Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Time to give my verbal cents on what I think of this update, as it at least became somewhat playable with the fix yesterday. Be warned, wall of text incoming.

Some bugs I have noticed:
  • If you lie to Tommy about meeting Meagan if he found her phone, the conversion just keep on repeating itself in a loop you cant ever leave.
  • Sometimes when you are having sex with Meagan the options for the sex mini game dont appear.
  • If you kiss Anny on the side of her lips when you meet, the screen become black and you cant do anything.
  • Sometimes, character models become invisible.
  • There still are some N/A dialogues.
  • For the skipping speed, they are called slow/aroused/fast, Im pretty sure aroused is not the word thats intended to be used there.
  • In the sex scene with Meagen, the same option is sometimes called harder or deeper, depending on what path you took, not sure if intended but it is confusing.
  • This is not a bug, but I think it needs solving. In order to move around the park (specially from the part where you enter, to the bench where you meet Anny), the place to click on the screen to move there (between the bushes) is not obvious nor very visible when you hover your mouse around that area. This needs to be made clearer or else to many will not find it and get frustrated.
  • Not sure if this is a bug or intended. But if you arrange to meet Anny (and Jenny) for the 2th time (as in you have had that meeting before), Anny will agree, and she (and Jenny) will be visible in the park form the first screen, but when you move towards the bench they disapair (or maybe just are invisible).
  • There are still a lot of bugs in the old part of the game, but I will leave them out since that part are getting a rework.
So the fix version fixed a good portion of the things. But the game has a problem with the state it tend to be released in. I understand that its just a couple lines of code that needs to be off to make everything fall apart but right now, this game is falling under the holy trifecta of what gives a game a bad reputation. Bugs, long time between each release (often with lack of or unclear communication on when it will be released), as well as not much content each release. I dont want to be cruel here, but I also have to be honest. If this keeps up it will become a game which most people will ignore, just based upon a bad reputation and bad experiences. Which would be bad considering the potential that is still here. Im sure @greono you are already noticing the mood of many of the comments in this thread, and even if they are unproductive and not good feedback in anyway, there is reason this mood is felt by so many who ether discover or used to play the game. Now, its easy to think, they are pirates, their opinion dosnt matter, but I am sure a great number of the people who ended up being your patreons started out as pirates, and patreons dont stay patreons forever if they feel they dont get what they pay for. I could go into depth on why each part of the trifecta is bad and how it turns off the people who are interested in the game if you want, but whats most important is that something changes. It would be such a shame if a game with this potential would fall based upon a bad production.

I understand that real life happens sometimes (or all the time), but you are judged upon your results and how you deal with the problems, after all its the end product that we get to experience. And if that is bugs, coming soon options with not much content after a long wait, then you start to lose faith. Im looking very much forward to the first part of the game being updated and getting on the level of the latest part, as well as finally get to use the coming soon options. It will be more accessible as well as making it less linear, as well as hopefully fix the middle part of the game where it feels like no options affects the stats with people. When you put on top of that an extra bit with Lindsey, then whats not to like? I got to admit, based upon the latest releases, Im a bit skeptical if you will be able to do all of that this month. But hey, there is nothing more I would like than for you to prove me wrong. Maybe you have done all you need to make a better pipeline.

One last thing. You need to be more careful on your patreon. Even in the post talking about why you got banned you talk in the comments about the kind of illegal content that made patreon ban you in the first place. When other comments in your sections thinking they are clever for calling Anny "stepsister" firstly, patreon dont care if its sister or stepsister, its incest in their eyes and therefor not something they want, and secondly you dont need to be a rocket scientist to see what he is saying. Patreon might have let you off based upon what was on your site only, but they do also care about what kind of content that is in your game. All it takes is somebody to report a comment like that or your content and they will ban you. Your game is probably the game that breaches patreons guideline most of all the game I know. I mean that as a compliment. Its not made to fit in or be mainstream, its real and raw and I love it. When you truly can be bad, the good options actually matter, cause now they are options not requirements. But to get to my long winded point. Games who have been way less breaching than your game and way more carefull have been thrown off patreon and become discontinued, I dont want to see that with Two Sides, and I dont want to see it having to be a different game to please patreon ether.

I wish you good luck cause you will need it, you have a lot of work a head of you. So find out what you need, if its more people, whats making it hard to achieve what you want, whats weakness that holding you back. Because I still know that with that work, the game will become incredible.

labofdoom

Oct 20, 2017
Time to give my verbal cents on what I think of this update, as it at least became somewhat playable with the fix yesterday. Be warned, wall of text incoming.

• If you lie to Tommy about meeting Meagan if he found her phone, the conversion just keep on repeating itself in a loop you cant ever leave.
  • Sometimes when you are having sex with Meagan the options for the sex mini game dont appear.
  • If you kiss Anny on the side of her lips when you meet, the screen become black and you cant do anything.
  • For the skipping speed, they are called slow/aroused/fast, Im pretty sure aroused is not the word thats intended to be used there.
  • In the sex scene with Meagen, the same option is sometimes called harder or deeper, depending on what path you took, not sure if intended but it is confusing.
  • This is not a bug, but I think it needs solving. In order to move around the park (specially from the part where you enter, to the bench where you meet Anny), the place to click on the screen to move there (between the bushes) is not obvious nor very visible when you hover your mouse around that area. This needs to be made clearer or else to many will not find it and get frustrated.
  • Not sure if this is a bug or intended. But if you arrange to meet Anny (and Jenny) for the 2th time (as in you have had that meeting before), Anny will agree, and she (and Jenny) will be visible in the park form the first screen, but when you move towards the bench they disapair (or maybe just are invisible).
  • There are still a lot of bugs in the old part of the game, but I will leave them out since that part are getting a rework.
So the fix version fixed a good portion of the things. But the game has a problem with the state it tend to be released in. I understand that its just a couple lines of code that needs to be off to make everything fall apart but right now, this game is falling under the holy trifecta of what gives a game a bad reputation. Bugs, long time between each release (often with lack of or unclear communication on when it will be released), as well as not much content each release. I dont want to be cruel here, but I also have to be honest. If this keeps up it will become a game which most people will ignore, just based upon a bad reputation and bad experiences. Which would be bad considering the potential that is still here. Im sure @greono you are already noticing the mood of many of the comments in this thread, and even if they are unproductive and not good feedback in anyway, there is reason this mood is felt by so many who ether discover or used to play the game. Now, its easy to think, they are pirates, their opinion dosnt matter, but I am sure a great number of the people who ended up being your patreons started out as pirates, and patreons dont stay patreons forever if they feel they dont get what they pay for. I could go into depth on why each part of the trifecta is bad and how it turns off the people who are interested in the game if you want, but whats most important is that something changes. It would be such a shame if a game with this potential would fall based upon a bad production.

I understand that real life happens sometimes (or all the time), but you are judged upon your results and how you deal with the problems, after all its the end product that we get to experience. And if that is bugs, coming soon options with not much content after a long wait, then you start to lose faith. Im looking very much forward to the first part of the game being updated and getting on the level of the latest part, as well as finally get to use the coming soon options. It will be more accessible as well as making it less linear, as well as hopefully fix the middle part of the game where it feels like no options affects the stats with people. When you put on top of that an extra bit with Lindsey, then whats not to like? I got to admit, based upon the latest releases, Im a bit skeptical if you will be able to do all of that this month. But hey, there is nothing more I would like than for you to prove me wrong. Maybe you have done all you need to make a better pipeline.

One last thing. You need to be more careful on your patreon. Even in the post talking about why you got banned you talk in the comments about the kind of illegal content that made patreon ban you in the first place. When other comments in your sections thinking they are clever for calling Anny "stepsister" firstly, patreon dont care if its sister or stepsister, its incest in their eyes and therefor not something they want, and secondly you dont need to be a rocket scientist to see what he is saying. Patreon might have let you off based upon what was on your site only, but they do also care about what kind of content that is in your game. All it takes is somebody to report a comment like that or your content and they will ban you. Your game is probably the game that breaches patreons guideline most of all the game I know. I mean that as a compliment. Its not made to fit in or be mainstream, its real and raw and I love it. When you truly can be bad, the good options actually matter, cause now they are options not requirements. But to get to my long winded point. Games who have been way less breaching than your game and way more carefull have been thrown off patreon and become discontinued, I dont want to see that with Two Sides, and I dont want to see it having to be a different game to please patreon ether.

I wish you good luck cause you will need it, you have a lot of work a head of you. So find out what you need, if its more people, whats making it hard to achieve what you want, whats weakness that holding you back. Because I still know that with that work, the game will become incredible.
That was the most beautiful and wholesome thing to ever come out of this forum

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
I have never tried to summon the mods before, but I probably should try.
*Paints a pentagram in blood, throws around incense and stabs a virgin with a crooked rusty blade and eats a pack of gum*

Oh @wep you old and powerful one grant us your strength so that the links in the op will be the fix versions that can be found in this post, as the orignal ones are buggy beyond belief and will only cause suffering and lack of wank

v 0.08a
I also bring an updated unlock file to this new version, curtasy the honrable @smnb ,that can be found in this post.
Sooo... I don't know if it's official yet, but the Mega folder from has got fresh new "Two Sides - v0.08a WIN 64x fix.7z".

And here's unlock file for it:

And as well, oh ancient one, I present to you a walkthough, all though it is a bit lacking and not worthy a mighty creature like you. It does show in great detailes the different ways you can play though a multitude of the scenes in this game. Please you your mod wizardry so us plebs might have easier access for this enlighten knowlage to pleasure us self in all the wrong ways.

I must confess that I haven't checked, but I've got this link for the official walkthrough

*Smoke comes up from the pentagram*

Oh shit, Im out of here. *Runs and hides*

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I have never tried to summon the mods before, but I probably should try.
*Paints a pentagram in blood, throws around incense and stabs a virgin with a crooked rusty blade and eats a pack of gum*

Oh @wep you old and powerful one grant us your strength so that the links in the op will be the fix versions that can be found in this post, as the orignal ones are buggy beyond belief and will only cause suffering and lack of wank

I also bring an updated unlock file to this new version, curtasy the honrable @smnb ,that can be found in this post.

And as well, oh ancient one, I present to you a walkthough, all though it is a bit lacking and not worthy a mighty creature like you. It does show in great detailes the different ways you can play though a multitude of the scenes in this game. Please you your mod wizardry so us plebs might have easier access for this enlighten knowlage to pleasure us self in all the wrong ways.

*Smoke comes up from the pentagram*

Oh shit, Im out of here. *Runs and hides*
Mortal, your wishes have been granted. However the next time leave the virgin alive near the pentagram, if she is pretty.

Bossie691

May 4, 2018
Game has potential but, it will take too long to complete a playable version with all the reworks. I know stuff like this takes time and I support about 8 games, and would love to support you. but the download takes longer than the gameplay, that's a bit worrying. this game would be playable in about 9 months, then atleast you will have about 30 min of content. thanks but ill give it a pass.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Nothing new at all just the cop at the bathroom.
I been clicking on everything going all the places you can and nothing new at all.
Guess we have to wait another month for stuff because i can't find anything new even the changelog stuff

I figured it out!

Reactions: Grizz87

karlpilkert

Jan 16, 2018
does this 0.08a fix finally give you 18 romance points at the start? the entire handjob in trainstation sequence right at the beginning already didn't work when I tried to play this game

Reactions: Grizz87

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

It would be nice if the dev was here or if some of his patrons transmited this bug list to him.

Reactions: ShadowManNor

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
does this 0.08a fix finally give you 18 romance points at the start? the entire handjob in trainstation sequence right at the beginning already didn't work when I tried to play this game
Maybe it was a bug at some point but it have always worked as long as I have played it, so it should work now as well.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
I must confess that I haven't checked, but I've got this link for the official walkthrough
The walkthrough for this seems to be for an older version of the game. 0.4 something to be exact.

Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
For some reason I can only play this game at 720x400 reso. And its blury af. Any help guys?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know where the 0.07 walkthrough went? I remember it being in the OP.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes