Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
That special payback scene is old. It was in the last update. What about anny and jenny in the park, appears bugged or this is not a new version of the game. All the shit is old (rape cousin's girlfriend, etc.)
Yes, those are old stuff. But now there is an option at the park to call Ashley, and it works.

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
I've encountered a bug during the bathroom scene with Tommy's Girlfriend. When I hold her when she attempts to leave the bathroom, she disappears and the rest of the ensuing dialogue is with no models, just background scenery...and not even in the bathroom, it's in the living room.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
This game is an absolute clusterfuck. I want to like it because I do like gender bending in general but it is very frustrating. Easy to miss things, can't save easily between choices, random bugs, gah.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
So anyone else having problems with calling Lindsey in the evening I call her and screen is just black ps using a old save idk if that’s why

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
This game is an absolute clusterfuck. I want to like it because I do like gender bending in general but it is very frustrating. Easy to miss things, can't save easily between choices, random bugs, gah.
Yeah... I used to get really excited about this but it got bogged down in random code shit and who the fuck knows what instead of content updates for a while. Pretty damn sad, used to actually donate to this one. I'm not even sure what the Anny park scene is supposed to be or how to get to it.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It's great to know that people are enjoying it and striving to help, this is very rewarding, it's for motivations so I will keep the quality of the game for all of you!
since you are here in this fórum id like to give you my 2 cents of what i think so far of the game.

After playing it and seeing the choices that will be in a future update, i think i like it, so far i hope that you have in mind to not force any weird fetishes on the players (asking the player like when the dog scene is nice) things like rape, seeing others fucking , and other fetishes some people may not like (i hope those are optional, like with the sister and that lindsey girl ex-boyfriend (i dont like sharing girls XD) i think a system maybe like the tyrant or my gf amnesia will be nice for a future in this game with all those fetishes you have in the game.
I dont know what you have planned for the female part since i want to play male and straight i think that content will be nice if for those that dont want to turn into a female have that option (like the Dr gives you some pill to keep you male or female for those that like it more XD) .

I will be keeping an eye to your game ;)

edit: since it may not be clear... what i mean by optional is in general, i know the content the mc can do like rape,etc is optional ( but what i mean is if there will be other npcs raping,etc) is the optional tag for only the mc or in general?

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know why there's no Mac link, even though its for the mac as well?

lawislaw

Dec 29, 2017
- you can avoid mostly all stuff incest, bestality, gay by just telling the you don't want it.

normaly the first version is allways a mess by greno. There will come a bugfixed version the coming days. He just try to give version es fast as possible.. remember: this is still beta.

mac version link need to be shared by a patreon. If nobody does, there will be no link.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
- you can avoid mostly all stuff incest, bestality, gay by just telling the you don't want it.

normaly the first version is allways a mess by greno. There will come a bugfixed version the coming days. He just try to give version es fast as possible.. remember: this is still beta.

mac version link need to be shared by a patreon. If nobody does, there will be no link.
i mean are those optional tag for general game or just for the mc=?

for example: there are games where a heroine gets raped by some other npc and there are games where the mc is doing the rape, in this game for what i have see so far is only the mc ( but maybe is meaning in general since that robber try to rape that redhaired girl and we can save her?)

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Well you should avoid Sierra cause it says end of the version guess the dev did not fix this that part so just a heads up finding it difficult to know what to do in this game please forgive me of my ignorance if there is a wt

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes