Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He sure should be more cautious, like maybe not posting this message with all those unneeded details on Patreon page. :)

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He sure should be more cautious, like maybe not posting this message with all those unneeded details on Patreon page. :)
Yeah thats is just asking for trouble. He got lucky enough that they did not really check out his page (as they then would know said content is in the game whichs is a breach of the rules). If someone is in contact with him in anyway you probably should tell him this so patreon dosnt strike again.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
It should be out in a couple of days if there is no more trouble with patreon, something I suspect will come since he is still using words like doggy and incest in the comments and talking about things in the game that breaks patreon tos. Some people just like to play with fire I guess.

yayra

Jun 28, 2017
yea the older content seems a bit better then the newer stuff for layout and its kinda crappy that we cant interact with any of the older characters yet

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Another dev bites the dust... I really liked the game so far, hopefully it won't lose in quality even if there will be no more sis and dog... officially...

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Dude I love the game but every now and again the game locks up to where I have to close, re-open and load game.

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
No specific places, it just freezes on me. Then I have to reboot and load back where I was. I am not sicking or anything just playing the game slowly at my pace

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
There's something wrong with last few versions. It didn't happen before, but now the game maxes out CPU, all cores go up to 100% and it stays like that all the time. It makes the interface significantly sluggish, and sometimes it seems like it doesn't register mouse clicks properly. Maybe it could be somehow related to your freezing. I hope it's a bug and it's not mining some cryptocoins or something. :)

D

Deleted member 688658

Guys I have a problem.
So after the call I received of Lindsey (Linda) who is pretending to be a kidnapper, I have the choice to check anny's phone and stuff. After that I have the choice to go to bathroom and watch tv which does nothing and it says that I already did that or it is not necessary. I can't do anything else like there are more options but they all say "coming soon". Well when? And is this just the end cuz I can't do anything here.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Guys I have a problem.
So after the call I received of Lindsey (Linda) who is pretending to be a kidnapper, I have the choice to check anny's phone and stuff. After that I have the choice to go to bathroom and watch tv which does nothing and it says that I already did that or it is not necessary. I can't do anything else like there are more options but they all say "coming soon". Well when? And is this just the end cuz I can't do anything here.
Check the upper right corner. There should be a tab there where you can change locations.

Ratzel

Jun 25, 2018
Don't know if you guys can help, but I'm a bit stuck with the new version. I've gotten past first shower scene and gone to sleep but afterwards I can't go to the bathroom and get access to the phone (like I could in previous versions). It just loops between 'watch tv' and 'go to the bathroom' which I can't actually do because the option now has [Coming Soon] next to it. Any ideas what I've done wrong? Should I just start again (reverting to an earlier save does nothing)?

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes