Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Does anyone know how to go to the Bathroom with Bret?
No new scenes, I don't think this is the new version of the game. Or it's bugged. Can't meet Anny at the park, time keeps resetting when you go home.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Does the walkthrough need an update? On the shower scene with Amy I can't click on the choice: Your master demands payback(special), it says blocked even tough I did everything the walkthrough said untill then.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I played it all again from the beginning. There is a bug when you return to the park. If you click on the policeman the game freezes. And the "Choose a location" option doesn't work, so you get stuck there.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Does the walkthrough need an update? On the shower scene with Amy I can't click on the choice: Your master demands payback(special), it says blocked even tough I did everything the walkthrough said untill then.
You need to install the file located in the opening post under this text: "Premium scenes (need game above):"
Just copy its content into your "managed" folder.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
It worked for me, giving me all available options in the bathroom scene with Anny. I had to start a new game thou.
Well for me it's fucked! Tried to do what you said and all my saves are gone now! Maybe should wait for update on the premium patch or whatever. Thanks anyway, but seems I will have to play this linear for now.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Well for me it's fucked! Tried to do what you said and all my saves are gone now! Maybe should wait for update on the premium patch or whatever. Thanks anyway, but seems I will have to play this linear for now.
All your saves should be in your "username/AppData/LocalLow/GreonoGames/Two Sides" folder. If you cannot access them from your game, try restoring your original "Assembly-CSharp.dll" file. If you didn't make a back up of it, here it is.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Can't get in the bathroom, talking to the cop just gets the same dialogue
I got the option "Your master demands payback(special)" and this event worked fine.
I talked to the policeman in the park when spying on Anny. After that the park is bugged. If I return there and try to talk to the police officer the game freezes.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I got the option "Your master demands payback(special)" and this event worked fine.
I talked to the policeman in the park when spying on Anny. After that the park is bugged. If I return there and try to talk to the police officer the game freezes.
That special payback scene is old. It was in the last update. What about anny and jenny in the park, appears bugged or this is not a new version of the game. All the shit is old (rape cousin's girlfriend, etc.)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
It seems to me the only sane way to "play" this is to just extract the images. What a broken mess.

I'm not a fan of remakes, but one would be in order here.

zeusbolt

Apr 6, 2018
Well it looks like this update is a buggy mess. I cant save the game and i cant get any new scenes to work without the game crashing. It also looks like Greonos patreon page may have been takin down because ive been trying to go to his page for a few hours now to get some updated information but it just keeps saying that the page doesnt exist. Hopefully its just patreon doing some maintenance. Man i love the potential behind this game but the lack of content really gets too me. Ive been waiting for a half a year just for some content with lindsey and especially anny. I would love to do so many things to anny, but at this rate it is going to be another year.

Reactions: OurTimeNow
2.60 star(s) 18 Votes