Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

redcard2006

Sep 13, 2017
I'm getting stuck after the bathroom scene with Megan. It goes back to the living room and I can shower but then it says to leave and everywhere I go there doesn't seem to be anything to do. I was stuck here after the last update too

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
So anyone banged megan successfully and minds to share?
And if its possible to get 16 domination before you rub her?

Reactions: Flemmard

skriveavis

May 5, 2017
Is it possible to have sex with Megan without going to jail? Done both voluntary and rape w/photo but both ends in jail..?

skriveavis

May 5, 2017
Same question, Didn't manage anything ..
If you just want to unlock sex-scene.. I did it by being consistently forceful + tell her she's hot (respectfully). Also listened to voice first time, but kissed next. For rape you just choke her till she passes out

kin33

Nov 15, 2017
If you just want to unlock sex-scene.. I did it by being consistently forceful + tell her she's hot (respectfully). Also listened to voice first time, but kissed next. For rape you just choke her till she passes out
Is that after you get the binoculars or something? I seem to be able to either accept "we're sold out" then i basically live our another groundhogs day style day and get another choice, or help her with the robber then hit "end of current version". The only new content I found with this update was my cousin in the shower.

Reactions: Catwashere

Dedalus

Apr 27, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for the bathroom scene where you get the Megan sex scene and don't end up in jail with "Black Anaconda"?

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
everything is "coming soon" despite that i replaced the file in Managed. Are those options really missing or did I do something wrong?

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Lol isn't bug, you must play the game and be free to click in different places. And that was answered many times.
I'm always stuck in the apartment of the sister... :-(
You would think that people would find this answer since its pretty much answered in every singel page of this thread. Upper right comer, there is a tab there where you can go to other locations. I guess every game has this one thing that is always asked for. But hey, its seems like they are starting to remember the code Anny gives for the phone, cause that used to be the question, so I guess, progress?
After i´ve talked to Sierra and rescued her from the robbery, she invites me to her home and the game ends, so when can i get toe binoculars?
Hopefully soon. I enjoy new characters and the world that is being built, but I want me some more Lindsey

Reactions: Munkey

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i do miss the files where whe the chars where altered to best max possible stats for both sides off our protaginist

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes