Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The Megan Sex scene folks is not that hard i just did it after starting a new game. Here is a hint read what Megan says during sex!

My bad forgot to give a shoutout to for the helping me!
I did it perfectly and still get the bad ending. On a fresh save. We all already knew to listen to hints, basic gaming 101. The issue is bugs, which this is still full of.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I see a square on the sink that looks like the phone after she goes but clicking on it does nothing.
Sounds like you are having an issue like a bug. Try downloading the game again and if it does not work maybe start a new game or wait for bugfixes.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
I did it perfectly and still get the bad ending. On a fresh save. We all already knew to listen to hints, basic gaming 101. The issue is bugs, which this is still full of.
Yeah, thats a bug. For some reason it only look at whether you took Megans phone after she left and not what you did to/with here. Its not the way its supposed to work. Nothing happens when you click the phone?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The good news is that not everyone hates me, even though I make you suffer a little! HAHA HA

Well, as for the "female" path you will have the same idea of the male path, you can choose to be straight (relating to men) or gay (lesbian)!

As I love games where you choose your way, that's exactly what I want for Two Sides!

Thank you!
Are you also going to put some dickgirl action too in the future? Tommy mentioned one and the doctor said it was possible to turn into one if am not mistaken.
That would make me even more happier with this game. :eazyHype:

Reactions: greono

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Are you also going to put some dickgirl action too in the future? Tommy mentioned one and the doctor said it was possible to turn into one if am not mistaken.
That would make me even more happier with this game. :eazyHype:
Considering Tommy mention it and greono seems to be open to put a lot of different things in the game, I would say its a good chance it could happen. Maybe even there will be characters who like you can switch back and fourth, as it seams the girl Tommy talked about changed right in front of him. Would be fun if you could make/force other characters to change that way into what you wanted them to be. If my memory serves me right, I think also greono where considering having the MC being a futa if you stayed in the middle between being a man and a woman, but I am not sure if thats a idea he is moving forward with (and if it is its probably going to be a while til since the mechanic for effecting your gender is not in the game yet).

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Considering Tommy mention it and greono seems to be open to put a lot of different things in the game, I would say its a good chance it could happen. Maybe even there will be characters who like you can switch back and fourth, as it seams the girl Tommy talked about changed right in front of him. Would be fun if you could make/force other characters to change that way into what you wanted them to be. If my memory serves me right, I think also greono where considering having the MC being a futa if you stayed in the middle between being a man and a woman, but I am not sure if thats a idea he is moving forward with (and if it is its probably going to be a while til since the mechanic for effecting your gender is not in the game yet).
I would like being able to go back an forth between genders i also hope that that girl is the only other one i prefer the MC being unique an i hope we can keep avoiding sex with dudes.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
I would like being able to go back an forth between genders i also hope that that girl is the only other one i prefer the MC being unique an i hope we can keep avoiding sex with dudes.
Who you have sex with in this game is your choice, also, if you turn things off (gay, when you are a man and I assume it will be a way to turn of sex with men when you are a women), then they cant happen. I would love to be able to change others genders, maybe you would have to make them take the serum, but it would be fun to make Bret a girl. Not even saying I would have sex with her (I guess it would be then), just want my revenge for him assaulting me and do bad things to him. Maybe even force him to prostitute him/her self to earn money for me. Yeah, I can be vindictive.
Why can't I save the game?
In the part with the old interface (the first part of the game), you can only save between the scenes when you get a "do you want to save option", when the part with the new interface starts you can open the menu and save and load from there. Its that same menu where you can enter cheats.

Taurendil

Mar 5, 2018
This may already be known, but I didn't go through all the pages, so here goes anyway.

Bug report: It looks like not all the variables are getting properly reset when you load a game or start a new game. I did a lot of loading to see all the dialogue interaction, and noticed that the stats (friendship, romance, domination) kept going higher and higher while replaying the same interactions.

The same problem persists when creating a new game, even after closing out of the game entirely. The only solution seems to be to delete all the game data in AppData/Local, and restart from scratch.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
because iam german and it´s personally easier to read it in german :)
okayyy. so you really wanna translate the whole game to make it easier for you to read...not really logical but whatever. you might wanna use an extracter to split files apart. then you need the software the game was written with. with that you can translate it if you really want to.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes