Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
When I right click (hold) on the bed nothing happens. When I left click (hold) on it, two options appear (Button 0) and (Button 1) none of them do anything.
Oh.. my bad, I meant left, sorry.. I never read the two options, too small text or it was spanish (?), not sure. Choose the left option to nap. I played the game earlier today from todays DL links so I thought it would work the same for u, my appologies.. then I have no clue

May 14, 2017
could do with a walkthrough, when u get home, and see sister on couch it by passed me to the shower, once come out i talk to sister and get code for the phone sister goes to bed, i go through the phone and when thats done it asks me to save, the options after that is watch tv or go to bathroom but once i click ether of the the options all say coming soon, can someone give a walkthrough as i have done this about 10 times all different ways and all lead the same way "watch tv or go to bathroom with all sub menus coming soon"

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
game contain some N/A text and some graphic issues like some part of the background disappearing.

edit: this game has a couple of bugs and problems, sure they will do a hot fix.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
@muttdoggy: There's already available.

Should we dare to assume that author is picking up the speed and even new content will flow faster? Any optimists here? :cool:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@muttdoggy: There's already available.

Should we dare to assume that author is picking up the speed and even new content will flow faster? Any optimists here? :cool:
That's the bonus + fix3 ? Like a patch with everything?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Done! Updated OP! Hopefully that dose of bug spray is the last one for the version... but you never know!

Reactions: Dan7777
2.60 star(s) 18 Votes