Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Where do i put this file? I put it in game folder where the UnityPlayer.dll and the game launcher are, but i still have blocked special choises..any help?
It goes in the [whatever-your-two-sides-folder-is]\Data\Managed folder. As with any modified dll, I suggest you copy or rename the existing Assembly-CSharp.dll to something like Assembly-CSharp.backup so that if you want to, you can easily restore the original dll.

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
yeah that was the file I needed as I can now save. Quick question though, are you able to access your old viewable sex scenes or no?
This functionality isn't in the game at the moment, still early days as we are working towards updating to the new user interface and systems that come with it.

I realy like the game, the new interface is much better but its been a long time that this game has been sort of released and so far I see very little content, its more like a concept a trailer of a movie, liike eating a hotdog without the sausage.

And like I keep saying the game is awesome, in the future i'm sure it will be on the levels of Dreams of Desire, but right now what I need is for the dev TO STEP UP.
Game is and will be around for quite some time to come, it is about making an actual game and not just something in the short term as far as I can tell from my chats with Greono. Sure things may seem slow, but once the work is out the way - then the fun can happen.. It's just the way of things really, would rather him sort his stuff out now than having to do it all at a later date and rework lots of content.

Damn with this game I have no idea wtf is going on, is my character is male or female then what i am hunting girls with dicks or guys with pussies. Fuck wtfcking fuck am I blabbering.

But that Megan was HOT !!
There'll be visual cue's to tell you if you're female or male (aside from the actual character model). Chat box would turn pink or blue, top right would also change too.

how do you do this ?
When you progress far enough for the game to change into the new UI, you can go to the menu and select the Cheat Code option.

someone knows how to fuck Megan and don't get a game over? I am missing the love path I guess
A couple ways to get it, maybe keep choking her?

In regards to some going on about bugs, @greono does not actually have any testers for the game - so if you're wanting to volunteer some time and are genuinely interested in bettering the game for others - why not show your interest and shoot him a PM?

Via his Patreon:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
In regards to some going on about bugs, @greono does not actually have any testers for the game - so if you're wanting to volunteer some time and are genuinely interested in bettering the game for others - why not show your interest and shoot him a PM?

Via his Patreon:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I doubt the ones complaining will do. Unfortunately crying over something they get for free is easy, but having to work to help improve the game is another story.

How can I fuck tommy's wife without he find out?
There is a walkthrough link in the same page as your post.

Reactions: PandaLulz

simpleminds

Apr 20, 2018
Hello everyone, actually i am blocked.
I am following this walkthrough but
as you can see, the choice "special" is blocked and i don't know why, anyone can help me ? i have follow the walkthrough.
Unlock Premium scenes u download this and changed under data/mana.... asembley....???? page 1

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Hello everyone, actually i am blocked.
I am following this walkthrough but
as you can see, the choice "special" is blocked and i don't know why, anyone can help me ? i have follow the walkthrough.
This walkthrough is a total piece of shit -_-
All the choices on the train is a total false,some1 should check b4 uploading these false walkthrough -_-

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
This walkthrough is a total piece of shit :noexpression:
All the choices on the train is a total false,some1 should check b4 uploading these false walkthrough :noexpression:
It's actually accurate, no one else has raised any issue.

Reactions: UncleVT

rmma621

Feb 28, 2018
Here's the one I made that sets friendship, domination, and romance to 127 on all characters for both male and female. It also has all the bonus content unlocked as well. Note: It's for 64bit version .07 fix 3.
It doesn't work. I put it in the Managed folder, replacing the one there and even started a new game. And using that version of the game. Still normal stats. :( Am I doing something wrong or need to do a step I don't know of? Thanks in advance.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
It doesn't work. I put it in the Managed folder, replacing the one there and even started a new game. And using that version of the game. Still normal stats. :( Am I doing something wrong or need to do a step I don't know of? Thanks in advance.
That should do it. Re-starting the game I think is necessary because I modified the code that generates the character stats on creation. If it's still not working, might try and restart the machine all together, it's possible the assembly is staying cached in the GAC for whatever reason. Also if you're using the one I uploaded, verify that the Assembly-CSharp.dll has a modified date of 05/01/2018 2:08pm (or outside of the US date format 01/05/2018) just to make sure you've got the right one in there.

If that don't work then I'm not sure what else. That's the one I have in my game directory and I just double check the zip file I made and it's the same.

Reactions: rmma621

rmma621

Feb 28, 2018
That should do it. Re-starting the game I think is necessary because I modified the code that generates the character stats on creation. If it's still not working, might try and restart the machine all together, it's possible the assembly is staying cached in the GAC for whatever reason. Also if you're using the one I uploaded, verify that the Assembly-CSharp.dll has a modified date of 05/01/2018 2:08pm (or outside of the US date format 01/05/2018) just to make sure you've got the right one in there.

If that don't work then I'm not sure what else. That's the one I have in my game directory and I just double check the zip file I made and it's the same.
Yea, it is the same one you uploaded. But I manage to figured it out. I have to delete the save folder location or close windows explorer. I tried 1st deleting the unity and output_log 1st but nothing. So I then deleted the whole folder GreonoGames and closed my folders open. I didn't try to close my folders 1st so I'm not sure what work. I couldn't restart my pc since I'm working on something. Anyways, now it worked after doing those 2 last steps. Thank you again. :)

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Is that after you get the binoculars or something? I seem to be able to either accept "we're sold out" then i basically live our another groundhogs day style day and get another choice, or help her with the robber then hit "end of current version". The only new content I found with this update was my cousin in the shower.
Same it seems many people are having this issue we may have to wait months for more updates and patches along with a walkthrough because something is wrong. Maybe by time i wake up someone might have the fix for the issue.
I really like the idea of this game but small updates and bugs are hurting it it seems the best games are Ren'Py they have less issues.
But maybe we all are doing something wrong for Megan not to show up.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes