Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
Who would have a walkthrough that would be better and better than the one offered by Phunfoteno.
this of the real shit this walkthrough.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Who would have a walkthrough that would be better and better than the one offered by Phunfoteno.
this of the real shit this walkthrough.
That was the official walk-through released by the developer. Unless there's a fan-made one I'm unaware of, there are not more.

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
Is this normal that the game stops here?

Grocery
(Click on door)
Do you sell
yeah ... its a gift
whats you name
Quite a different name (3f)
fuck you
sorry (lose money * sad face *)
stop it man
-> if you pick ... just watch (-15f, -15r, -10d)
kick him, sierra (5f, 3r, 10d)
how about i take you for dinner (5r)
ok I'll settle for the binoculars

end of version 0.0.7 fix 2

Reactions: MAras1995

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
The game stops after the scene with Sierra. Everything new in 0.08 is stuff that can be done before that scene (probably after as well later on, but for now the stop was added there so people dont pass though the days expecting more to happen).

Zargod

Sep 8, 2017
the new ui is a big step forward
Not on a high resolution screen its not -- you need a magnifying glass to see the ui elements. Add to this the game seems to crash half the time you phone anybody, the lack of anything meaningful to do, and I'm not feeling particularly charitable towards this game.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
The game stops after the scene with Sierra.
And that scene doesn't end correctly. According to the dialogue she's supposed to get you the binocs. But she doesn't. She's just gone. I don't remember if that was the same in the previous patch. I'm saying this, because there seems to be a bunch of stuff the devs cut out in this most recent patch. The bathroom scene with the sister was shortened a lot. Also no more lesbian scene with the lab assistant. And you can't sniff through Ashley's messages on sister's ohone anymore either. I didn't actually spot any added content.

Anyways, the game looks interesting. I like how the sex with Megan is some sort of minigame. There also seems to be a plan for a lot of opportunities to do weird shit. Could become a really nice game. So far it's still early stages with limited content (obviously) and quite a few bugs.

Worst bug imho is, that after getting your male body back the game doesn't switch your name and name color back to the male version. If you didn't pick a unisex name and used it for both genders this is extremely immersion breaking.

teenagerneedshelpqq

Mar 29, 2018
1) Somehow the megan event isnt triggering anymore for me;

2) i dont get the binoculars for lindsey ( the clerk in the market didnt give it to me says she has it at her home but i cant visit her)

3) my money disappeared i had 500 now i have 0

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Not on a high resolution screen its not -- you need a magnifying glass to see the ui elements. Add to this the game seems to crash half the time you phone anybody, the lack of anything meaningful to do, and I'm not feeling particularly charitable towards this game.
Are you using the fix version, cause that fixed all the problem I had with phone calls making the screen black. The fix version is now in the first post.

And that scene doesn't end correctly. According to the dialogue she's supposed to get you the binocs. But she doesn't. She's just gone. I don't remember if that was the same in the previous patch. I'm saying this, because there seems to be a bunch of stuff the devs cut out in this most recent patch. The bathroom scene with the sister was shortened a lot. Also no more lesbian scene with the lab assistant. And you can't sniff through Ashley's messages on sister's ohone anymore either. I didn't actually spot any added content.

Anyways, the game looks interesting. I like how the sex with Megan is some sort of minigame. There also seems to be a plan for a lot of opportunities to do weird shit. Could become a really nice game. So far it's still early stages with limited content (obviously) and quite a few bugs.

Worst bug imho is, that after getting your male body back the game doesn't switch your name and name color back to the male version. If you didn't pick a unisex name and used it for both genders this is extremely immersion breaking.
She never gave you the binocs, the game ended before it got so far. Are you using file for premium scenes, cause the lesbian scene with the nurse as well as some shower options are a part of that. The file can be found in op.
As the first part of the game is redone into the new interface and system, hopefully that will fix the gender issue.

1) Somehow the megan event isnt triggering anymore for me;

2) i dont get the binoculars for lindsey ( the clerk in the market didnt give it to me says she has it at her home but i cant visit her)

3) my money disappeared i had 500 now i have 0
1) For it to trigger, you have to go into the bathroom the first morning when the new interface begins (I think its morning, its the first time slot you are in when you wake up for the dream with the voice), she will not be their later on. This teaches us that events will not wait for us but happen based upon where we are or based upon peoples routines.
2) The game ends at the moment before you get the binoculars. I know it sucks. Damn it @greono I want to watch Lindsey (and do a whole lot more than just watching as well).
3)You lose the money when the robbery goes down at the marked, if you lost it before that I dont know. But at the moment, the only thing you can use money for is to pay for Annys ice cream when you meet her.

Every time I try to call Lindsay I have the same advise View attachment 121047
where is the window ?
The window is in your bedroom, click it at night, and you should be able to call her. But as I said earlier, the good part here is yet to come. Dammit @greono give more Lindsey.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Does the dev have plans to polish things up a bit? I am mainly talking about re-doing the entire game with the new interface. Cause the transition is jarring and there are a lot of thing that are marked as "coming soon" and it's just weird.

Reactions: pmmddb

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
yep, same problem here.
I tried to reload from saves, nothing changes...
You have to blow away ALL your save files and start again. (Not just start a new save, something about these files even being there messes it up so quit the game, clear those files then restart)

It gets in a weird state with older files.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Does the dev have plans to polish things up a bit? I am mainly talking about re-doing the entire game with the new interface. Cause the transition is jarring and there are a lot of thing that are marked as "coming soon" and it's just weird.
Greono have said that the new interface will be implemented for the entire game in next patch, it will also add the coming soon scenes.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
But at the moment, the only thing you can use money for is to pay for Annys ice cream when you meet her.
How do you buy icecream for her? Never noticed that. Anyways you can also spend $50 on the streetwalker in the alley for a blowjob if you go there before going to the grocery.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
How do you buy icecream for her? Never noticed that. Anyways you can also spend $50 on the streetwalker in the alley for a blowjob if you go there before going to the grocery.
How are you all getting all these scenes?
The game is bugged for me at the park with the sister and how do you have money after getting robbed in the store?
Let me guess you have to start a new game since saves are bugged?
I have tried many times now to get past the sister stuff!

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes