Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Query -
When checking phone at start for conversations. Walkthrough says unblock Ashley, No option for this appears.
When at park, the option to call Ashley to Park is still available regardless. So yeah.

Also. Why does when returning back to male form, the name remains as female name if given to Bret.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Guys, I got stuck in the living room after checking sister's phone. I only have two options "Go to the bathroom" or "Watch TV" and when I click any of it, everything is [Coming Soon] and there's nothing else I can do. What's wrong?
There is a button on the top right of the screen, I guess it is a bus, you can click on it and travel to other places.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
When you start talking to Anny by the phone, if you pick the second option for conversation, the game freezes.
The second time you go to the park, the button for picking a location to travel to is in the same place as the bathroom entrance, so you enter the bathroom when you try to go somewhere else.

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 15543
Plot:
Two Sides is an Adult Game based on a story about a young man who decides to try his luck in a big city. The problem is that in one of his jobs to get money to keep up, he ends up acquiring the ability (or curse) to change his gender, voluntarily or randomly according to his level of masculine or feminine excitement.

Read More:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 01/Jul/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.08a
Language: English, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, French, Spanish.
Phone Password: 1206
Genre:

Changelog:​

Downloads:
Windows 32 bits: - - -
Windows 64 bits: - - -

Thanks to @Dron34 for sharing the download links!
Premium scenes (need game above):
Thanks to @smnb for premium file

Extra:
-

Thanks @spamblah

View attachment 7050 View attachment 7047 View attachment 7044 View attachment 7049 View attachment 7046 View attachment 7048
I have a major problem with the latest update which has confused the crap out of me!0.08-I didn't see the new scenes or dialogue and it also plays out and ends exactly the same way at the Grocery Store; as the previous update did,I even started the game from the beginning,maybe I'm missing something,I even followed the walkthrough even though some of those choices I would not personally have made and at times the walkthrough was different from what actually happened in the game,so somewhat confused!

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys last update i download was the 0.065, now i see the 0.08a so i can finally continue the game. But also i see these two things that were not there before:
Premium scenes
Cheat mod
I just need to understand if i install the cheat mod do i need to install also the premium scenes?
Or the Cheat mod bypass the block and give me also premium?
Do i need to download both?
Anticipate thankses.

Feb 3, 2018
I have a major problem with the latest update which has confused the crap out of me!0.08-I didn't see the new scenes or dialogue and it also plays out and ends exactly the same way at the Grocery Store; as the previous update did,I even started the game from the beginning,maybe I'm missing something,I even followed the walkthrough even though some of those choices I would not personally have made and at times the walkthrough was different from what actually happened in the game,so somewhat confused!

SAME! No idea why maybe the new content was more options? In dialogue?

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
the folder inside of the mod say's Managed. why do i have to extract it to the folder where the .exe is and not in the data folder ?

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
My fix for premium scenes only unlocks those. Cheat mod also boosts stats.

If you use my fix and don't see anything new, there's a chance you use the one linked in OP. But that's outdated, so if you use it, you downgrade game to previous version. Current one for 0.08a is .

We need some nice mod to update OP, perhaps @wep?

Fragmentation

Oct 16, 2016

If you use my fix and don't see anything new, there's a chance you use the one linked in OP. But that's outdated, so if you use it, you downgrade game to previous version. Current one for 0.08a is .

Do you think there's any chance you'd be able to fix that black screen bug?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016

You are really brave to summon me directly.
You are very luck indeed, that I'm in a good mood now.
I granted your wish mortal and I've updated the link.

:closedeyesmile:

DiaDi

May 23, 2018
Guys, the game ends there, where the version is also 0.7, so what's new? Or at me what that a bug?

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Do you think there's any chance you'd be able to fix that black screen bug?
Possibly, but not too eager to do it, it's not completely broken and there will probably be official fix soon anyway. So, maybe, but no promises.

You are really brave to summon me directly.
Thank you, oh mighty one! I was of course scared to death when I was pressing the button, but I had to do it for the good of fellow pirates, who were suffering. I knew you could save us!

Reactions: Shane2 and wep

heartagram10

Jun 3, 2017
Well.. The first versions where great with so much potential, unique theme and great renders. But now?.. Lack of content, shady 100% cpu usage that's not seen in any other title even with real-time 3D like The Twist.. Just a huge let down.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Due to the bugs you can't encounter new content. None of the scenes mentioned in the changelog are really accessible. Looking at the patreon page, there are so few posts. There aren't enough people reporting the bugs! Not the first time I noticed this. Leads me to believe that maybe like 98% of people on patreon don't even download a game update, they might be there for just support or thy forgot about being subbed.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes