Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
@greono

I think you would do better to just convert all of your images to webp. With webp you get the same look as you do with .PNG files but with webp you don't get the same huge file size as you do with .PNG files. You can download XnConvert and convert all files from one file type to webp in groups.
Hello, sorry for the delay to respond, the farum is not sending me emails when I receive a message.

I'll test this program, if it looks good, I'll be able to decrease the size of the game.

Thank you, help is always welcome!

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
So @greono Im adding together a list of the bugs i have encounters in 0.7, everyone who have encounters other bugs, post them I will add them to the list.

• When you talk to Lindsey on the phone, and get the choice between saying "Sure! I'll be back in a second! Hang in there!" and "I rather have some payment in advanced: show me your boobs!", the response you get is the opposite of the choice you make (If you say "sure", she says thats not how it works, I need to be in the mood. But if you say "boobs", she says great I will send you the address). I assume they are supposed to be the other way around.
  • Not a big bug, but when I load in my save in the bedroom in the apartment, theres a good chance the living room when I have loaded. This seems to be based upon if I am loading a save while already being in the living room. But it can also happen when I load and have just started up the game.
  • When you choke Megan and she gets unconscious, the choices you get at that point (its the one where you can take a picture, fuck her or leave) are written in Portuguese.
  • When you interact with any object (bed, sofa, shower ect) all the actions are written in Portuguese.
  • When I meet Tommy in the living room, the game only ask me if I want to save if I have met Megan before, and not if I havent.
  • At the start of the conversation with Tommy, if you ask "Megan?", you will get the respons for "It's a girlfriend of yours?" insted.
  • When you tell Tommy that Megan was there (not sure if this is only for the living room or bathroom as well) and say we talked or she asked me to say when you get back, the next picture of Tommy is split between him dressed and being in the shower with a towel.
  • When you talk tell Tommy about the bald pervert on the train with the pills, the converastion moves to Tommy talking about meeting a girl who grew a dick, I assume some lines of dialog are missing/not showing that should be there before he starts that part of the conversation.
  • The only difference now between getting the arrested game over ending or Tommy not knowing that you met Megan in the shower is if you took Megans phone after ward or not. Every choice that leads to you holding Megan in the bathroom insted of going out to the living room with her will lead to this no matter if you had consensual sex, made her cum, took a photo of her, or let her go or anything else.
  • When you are rapeing Megan and trying to give her an orgasm: When you have chosen "go deeper", the button for "go faster" dont respond when you click on it. This means you cant progress, as going faster after you went deeper seems to be what you need to do in order get her to an orgsam. This happens no matter if you spanked her or not and no matter if you forced her from the beginning or startet the consent path and then started fucking her insted of rubbing your dick til she is ok with sex.
  • There are still some N/A dialoges that come up at different points.
  • When you talk to Tommy in the living room (both if you meet him there or move the conversation from the bathroom) the background looks a bit wierd. Seems like the object (sofa) is not rendering and insted is just a white outline.
These are the one I have for now.
WOW! so many bugs :coldsweat:
Well, I'll try to fix them still in this version 0.08.
I really could not find so many, most I did not even know there was hehehe

It's great to know that people are enjoying it and striving to help, this is very rewarding, it's for motivations so I will keep the quality of the game for all of you! :heartcoveredeyes:

Thank you!

Reactions: Luckzor and kshyk

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Are you also going to put some dickgirl action too in the future? Tommy mentioned one and the doctor said it was possible to turn into one if am not mistaken.
That would make me even more happier with this game. :eazyHype:
Futa will be possible as soon as the sexual change system is working, it will happen when the player has male and female arousal values on the same level.

It's something I'm excited to see happen.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
WOW! so many bugs :coldsweat:
Well, I'll try to fix them still in this version 0.08.
I really could not find so many, most I did not even know there was hehehe

It's great to know that people are enjoying it and striving to help, this is very rewarding, it's for motivations so I will keep the quality of the game for all of you! :heartcoveredeyes:

Thank you!
Im sure there are a several others as well. Some have been mention here, but I haven't had time/managed to reproduce them. With tech comes the possibility for bugs, and when its a combination of things it always makes them harder to find. Thats the price for not just making a standard VN. Keep visiting the thread and I will keep posting the bugs I encounter.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@greono

Your welcome.

A few other bugs that never seem to be fixed in each version.

1.) You can't scroll or move the character list past a certain spot and if you use the mouse to drag the screen you can only go so far and once you release the mouse button the list flies back up to it's normal spot and you can never see the whole list for the characters that you have met.

2.) When you transform from male to female you have to name the female character but when they transform back to male you lose all of the points you have collected with the different people so that everything goes back to 0 and your male character is now named whatever name you gave the female character.

Reactions: lawislaw

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Looks like we are closing in on a new update. Wondering if those scenes mentioned are new scenes in the new part of the game or him filling out those scenes as the coming soon scenes we where looked out of earlier/updated those part to the new interface. Its probably the former but I wouldnt mind him starting to bring the rest of the game up to speed.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Sad to see a great lack of Lindsey in the update though. Except for the phone conversation there hasnt really been anything with her for a long time. @greono , I get that Anny with the family ties is popular one, but dont forget there is a great deal of Lindsey lovers as well, looking for a romance or a dark perverted domination.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Just finished up till the current version and had some questions... Is the walk through the official one ? Meaning that's the only correct path to take to advance ? Some of the choices came across as kinda rapey rather than creepy-sexy... Also despite the walk through I chose to not do any of the sex stuff with the loser males (Bret, and Smelly Hobo) the only one I chose to follow stuff with was Doctor.

I guess what I mean is will there be paths for people that want to play the MC as more of a loving friendly Casanova, rather than rapist toolbag ? I mean the dude is hot, unlike 90% of other MC males, he should not have too much trouble drowning in pussy just by being friendly and flirty. I wouldn't mind him using the pheromone powers, just be able to do stuff like with Megan where the MC took back control and it was al him pleasing her rather than the rapist side.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Yeah, I have a big bug after you kiss Lindsay, in that moment you walk to home, but the transition just show an alley or something like that, i tried loading a previous decision and playing the game from the start many times but nothing change.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Just finished up till the current version and had some questions... Is the walk through the official one ? Meaning that's the only correct path to take to advance ? Some of the choices came across as kinda rapey rather than creepy-sexy... Also despite the walk through I chose to not do any of the sex stuff with the loser males (Bret, and Smelly Hobo) the only one I chose to follow stuff with was Doctor.

I guess what I mean is will there be paths for people that want to play the MC as more of a loving friendly Casanova, rather than rapist toolbag ? I mean the dude is hot, unlike 90% of other MC males, he should not have too much trouble drowning in pussy just by being friendly and flirty. I wouldn't mind him using the pheromone powers, just be able to do stuff like with Megan where the MC took back control and it was al him pleasing her rather than the rapist side.
The walkthough in the OP is just a playthough done here by a member. There are many other ways of getting though the game which will give you different outcomes, or at least different stats with the characters, as of now most the differences are based upon the stats but based upon what greono have said, the characters will remember what you did or did not do and it will affect how the react to you and what scenes you get. So you could be creepy, you could be loving, friendly, cruel or dominering. The game should be more about how you want to play it rather than only clicking the right choice, even if some choices probably will be a bit more optimal.

Yeah, I have a big bug after you kiss Lindsay, in that moment you walk to home, but the transition just show an alley or something like that, i tried loading a previous decision and playing the game from the start many times but nothing change.
@greono you should check this out. I have tried to reproduce this bug without success, but several people have reported it so its obviously an issue for some people.

Reactions: Luckzor
U

User_14600

Am I the only one finding the new renders worse than the old ones? The hair doesn't really look good..

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Yeah I think its the first time we have seen her. We have only read her text messages on Annys phone. So she should be a dirty girl.

DiableFripon

Oct 4, 2017
I believe that other languages are not yet available, patience.

je crois que les autres langues ne sont pas encore dispo, patience.
ps: forum anglophone, si tu écrit en français traduit ta phrases aussi en anglais.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
I think I remember something about the people who said they could translate starting to disappear so greono left the translations on hold for now, but it is something he wants to come back to and make sure its updated and dosnt disappear after a patch or two.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes