "I need to wait until evening if I want to call Lindsay". You can enter the bathroom, but there is no option in the shower, and if you click on what seems to be a cell phone the game gets stuck in a black page.

Frustrating...
Rightclick (hold) on your bed and nap/sleep to progress time

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
lol, one of the funniest parts of F95.

90% of most forum users:
Hmmm, I could Google x (where x = rpgace.dll is missing, what is NTR, what is Ren'Py, what is [insert anything]) and/or use the search function on these forums and have an answer in like 5 seconds. OR I could make a forum post and wait around for anywhere between 10 minutes to several hours to get an answer from someone that usually just takes the 5 seconds to google or search the forums. Yeah better make a post and ask, that Google and/or search stuff is too hard.
Sorry, my laziness took over. Also I didn't think google would have the answer (stupid I know).

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes