Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

DOA40

Jan 20, 2018
Can we get a Mega link to the game?

Sorry, but I don't trust those other sites after one of them (can't remember which) tried to give me a virus when I clicked on the link.

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
NOPY was the only download option that was not considered untrustworthy, and it takes 1 hour for 446MB.... lol.
Get a MEGA link.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
@muttdoggy: There's already available.

Should we dare to assume that author is picking up the speed and even new content will flow faster? Any optimists here? :cool:
I mean, fingers crossed right? Im not putting my life savings on it. Even if this update was smal in content, at least it seams like he put a lot of work into the scenes compared to what you would have expected from a VN (minus the bugs of cause). And it seems like it have some of the tech he was talking about. Speaking of bugs, do we know what fix3 fixes?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I need help with a problem. Is there a reason why all the tabs and the dialogue are completely blank? Is there a way to fix it?

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
The first scene with Megan... I love it, really, I do. But dude, with that many outcomes of such a short scene... this game is never going to get anywhere. Reduce the number of outcomes is my advice. There were at least 4 outcomes, probably more but I ran out of patience.

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
ok, can see people talk about all kinds of scenes here, obviously mine is bugged or i'm doing something majorly wrong. I get to the apartment, talk to my sis, sleep, check her convo's on her phone, then I'm stuck in the aprtament till i logg off. Every option just says coming soon.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes