Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

wewte

Aug 5, 2017
Smell is one of two things, not washing your dick after jerking in the train bathroom and/or putting the pervert guy in the seat, just leave him on the ground.
I figured it was both so I've tried washing my dick and not picking up the guy and also not jerking off in the bathroom and not picking up the guy, she still says something about smell.

wewte

Aug 5, 2017
Update: I closed the game restarted from scratch and ran it in admin mode, now It lets me get the handjob. not sure why or what went wrong but its working now.

Reactions: LordofEntropy

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I figured it was both so I've tried washing my dick and not picking up the guy and also not jerking off in the bathroom and not picking up the guy, she still says something about smell.
Eh not sure then. Possibly there is a dialog option you missed, like the "friends with benefits" option or something (just pulling one out of my head real quick), and her complaining about the smell is a bug. I didn't have a problem getting the handjob. But then again I made a cheat where all the stats are at 127, it's a few posts back.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
The easiest way I found was to hold her (might be two times you hold her), then let "the voice" do its thing the first time you get the option. But then choose the "Kiss her (I don't need you)" option next. After that just keep on kissing, whipping it out, and then you bend her over the sink for good times. Oh and grab her phone afterwards. Not sure if that's the only path, but it worked for me, she got off and I got off. Didn't try the rape way, but taking her phone might prevent the game over on that path as well, not sure.
Right now it seems a bit bugged. No matter what you do, as long as you pick up the phone afterwards, you will be fine. And it seems as well if you dont pick it up, you go to prison unless you ended up leaving the bathroom and talk outside. Now I am not the dev here, but I assume this is how its supposed to work: If you go full rapy rape, you will need a photo for her not to talk. But if you end up having sex and give her an orgasm, you will be fine as well. After all why make that sex orgasm mini game if it not gonna matter in any way. I got to admit, the tech that have went into it is interesting and it is refreshing to have a game that dosnt just go about it the same way others do, even if it is still pretty buggy. I think it was said that there are about ten ways for that interaction to go, but I assume that includes things like do you have a picture and did you tell your cousin that she was here and in what way did you stats change. Anyway, it would be cool if someone here who is on his patreon or discord would ask him if it only grabbing the phone that is supposed to be the difference between jail or not or if that is a bug, and there are other ways that are supposed to be able to do it as well.

simpleminds

Apr 20, 2018
sounds not simple to play 0.7 I´m not so smart to solf all riddle here. I wonder if the gamemaker read one word from here.

doaprey

Jun 9, 2017
Hello everyone, actually i am blocked.
I am following this walkthrough but
as you can see, the choice "special" is blocked and i don't know why, anyone can help me ? i have follow the walkthrough.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hello everyone, actually i am blocked.
I am following this walkthrough but
as you can see, the choice "special" is blocked and i don't know why, anyone can help me ? i have follow the walkthrough.
I believe special requires the unlock code, there are a few scenes that do. I believe it's on the OP. Or you can use one of the modified dlls that have been posted in the last few pages, the one I posted has all the scenes unlocked.

Edit: actually the OP has a link to one of the modified dlls as well, not the code itself it looks like. The dll I posted also has the stats modified for all the characters. Don't know about the one linked in the OP.

Gamincest

Dec 6, 2017
Damn with this game I have no idea wtf is going on, is my character is male or female then what i am hunting girls with dicks or guys with pussies. Fuck wtfcking fuck am I blabbering.

But that Megan was HOT !!

Reactions: KingOfBachata

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
Here's the one I made that sets friendship, domination, and romance to 127 on all characters for both male and female. It also has all the bonus content unlocked as well. Note: It's for 64bit version .07 fix 3.
Where do i put this file? I put it in game folder where the UnityPlayer.dll and the game launcher are, but i still have blocked special choises..any help?

add222

Mar 19, 2018
Yo guys, I can't enter name in the train ( start of the game ) tried to change languages, languages on keyboard, fullscreen, windowed. Still can't. Some help?!?

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes