Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Check a page back in this tread, it should be there.

How is it wrong, it seem right (at least of what I remember from my mind that you needed to do).
I never got to do all that? Really like what the hell is up with this game some people get way more options than others we need a complete walkthrough and for the Megan sex it seems you must allow the voice to take control and i'm not allowing it so that means people who don't want rape are screwed.

This is a edit you can get Megan if you use the cheat codes i added +20 to all three stats before going into the bathroom.

How do you get all that?

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Game is and will be around for quite some time to come, it is about making an actual game and not just something in the short term as far as I can tell from my chats with Greono. Sure things may seem slow, but once the work is out the way - then the fun can happen.. It's just the way of things really, would rather him sort his stuff out now than having to do it all at a later date and rework lots of content.

In regards to some going on about bugs, @greono does not actually have any testers for the game - so if you're wanting to volunteer some time and are genuinely interested in bettering the game for others - why not show your interest and shoot him a PM?
For all the faults and problem this game has, you have to give the guy credit for the tech he is creating and the ideas he try to make possible. I know many would rather just prefer the regular renpy style with regular content coming, but there are so many others to chose from if you want that. Even if I have my issues with the game I admire his will to do something different and push the boundaries for what you can make. If I had the cash to be patreons to games at this time I would definitively offer my help to find out where things brake. Its hard to put in new tech without enough testing/ers, as you cant just look for what kind of problems the people who did this before you had as there are none.

Okay when does it change i just started from my last save and start with Tommy talking to me. After Tommy i can't keep sleeping i must go to the store after the store i get end of current version? Something is wrong can you not use old saves? I tried a save before the clinic even that does not work so folks if you have issues it seems old saves do not work you must start over.
It changes after you have had Anny in the sofa and watched a move. After that you should have a dream scene where you are in female form and the interface changes. When you wake up after that dream Megan should be in the shower. Tommy comes a couple of time skips after that, as he come home in the afternoon I think (I might be wrong about that), so if your save starts with Tommy talking to you, that is after Megan have been there.

I never got to do all that? Really like what the hell is up with this game some people get way more options than others we need a complete walkthrough and for the Megan sex it seems you must allow the voice to take control and i'm not allowing it so that means people who don't want rape are screwed.
The game starts in ways that deceptively make it seem way more straightforward than it is. The choices you make, the stats you have with people as well turn on and off whether you want bisexual content incest ect. A more fleshed out walkthough would definitivly been welcome, since this is a game that will have many different paths and outcomes (the ones that have been here is pretty much one person writing what they did and not so much more than that), I dont think the patreon walkthough have been posted here but I am not sure how detailed it is. You should be able to meet Megan no matter whether you have said yes or no to the voice (I assume) as you can still reject the voice with her, as well as talk to her and not go down the path of any sexual content, so I would be strange if she would not show up if you had said no to the voice. And so far, most of the things you can turn on or off, dosnt force you down that content, it just gives you the option to choose it (this might change or not be true for a couple of combos, I have tested some but not all).

Reactions: greono

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
For all the faults and problem this game has, you have to give the guy credit for the tech he is creating and the ideas he try to make possible. I know many would rather just prefer the regular renpy style with regular content coming, but there are so many others to chose from if you want that. Even if I have my issues with the game I admire his will to do something different and push the boundaries for what you can make. If I had the cash to be patreons to games at this time I would definitively offer my help to find out where things brake. Its hard to put in new tech without enough testing/ers, as you cant just look for what kind of problems the people who did this before you had as there are none.

It changes after you have had Anny in the sofa and watched a move. After that you should have a dream scene where you are in female form and the interface changes. When you wake up after that dream Megan should be in the shower. Tommy comes a couple of time skips after that, as he come home in the afternoon I think (I might be wrong about that), so if your save starts with Tommy talking to you, that is after Megan have been there.

The game starts in ways that deceptively make it seem way more straightforward than it is. The choices you make, the stats you have with people as well turn on and off whether you want bisexual content incest ect. A more fleshed out walkthough would definitivly been welcome, since this is a game that will have many different paths and outcomes (the ones that have been here is pretty much one person writing what they did and not so much more than that), I dont think the patreon walkthough have been posted here but I am not sure how detailed it is. You should be able to meet Megan no matter whether you have said yes or no to the voice (I assume) as you can still reject the voice with her, as well as talk to her and not go down the path of any sexual content, so I would be strange if she would not show up if you had said no to the voice. And so far, most of the things you can turn on or off, dosnt force you down that content, it just gives you the option to choose it (this might change or not be true for a couple of combos, I have tested some but not all).
I got Megan with cheats but now i'm wondering about the scene with the sister seems you can do more than what i could do i only got to rub her anus other post said you can do more like lick her. I been trying for two hours to get all the scenes no game should be this hard to figure out.
Fuck it i have no choice but to start over this creator needs some help making the game.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
I got Megan with cheats but now i'm wondering about the scene with the sister seems you can do more than what i could do i only got to rub her anus other post said you can do more like lick her. I been trying for two hours to get all the scenes no game should be this hard to figure out.
Fuck it i have no choice but to start over this creator needs some help making the game.
Thats not from when you watch a movie with her but when you get to the apartment the first time and she is sleeping. For this to work you must not be stinking (cause then you go right in the shower) and incest must be turned on.

Reactions: Catwashere

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Thats not from when you watch a movie with her but when you get to the apartment the first time and she is sleeping. For this to work you must not be stinking (cause then you go right in the shower) and incest must be turned on.
Thank you i'm gonna start game over and try to get everything.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hello @ShadowManNor!
I liked your criticism and advice, you not make like several others that only make complain and curse.

I know I've missed a lot, but believe me, I was in a transition. Last month I rented a place to work, an office, because in my house it was impossible for the constant visit of relatives, I still took a long time to be able to change in fact and this took precious days of my production.

I had a lot more content to be inserted, but due to the huge delay I had to force a little launch and I ended up bringing a "bug full" disaster. The good thing is that I've fixed most of them in less than a day and now the fix3 version is fully playable.

As for the amount of content, please do not expect a content waterfall with each new update. I create a content goal and I follow it well (it was not the case of the latter, really was little content). I'm just a developing person, I want to create a team in the near future, but this is still a complicated thing.

I will try again and correct all production problems!

Sorry everyone for missing, but sometimes we need to abstain from some comments made by Haters and just look forward to it!

Well, I will not guarantee that I will always be here, but I have people like @PandaLulz who can always answer some doubts. Thanks @PandaLulz !!!

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Hello @ShadowManNor!
I liked your criticism and advice, you not make like several others that only make complain and curse.

I know I've missed a lot, but believe me, I was in a transition. Last month I rented a place to work, an office, because in my house it was impossible for the constant visit of relatives, I still took a long time to be able to change in fact and this took precious days of my production.

I had a lot more content to be inserted, but due to the huge delay I had to force a little launch and I ended up bringing a "bug full" disaster. The good thing is that I've fixed most of them in less than a day and now the fix3 version is fully playable.

As for the amount of content, please do not expect a content waterfall with each new update. I create a content goal and I follow it well (it was not the case of the latter, really was little content). I'm just a developing person, I want to create a team in the near future, but this is still a complicated thing.

Sorry everyone for missing, but sometimes we need to abstain from some comments made by Haters and just look forward to it!

Well, I will not guarantee that I will always be here, but I have people like @PandaLulz who can always answer some doubts. Thanks @PandaLulz !!!
Thank you for the update and sorry if i may have came off bitchy. I lost a few saves from some games and was in a bad mood and then another game i'm having issues with then i went to play yours and was struggling with Megan scene but with cheats i got it to work. I'm thankful for you making games for us and please keep up the work again sorry for my comments the game has a great plot/idea behind it and over time it might be freaking awesome!
Oh and i love the idea of the MC being able to be both genders i just hope i can go the whole game without screwing another guy even when i'm a girl, hopeing for some girl on girl stuff.

Reactions: greono

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Hello @ShadowManNor!

Thank you for your kind words @greono. When people dont hear from some of the expect that it means you are hard at work all the time and then lash out when they realize later thats not the case. Thats why regular communication is important, I understand that it can feel like it takes away from the work time, specially if you dont have anything exciting to tell, but it lets people know whats going on so their expectation stay in check with where you are. Also I dont think people are used to system such as you have been making, which make it hard for them to see how many bugs they can make.

I really enjoyed the scene with Megan, and it felt like I could do what I wanted to and not just choose between two things like it is in so many other games. The sex system was a interesting minigame as well, even though it seems to be a bug there for me on the spanking/sex path, where it will not let me click on faster, after I have chosen deeper (at it seems like that is what I need to click on to progress, since all the other options are things Megan not respond well to).

I also would be interested to know if its suposed to be that the difference between taking Megans phone is the only thing that determines whether Megan accuses you of rape or not. Cause I have tried all the paths I could find as well as stopping half way and letting her go, and the only thing that seems to be changing how Tommy reacts later is if I took her phone afterwards or left it be.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Thank you for the update and sorry if i may have came off bitchy. I lost a few saves from some games and was in a bad mood and then another game i'm having issues with then i went to play yours and was struggling with Megan scene but with cheats i got it to work. I'm thankful for you making games for us and please keep up the work again sorry for my comments the game has a great plot/idea behind it and over time it might be freaking awesome!
Oh and i love the idea of the MC being able to be both genders i just hope i can go the whole game without screwing another guy even when i'm a girl, hopeing for some girl on girl stuff.
The good news is that not everyone hates me, even though I make you suffer a little! HAHA HA

Well, as for the "female" path you will have the same idea of the male path, you can choose to be straight (relating to men) or gay (lesbian)!

As I love games where you choose your way, that's exactly what I want for Two Sides!

Thank you!

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Thank you for your kind words @greono. When people dont hear from some of the expect that it means you are hard at work all the time and then lash out when they realize later thats not the case. Thats why regular communication is important, I understand that it can feel like it takes away from the work time, specially if you dont have anything exciting to tell, but it lets people know whats going on so their expectation stay in check with where you are. Also I dont think people are used to system such as you have been making, which make it hard for them to see how many bugs they can make.

I really enjoyed the scene with Megan, and it felt like I could do what I wanted to and not just choose between two things like it is in so many other games. The sex system was a interesting minigame as well, even though it seems to be a bug there for me on the spanking/sex path, where it will not let me click on faster, after I have chosen deeper (at it seems like that is what I need to click on to progress, since all the other options are things Megan not respond well to).

I also would be interested to know if its suposed to be that the difference between taking Megans phone is the only thing that determines whether Megan accuses you of rape or not. Cause I have tried all the paths I could find as well as stopping half way and letting her go, and the only thing that seems to be changing how Tommy reacts later is if I took her phone afterwards or left it be.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ShadowManNor

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
If you confront her consensually, she will not betray you to Tommy.
This is the one i want to do but i tried for over an hour and can't get anything like that. I hope this one i can get when i wake up today i'm tired and i already tried for an hour plus.

And this one also i don't know where/how to pick up her phone.
But picking up her phone before Tommy is always the best escape.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Sounds like there will be many interesting paths from that. When I do it with her consensually and do not take the phone, I get the ending where I am arrested by the police. I guess thats a bug? I cant rape her and make her cum (thats the bug I mentioned in the last message). Is her phone going to be something you can do something with (like when you have Annys phone on day 2)?

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Yes, it may be a minor error in the code, but the idea itself is that it does not give you away for Tommy.

So far, it's my ideas and what I've written here in the story, but I can add or remove something as needed! So for now, it's just a few ideas for the story.

well, I'm revealing too much!
I need to go and focus on development here!
Thank you guys and have a great day!

Reactions: ShadowManNor

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Yes, it may be a minor error in the code, but the idea itself is that it does not give you away for Tommy.

So far, it's my ideas and what I've written here in the story, but I can add or remove something as needed! So for now, it's just a few ideas for the story.

well, I'm revealing too much!
I need to go and focus on development here!
Thank you guys and have a great day!
Cool! Being a detective to find passwords and secrets or hacking in places you should not be sounds like fun. And it seems the story will go in many interesting ways. I will have to play though several times. And ofcause your ideas you change, there are always things that will change in a creative prosess, some go a way or some new ones come in, but it was really interesting to get a peak into what you want it to be.

I understand you will have to work. After all you are making the game, but I hope to see you here again. I will try and be more specific in the bugs i find so it can be easier for you to deal with them if you check here once in a while. Good luck on the work with next version.

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Cool! Being a detective to find passwords and secrets or hacking in places you should not be sounds like fun. And it seems the story will go in many interesting ways. I will have to play though several times. And ofcause your ideas you change, there are always things that will change in a creative prosess, some go a way or some new ones come in, but it was really interesting to get a peak into what you want it to be.

I understand you will have to work. After all you are making the game, but I hope to see you here again. I will try and be more specific in the bugs i find so it can be easier for you to deal with them if you check here once in a while. Good luck on the work with next version.
Oh he'll be back, I hassle him enough to do so :)

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Oh he'll be back, I hassle him enough to do so :)

So @greono Im adding together a list of the bugs i have encounters in 0.7, everyone who have encounters other bugs, post them I will add them to the list.

• When you talk to Lindsey on the phone, and get the choice between saying "Sure! I'll be back in a second! Hang in there!" and "I rather have some payment in advanced: show me your boobs!", the response you get is the opposite of the choice you make (If you say "sure", she says thats not how it works, I need to be in the mood. But if you say "boobs", she says great I will send you the address). I assume they are supposed to be the other way around.
  • Not a big bug, but when I load in my save in the bedroom in the apartment, theres a good chance the living room when I have loaded. This seems to be based upon if I am loading a save while already being in the living room. But it can also happen when I load and have just started up the game.
  • When you choke Megan and she gets unconscious, the choices you get at that point (its the one where you can take a picture, fuck her or leave) are written in Portuguese.
  • When you interact with any object (bed, sofa, shower ect) all the actions are written in Portuguese.
  • When I meet Tommy in the living room, the game only ask me if I want to save if I have met Megan before, and not if I havent.
  • At the start of the conversation with Tommy, if you ask "Megan?", you will get the respons for "It's a girlfriend of yours?" insted.
  • When you tell Tommy that Megan was there (not sure if this is only for the living room or bathroom as well) and say we talked or she asked me to say when you get back, the next picture of Tommy is split between him dressed and being in the shower with a towel.
  • When you talk tell Tommy about the bald pervert on the train with the pills, the converastion moves to Tommy talking about meeting a girl who grew a dick, I assume some lines of dialog are missing/not showing that should be there before he starts that part of the conversation.
  • The only difference now between getting the arrested game over ending or Tommy not knowing that you met Megan in the shower is if you took Megans phone after ward or not. Every choice that leads to you holding Megan in the bathroom insted of going out to the living room with her will lead to this no matter if you had consensual sex, made her cum, took a photo of her, or let her go or anything else.
  • When you are rapeing Megan and trying to give her an orgasm: When you have chosen "go deeper", the button for "go faster" dont respond when you click on it. This means you cant progress, as going faster after you went deeper seems to be what you need to do in order get her to an orgsam. This happens no matter if you spanked her or not and no matter if you forced her from the beginning or startet the consent path and then started fucking her insted of rubbing your dick til she is ok with sex.
  • There are still some N/A dialoges that come up at different points.
  • When you talk to Tommy in the living room (both if you meet him there or move the conversation from the bathroom) the background looks a bit wierd. Seems like the object (sofa) is not rendering and insted is just a white outline.
These are the one I have for now.

skriveavis

May 5, 2017
Is that after you get the binoculars or something? I seem to be able to either accept "we're sold out" then i basically live our another groundhogs day style day and get another choice, or help her with the robber then hit "end of current version". The only new content I found with this update was my cousin in the shower.
This was for the very first scene that you met her (shower). I haven't been playing very far in the game tbh, so no idea about any binoculars

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The Megan Sex scene folks is not that hard i just did it after starting a new game. Here is a hint read what Megan says during sex!

My bad forgot to give a shoutout to for the helping me!

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes