Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

JamesM82

Apr 23, 2018
How i do get bret in the bathroom park scene? I cannot make him go to the park. I know i did it before, but I cant make it go there anymore!

Jul 15, 2017
Guys, I got stuck in the living room after checking sister's phone. I only have two options "Go to the bathroom" or "Watch TV" and when I click any of it, everything is [Coming Soon] and there's nothing else I can do. What's wrong?

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Guys, quick warning, anyone trying to use the old fix for premium scenes, don't do that. That file isn't just some small fix for a game, it's the main part of game. If it works at all, it basically gives you previous version. I'll take a look at the new one in a moment.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I just got off the train station and headed to my place where I found Bret, I saved the game because I wanted to stop playing for the day. When I loaded the save file, my friendship, romance and domination points fail a lot. My friendship changed to -25, my romance and domination changed to 0.

Does anyone know why my stats go down when I loaded my save file?

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Here it is, the usual unlock file.

And as usual, the game is not exactly bug free. E.g. when calling Anny on phone, there's random event and you have 60% chance to end up with black screen. I didn't test much else, because it isn't easy to navigate through game and find what's new. I wanted to cheat and look at dialogs in code, but the primary used language is Portuguese! Not complete showstopper, we're living in times of Google Translate, but it's highly inconvenient.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
is they new content. as I load my old save file and the game ends at the same place as before

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017

And as usual, the game is not exactly bug free. E.g. when calling Anny on phone, there's random event and you have 60% chance to end up with black screen. I didn't test much else, because it isn't easy to navigate through game and find what's new. I wanted to cheat and look at dialogs in code, but the primary used language is Portuguese! Not complete showstopper, we're living in times of Google Translate, but it's highly inconvenient.
Im probably doing something wrong here but how do you get Annys number, it dosnt show up in my contact list.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Sorry, I don't know. I loaded older save (from new part of game) and it's there. But who knows in what possibly inconsistent state it might be, because I can also call Lindsey and Bret, and I for sure don't remember befriending him (or maybe it was when he saved female MC?). I currently don't have strength to replay whole game from beginning yet again, to see what happens.

Heisemberg

Donor
Jul 2, 2017

A lot of tks man. It works in the last version 0.8. We really nedd it. :))

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
ill pass on this game. will wait for fix or maybe more updates before trying to play it again. good luck with the game. been fun to play so far

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes