Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Axillia

Oct 20, 2017
i played 0.065 before, loaded up my save in 0.07, but it still seems to stop right after the store robbery. was there any content added that lets you transform (partly) into a woman yet?

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
i played 0.065 before, loaded up my save in 0.07, but it still seems to stop right after the store robbery. was there any content added that lets you transform (partly) into a woman yet?
No, the content added was an big exctention of meeting Megan, a scene with your cousin Tommy that comes home as well as meeting a prostitute (as well as some under the hood things like ability to use cheats and a sex minigame).

Amalee501

Jan 20, 2018
Hi all, is it normal that after the scene of the phone of the little sister I am stuck with all the choices are in "coming soon"?

FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
I think mine's glitching. I wash my dick after yankin it in the bathroom and refuse to touch the dude with the pills but still stink for whatever reason.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
I think mine's glitching. I wash my dick after yankin it in the bathroom and refuse to touch the dude with the pills but still stink for whatever reason.
Yeah, that sounds like a bug. As far as I remember, the only things that can make you stinky is not washing and touching the bald man. I think somone else experiecesed the same problem with this version, but I cant remember whether they found a way to bypass it (not very helpful I know).

also this walkthrough out of date maybe? following it to a t but getting drastically different results.
The walkthough that is linked here is just a quickly written as someone played though the game, further back there is an official walkthough as well, but that is several versions old, but its a bit more comprehensive.

FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Yeah, that sounds like a bug. As far as I remember, the only things that can make you stinky is not washing and touching the bald man. I think somone else experiecesed the same problem with this version, but I cant remember whether they found a way to bypass it (not very helpful I know).

The walkthough that is linked here is just a quickly written as someone played though the game, further back there is an official walkthough as well, but that is several versions old, but its a bit more comprehensive.
Awesome thanks! Yeah I found the issue with the stink. I was using the fast skip button to get back to where I was before and despite my clicking the options, it defaulted to me being stinky.

The game is definitely interesting and explores lots of fetishes. When it get refined it will probably be one of my favorites.

Reactions: Amalee501

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Awesome thanks! Yeah I found the issue with the stink. I was using the fast skip button to get back to where I was before and despite my clicking the options, it defaulted to me being stinky.

The game is definitely interesting and explores lots of fetishes. When it get refined it will probably be one of my favorites.
Sounds like a weird bug, @greono you should check this out.

Its a game thats different from the average bunch you find today. It needs a lot of work, but Im looking forward to see how it will be when it get that polish and content. Feel free to ask if the walkthough cant answer, I have tried most of the paths in the game so I should be able to answer some questions at least.

Reactions: FetishCollectorD
2.60 star(s) 18 Votes