Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

simpleminds

Apr 20, 2018
Simple fixed this game and give a clear instruction how to play it . Still sticking with 0.65 in the store. So, 0.7 starts there NO. The game end there - patreon next version- . Why is this update 0.7....... no walktrough either.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
This is a Game that punishes you for wrong decisions I played this Without a walkthrough & missed 90% of it's content It also doesn't give you any indication of the Tiny tab at the Right hand upper corner "easily Missed" leaving you to go from Watching TV & going to the Bathroom & back again., (30 minutes i'll never see againXD)
So i replayed it WITH a walkthrough with a strict linear path! So the Dev may as well highlight the correct choices It's also hypocritical IE: You start the game preventing a rape! Then in the next chapter You become the rapist???? Baffling;)

Reactions: dav121

simpleminds

Apr 20, 2018
This is a Game that punishes you for wrong decisions I played this Without a walkthrough & missed 90% of it's content
So i replayed it WITH a walkthrough with a strict linear path! So the Dev may as well highlight the correct choices IMO!!!
Great for you if you have a walkthrough for 0.7, i don´t have one and good bye!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Game seems interesting. Renders are good and it seems choices really change outcomes.

Going to watch list. ;)

simpleminds

Apr 20, 2018
$20 for a text doc. walktrough 0.7 I´m in the wall-street??? 0.65 stay in the store help the lady - game over - what is in 0.7 old save works? confuse all over here

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
someone knows how to fuck Megan and don't get a game over? I am missing the love path I guess
The easiest way I found was to hold her (might be two times you hold her), then let "the voice" do its thing the first time you get the option. But then choose the "Kiss her (I don't need you)" option next. After that just keep on kissing, whipping it out, and then you bend her over the sink for good times. Oh and grab her phone afterwards. Not sure if that's the only path, but it worked for me, she got off and I got off. Didn't try the rape way, but taking her phone might prevent the game over on that path as well, not sure.

wewte

Aug 5, 2017
So after following the walkthrough I still can't get the lindsey handjob. no matter what she will say something about smell. i thought maybe it was cause of the dirty dick thing but i even skipped that part to make sure it wasn't that and even with 30+ stats she won't. was this changed? or am i missing a step?

simpleminds

Apr 20, 2018
So after following the walkthrough I still can't get the lindsey handjob. no matter what she will say something about smell. i thought maybe it was cause of the dirty dick thing but i even skipped that part to make sure it wasn't that and even with 30+ stats she won't. was this changed? or am i missing a step?
wash your dick after jerk off in wc - train-

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Smell is one of two things, not washing your dick after jerking in the train bathroom and/or putting the pervert guy in the seat, just leave him on the ground.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes