Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello guys,
I do not know if you noticed, but the game is getting huge !! More than 3GB uncompressed !!!
Well, thinking about that I'm going to split the game in two.
I will separate the old story, where the images were rendered in 3DeLight (just before the first dream of the character in his female form)
And the other part will be the Iray content that starts right after the dream, where the new layout of the game interface appears.
Well, the old content will be available for everyone to download and the save game of end game will determine how many points your character will start the "new game" in the remake (Iray) version.
So I not worry about penalties with the new content to will cause more bugs in the old version as it did in this version.
And if you need to "restart" the game, you no longer have to play everything from the beginning, just reload your save at the beginning of the remake version.
I hope you have understood!
Tomorrow is Sunday and I will not be here, but Monday I will be bringing news about what new in version 0.08!
Thank you all!

Hugs.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017

Hello guys,
I do not know if you noticed, but the game is getting huge !! More than 3GB uncompressed !!!
Well, thinking about that I'm going to split the game in two.
I will separate the old story, where the images were rendered in 3DeLight (just before the first dream of the character in his female form)
And the other part will be the Iray content that starts right after the dream, where the new layout of the game interface appears.
Well, the old content will be available for everyone to download and the save game of end game will determine how many points your character will start the "new game" in the remake (Iray) version.
So I not worry about penalties with the new content to will cause more bugs in the old version as it did in this version.
And if you need to "restart" the game, you no longer have to play everything from the beginning, just reload your save at the beginning of the remake version.
I hope you have understood!
Tomorrow is Sunday and I will not be here, but Monday I will be bringing news about what new in version 0.08!
Thank you all!

Hugs.
That dosnt seem like a good idea in my opinion. For new people coming in to the game, having to deal with to parts (especially when the first part isnt that long to get though) and when it comes to size its always gonna grow, the game is after all just beginning. It would be better to find other ways to reduce the size. If the issue it that having the first part of the game takes up more space since it is made differently, it should just be remade to fit with the rest of the game. Thats whats what I though where going to happen anyway, as the interface, saving system ect. is so much better in the second part of the game. I understand its not fun to rework content thats already there (but it would still need work as some of the content from that part is still missing), but with the tech that chooses posses and expressions it should go qucker and most of the places we visit in that part of the game will anyway (or already is) have to be rerenderd since we will visit them in the lates part of the game as well. I really hope I am misunderstanding @greono here or that he will reconsider this, cause this just seem like a convoluted way to not really solve a problem that will turn more new people off from the game. And I dont really see anything good by that.

Reactions: Ser Maggot

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@greono

I think you would do better to just convert all of your images to webp. With webp you get the same look as you do with .PNG files but with webp you don't get the same huge file size as you do with .PNG files. You can download XnConvert and convert all files from one file type to webp in groups.

Reactions: greono

bengali89

Jun 27, 2017
That dosnt seem like a good idea in my opinion. For new people coming in to the game, having to deal with to parts (especially when the first part isnt that long to get though) and when it comes to size its always gonna grow, the game is after all just beginning. It would be better to find other ways to reduce the size. If the issue it that having the first part of the game takes up more space since it is made differently, it should just be remade to fit with the rest of the game. Thats whats what I though where going to happen anyway, as the interface, saving system ect. is so much better in the second part of the game. I understand its not fun to rework content thats already there (but it would still need work as some of the content from that part is still missing), but with the tech that chooses posses and expressions it should go qucker and most of the places we visit in that part of the game will anyway (or already is) have to be rerenderd since we will visit them in the lates part of the game as well. I really hope I am misunderstanding @greono here or that he will reconsider this, cause this just seem like a convoluted way to not really solve a problem that will turn more new people off from the game. And I dont really see anything good by that.
I found the split made by MrDots in Dating my daughter, working out quite well. I'm aware that the story in that game had gone further than where we are in Two sides, but it worked out quite flawlessly after a while (it might have been a bit complicated for some in the beginning). With the possibility to close, open and adjust relationships and storylines, without the need to replay the game from scratch.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I really look forward to seeing more but this game would be almost impossible without a walkthrough. That said the walkthrough posted on the OP is for version 0.65 and could use a update.

Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017
i try to use the latest but still get a same problem with friendship/love/domination
it always change into random
any idea?

minibw

Feb 25, 2017
I have no idea how this game is making more than four thousand dollars a month besides the possibility of people just forgetting to delete their old pledges over time.

spamblah

Dec 12, 2017
So i added some things to the walk through that was posted on here already. It will help people get through the game with less frustration, and hopefully maximize content. Hopefully I got most of it, enjoy. The walkthrough is more of a guide, seems you can skip many things.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
So i added some things to the walk through that was posted on here already. It will help people get through the game with less frustration, and hopefully maximize content. Hopefully I got most of it, enjoy. The walkthrough is more of a guide, seems you can skip many things.
Thank you. Added to OP.

spamblah

Dec 12, 2017
how to call bret
After the train... and bret punches you you find him outside your apartment. Must choose "Maybe One day" option in the bathroom. it enables bisexual content. Then you have to suck him off, and he will give you his phone number.

Do what ever u like with Bret in the alley. If you go the gay route he leaves you alone
1. Dude Im gay, let me go please. (bluff)
2. Suck(only availiable for if bisexual is enabled.)
3. Make him cum inside your mouth
4. Make him cum(2r)
5. whats in it for me?
6. I want more of this. (3r,3f)

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
my english is bad but.. at the end, u go to the bathroom and may see a see a boy in the shower.. talk to him, he left, and then... pass the day, one more time and pass all the weekend. Then, clic on the icon of BUS, go to the market (is open now) and talk to the girl... the game continues here...

PD1: Great game, i hope see more futa on male o femdom or somethink like that... this game reminds me X-Change alternative 3 =)

PD2: oh.. i see... end there and no options to go to menu or something... strange.. well.. i hope for the 0.08

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes