Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Bugs, long time between each release (often with lack of or unclear communication on when it will be released), as well as not much content each release. I dont want to be cruel here, but I also have to be honest. If this keeps up it will become a game which most people will ignore, just based upon a bad reputation and bad experiences. Which would be bad considering the potential that is still here. Im sure @greono you are already noticing the mood of many of the comments in this thread, and even if they are unproductive and not good feedback in anyway, there is reason this mood is felt by so many who ether discover or used to play the game. Now, its easy to think, they are pirates, their opinion dosnt matter, but I am sure a great number of the people who ended up being your patreons started out as pirates, and patreons dont stay patreons forever if they feel they dont get what they pay for. I could go into depth on why each part of the trifecta is bad and how it turns off the people who are interested in the game if you want, but whats most important is that something changes. It would be such a shame if a game with this potential would fall based upon a bad production.
You pretty much nailed it right here. People are already ignoring the game, the amount of replies to this update were miniscule compared to the responses it's gotten in the past. He really needs to deliver. And test for bugs very thoroughly. Because so few people follow the gay and bestiality paths, they could be full of bugs yet never get reported due to the shrinking audience. Hardly any of his patrons actively post in the first place.

Reactions: Catwashere

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
IMHO it would be wise for @greono to be more active here. I don't mean chatting here all the time, but it's perfect place to deal with bug reports and such. Where else will you find forum full of eager game enthusiasts? Sure, most of them are pirates who won't ever give him a single cent, many of them even ungrateful ones, but quite a few are willing to support something good.

Patreon is no place to attract new supporters, it's quickly going to hell. If they continue with what they are doing, soon even a slightest hint of nudity will get the project banned. Try to report some bug in bestiality path there, it would be really stupid. Simply put, Patreon is hostile place. This game is doomed on Patreon, because if they decide to look at content, it has no chance to survive. I just hope it won't happen before some viable alternative platform shows up.

@ksepatis: You can do it yourself, all you need is the tool from here:

Reactions: maltador

tweatii

Jun 14, 2017
No Idea why but after browsing Annys Phone and the scene ended I cant do anything else. Im stuck in "Watch TV" or "Go to bathroom" and by clicking on bathroom I will just end up having to click "back to room" which brings me back to Watch TV or Go to bathroom.. Is there a solution for this?

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
No Idea why but after browsing Annys Phone and the scene ended I cant do anything else. Im stuck in "Watch TV" or "Go to bathroom" and by clicking on bathroom I will just end up having to click "back to room" which brings me back to Watch TV or Go to bathroom.. Is there a solution for this?
On the right of the screen there should be a box to activate ( i'm not at my screen right now )try to travel out of the room, either to the aunt' or the alley.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is it possible to hang out with your sister at the park? I see her sitting on a bench in the background after I call her, but I can't interact with her. Random question, but does anyone know why my sister's relationship points is low in the negatives even before the game starts (-30)?

maltador

Jun 7, 2017
extracted the images but the changelog says "anny in the park" and "anny and jenny in the park" but i cant find it nowhere

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
The walkthrough for this seems to be for an older version of the game. 0.4 something to be exact.
I've been told by one of greono's friends that it would be for 0.7
The walkthrough stops long before game does :(
The walkthough is incomplete. Im not sure if thats cause its not made complete in the first place or if its lacking several pages (I think its the last one cause I remember it being an older one that had a couple of other pages as well). But at least it shows the parts of the game where there are many parts to take. The mid part is a bit more linear, and more of a what you see is what you get from the options. Hopefully we could get the full walkthough here, cause it really shows the diversity of how you can play this game.

For some reason I can only play this game at 720x400 reso. And its blury af. Any help guys?
Have you tried to change it in the launcher when you start up the game, cause I can select up to 1920×1080 there.
Does anyone know where the 0.07 walkthrough went? I remember it being in the OP.
That walkthough had some mistakes in it, as well as only working for one path of playing. You will find it if you look backwards on the pages here (or search for walkthough).

You pretty much nailed it right here. People are already ignoring the game, the amount of replies to this update were miniscule compared to the responses it's gotten in the past. He really needs to deliver. And test for bugs very thoroughly. Because so few people follow the gay and bestiality paths, they could be full of bugs yet never get reported due to the shrinking audience. Hardly any of his patrons actively post in the first place.
Yeah it is sad to see but understandable. I understand that game development (specially when you are doing it alone, are learning and also have other job commitments) can be a rocky road. But a game live on its reputation, with all these games, if you dont deliver people will look elsewere. Im hoping a lot of people on his patreon are giving him feedback and bugreports but are doing so in private messages/discord since they realize the dangers with speaking publicly there (one can hope). Ironically, the gay and bestiality paths might be the ones who he gets most feedback on since people who are into those things probably dont have so much options as the ones who would be happy with an average incest game, but I dont really know.

IMHO it would be wise for @greono to be more active here. I don't mean chatting here all the time, but it's perfect place to deal with bug reports and such. Where else will you find forum full of eager game enthusiasts? Sure, most of them are pirates who won't ever give him a single cent, many of them even ungrateful ones, but quite a few are willing to support something good.

Patreon is no place to attract new supporters, it's quickly going to hell. If they continue with what they are doing, soon even a slightest hint of nudity will get the project banned. Try to report some bug in bestiality path there, it would be really stupid. Simply put, Patreon is hostile place. This game is doomed on Patreon, because if they decide to look at content, it has no chance to survive. I just hope it won't happen before some viable alternative platform shows up.
It would be wise if the dev was here or if some of his patrons transmited this idea to him. I know hes here from once in a blue moon but I think he tends to forget it (or is to busy).
Is it possible to hang out with your sister at the park? I see her sitting on a bench in the background after I call her, but I can't interact with her. Random question, but does anyone know why my sister's relationship points is low in the negatives even before the game starts (-30)?
It is. You have to move towards that part of the park (which is way to hard to spot right now), if you hold your curser between the bushes in front of that bench, it should highlight that you can click it. That will make you move to the right part of the park. When it comes to the -30, I think thats there since incest isnt considered normal, after all, the relationship points is there to display how much (or little) romantic/sexual interest the character has for you at the moment, so its kind of natural that your sister starts lower here than the average person. Kind of like how Bret will (although he dosnt start like this but gets it though the first scene at the train station) gets negative friendship with you since you are standing there with "his girl".

I'm blocking can not do. when I go to the bathroom block this as for the tv. help

Now this is a weird one, of all the bugs I have seen, this must be the strangest one. You have the interface of the last part of the game (rest of the game is supposed to get it in the next update) but what is being showed is from the first part of the game. Ironically, the only way to progress here is though the old interface who no longer is there. What was the last thing that happend before you got here (Im trying to figur out if you are in the first or last part of the game to understand what is bugging out). You probably need to reload/start a new save to get though this though. But I am curious of how you ended up here.

Also, who the fuck is Cinthya?? (Its rhetorical, I know you dont know). I saw it when I played though earlier and though it was the aunt, but its not her. We haven't heard about this character have we?

Game has potential but, it will take too long to complete a playable version with all the reworks. I know stuff like this takes time and I support about 8 games, and would love to support you. but the download takes longer than the gameplay, that's a bit worrying. this game would be playable in about 9 months, then at least you will have about 30 min of content. thanks but ill give it a pass.
I know its not the longest game but unless you play it on full skip you should get 30 min of contest from it. You are sure you played though it all and not just didnt figure out how to progress after Anny borrowed you her phone so you could call Lindsay. If thats where you though it ended, there is a tab in the right corner where you can change locations and progress, if not, then you are very quick.

Reactions: Zontany

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'll try that tomorrow after work. I thought I missed up because of the police guy was there. I didn't think Anny would be in the background, I thought she would have been in the nearest bench. I understand why Bret's relationship/ friendship is low and I can understand why Anny's is low too. I guess I didn't think it would be that low. Maybe I was thinking like a brother-sister relationship and not a romantic one. Thank you for answering my questions.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I'll try that tomorrow after work. I thought I missed up because of the police guy was there. I didn't think Anny would be in the background, I thought she would have been in the nearest bench. I understand why Bret's relationship/ friendship is low and I can understand why Anny's is low too. I guess I didn't think it would be that low. Maybe I was thinking like a brother-sister relationship and not a romantic one. Thank you for answering my questions.
It still does not work even when you get closer to her on the bench at least for me.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
I think its during afternoon she is there (I might be wrong), she is on a bench in the upper left area of the picture, she should be easy to spot (but a bit harder to click to progress to, it easy when you know where it is though). Also, remember, there is a bug now so if you kiss her on the corner on her lips (as opposed to her cheek or dont kiss at all) the game freezes, but you can kiss her friend that way without problems if she is with her.

I actually think you start with some + friendship with Anny, I think thats the brother sister "bonus" as friendship is more I like/trust this person, but the other one is more based upon the attraction they have for you.
It still does not work even when you get closer to her on the bench at least for me.
Are you using 0.08a or the 0.08fix, because the fix might help if you dont have it. And if you have the fix, have you tired greeting her in an other way than kissing her on the corner of her lips? Cause thats bugged in the first fix version.

yep, same problem here.
I tried to reload from saves, nothing changes...
Weird. When in the game do you get to this point, what happened just before. And when did that interface appear, at the start of the game or somewhere during the game?

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
I think its during afternoon she is there (I might be wrong), she is on a bench in the upper left area of the picture, she should be easy to spot (but a bit harder to click to progress to, it easy when you know where it is though). Also, remember, there is a bug now so if you kiss her on the corner on her lips (as opposed to her cheek or dont kiss at all) the game freezes, but you can kiss her friend that way without problems if she is with her.

I actually think you start with some + friendship with Anny, I think thats the brother sister "bonus" as friendship is more I like/trust this person, but the other one is more based upon the attraction they have for you.
Are you using 0.08a or the 0.08fix, because the fix might help if you dont have it. And if you have the fix, have you tired greeting her in an other way than kissing her on the corner of her lips? Cause thats bugged in the first fix version.

Weird. When in the game do you get to this point, what happened just before. And when did that interface appear, at the start of the game or somewhere during the game?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Using the fix version so i can't kiss her?
What about the other stuff in the update? I can't find anything else besides the sister and her friend at the park.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes