Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
No I started fresh again without any saves.
Thats weird. Anyone else having problems with the phone even though they use fresh saves on 0.08fix?
No advise for me just a black screen, the functions are there but you can't click them
Are you using the fix version with fresh saves?
Hi, I try to get the most points I can following the walkthrough but I have some issues as I can't manage to complete the special in the bathroom with Annie. I got the "go to waist" option alterning butt and thighs (walkthrough says legs but there isn't this option) but then, it says I should touch her breasts so I chose "go for the tits" but it ends here, making me lose -fri instead of gaining +1rom. No idea how to get the "use o dick" (?) and "force" options for the dom+3 and the rom+3 bonuses.
Do you have the file to unlock the premium scenes? You can find it in the op.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Is the 64bit link in the OP the fixed version or not? Because using that the phone is still bugged for me. Can't call the sister with it.

Zargod

Sep 8, 2017
Are you using the fix version, cause that fixed all the problem I had with phone calls making the screen black.
Yes.

You have to blow away ALL your save files and start again. (Not just start a new save, something about these files even being there messes it up so quit the game, clear those files then restart)

It gets in a weird state with older files.
Where are the save files? They don't appear to be in either the game's directory hierarchy or the 'user' hierarchy (which is the olther place I tend to look).

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Is the 64bit link in the OP the fixed version or not? Because using that the phone is still bugged for me. Can't call the sister with it.
The one in the OP have been the fix version for the last days, and it should be so for all version who is there (I use the 64bit one myself) try to delete all your saves, it seems to work for someone and tell me if that helps (saves are at c:users\username\appdata\locallow\greonogames)

Yes.

Where are the save files? They don't appear to be in either the game's directory hierarchy or the 'user' hierarchy (which is the olther place I tend to look).
c:users\username\appdata\locallow\greonogames should be where you find them.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Thats weird. Anyone else having problems with the phone even though they use fresh saves on 0.08fix?

Are you using the fix version with fresh saves?

Do you have the file to unlock the premium scenes? You can find it in the op.
I thought that I had but I'll download the new version. I just started playing so no saves except for the last week. I must say very intense game, I'm trying out paths I general wouldn't. Also renderings are very good and I've like the story. I'm not very far jar where Tommy comes to the apartment but we'll done.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
I thought that I had but I'll download the new version. I just started playing so no saves except for the last week. I must say very intense game, I'm trying out paths I general wouldn't. Also renderings are very good and I've like the story. I'm not very far jar where Tommy comes to the apartment but we'll done.
Some people have reported that deleting all the saves when they started over helped them, so if you are starting over I would advice you to try so as well. You can find the saves at c:users\username\appdata\locallow\greonogames

U

User_32285

The one in the OP have been the fix version for the last days, and it should be so for all version who is there (I use the 64bit one myself) try to delete all your saves, it seems to work for someone and tell me if that helps (saves are at c:users\username\appdata\locallow\greonogames)

c:users\username\appdata\locallow\greonogames should be where you find them.
Any idea where the 32 bit version is?

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Some people have reported that deleting all the saves when they started over helped them, so if you are starting over I would advice you to try so as well. You can find the saves at c:users\username\appdata\locallow\greonogames
Thank you I'll give that a try.

U

User_32285

Hi, I try to get the most points I can following the walkthrough but I have some issues as I can't manage to complete the special in the bathroom with Annie. I got the "go to waist" option alterning butt and thighs (walkthrough says legs but there isn't this option) but then, it says I should touch her breasts so I chose "go for the tits" but it ends here, making me lose -fri instead of gaining +1rom. No idea how to get the "use o dick" (?) and "force" options for the dom+3 and the rom+3 bonuses.
That happened to me too.
You need to get the Assembly-CSharp.dll that is linked as "Premium Scenes" in the opening post.
Same problem, today I dl 32bit-fix version in OP, there is no 32bit premium scenes I can find.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Is there an unlock file for the 32bit version?
Last time I checked, the file was exactly the same in both 32 and 64 bit versions.

Edit: It's the same not only in 32 and 64bit Windows versions, even Mac version has original file 100% identical, so the fix should work there too.

Reactions: User_32285

notreallyme

May 18, 2017
So, I really don't get this...

On the very first day, I got to the grocery store, talk with Sierra, the robber comes in, I tell to her to kick him...ask her out for dinner, she says no and I get end of the version?

There's no way this has this little content?

U

User_32285

Last time I checked, the file was exactly the same in both 32 and 64 bit versions.

Edit: It's the same not only in 32 and 64bit Windows versions, even Mac version has original file 100% identical, so the fix should work there too.
Ok thanks I will try it, but the included readme file is very unclear to me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I messed around with 0.08a (fix) a bit more. It seems the phone is not totally broken. If you pick the gay route Bret gives you his number. And you can call him with just fine. You can take him to the mens room in the park and start giving him a handjob at which point the game glitches and all you see is MC endlessly massaging Bret's dick (i.e. only way to end this is closing the game).

I still can not figure out how to call the sister. Could it be you must not do sexual things to her as described in the walkthrough? But then what's the point in calling her? I don't get it.

Reactions: JamesM82

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So finally the fix. Well for me the only thing i want is all the girls in game. So i avoid content like... gay/bestiality/rape. So if the fix give me all the other i wanna is not a problem.

Anway i need some help.

1) How i change the languages? I see that in the first page there is also italian, but, in game i only see USA english and portugues?
How i change?

2)At the start of the game in the train:
I active incest, because i like incest thing.
Then i help the girls, with the old perver
Then i flirt with her, and i become her fake Boyfriend.
Then i protect her form Bret
So she give me her number.
And start to do little thing, but she just go away because her sister interupt us.

After in the ally i meet bret, i kick him in the ball
At home i do all the possibile thing with sis.
The next day i go to aunt.
Then in the hospital?
I avoid rape thing, i do not like rape thing.
After i go to the park and stop the date with sis, using her female friend.
The next day in gender bender mode >.> i go to the hospital again
I avoid/stop the doctor, there is no way that i let other man fuck me. I am a man and i wanna be only a man who fuck other girls.
Then the nurse come and ask me if i like to be a girl. I say not because i wanna play only as a man.
But ofc i flirt with her as i was a man, I say her to not look at me as a waman, but as a man. Because this was the only way to see if the next day i become again a male.

Now... Here the problem
The next day in the bathroom i meet cousin ex girlfriend?
As i say i avoid the rape thing. But in some way i fuck her in the bathroom.
Then after i meet mc cousin and after some talk i say to him that is ex girlfriend was here.
Then he go away to speak with her.

And the next day he come and tell me that i rape his ex girlfriend? And game over? WTF?
Can someone help me?

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
The Megan scene is a fairly sophisticated minigame. There are at least 4 possible endings to it (if you have the rape content enabled). You don't have to rape her, but if you fuck her you may try to do it in a way that she won't tell your cousin.

There is a flow-chart which shows you how to get to the endings:

Reactions: ShadowManNor

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
So, I really don't get this...

On the very first day, I got to the grocery store, talk with Sierra, the robber comes in, I tell to her to kick him...ask her out for dinner, she says no and I get end of the version?

There's no way this has this little content?
There is at least 4 days in the game. The grocery store is what will end the game at this point. Even if there isnt a lot of things yet in the game, it should be a lot more than just what you can do on that day. Or did you just load a save from 0.07 and continue? Cause all the new content must be done before the grocery store scene, as it is still the end of version.

I messed around with 0.08a (fix) a bit more. It seems the phone is not totally broken. If you pick the gay route Bret gives you his number. And you can call him with just fine. You can take him to the mens room in the park and start giving him a handjob at which point the game glitches and all you see is MC endlessly massaging Bret's dick (i.e. only way to end this is closing the game).

I still can not figure out how to call the sister. Could it be you must not do sexual things to her as described in the walkthrough? But then what's the point in calling her? I don't get it.
I did sexual things with her and still got her number. So you get Lindsey and Brets number but not Anny?

And the next day he come and tell me that i rape his ex girlfriend? And game over? WTF?
Can someone help me?
I would advice looking at the walkthough part here if you are wondering. But basically, if you want to have sex with her in that scene you need to ether, make her like it, cause, after all, you are holding her and forcing her to stay with you in the bathroom naked, a girl could feel thats rapey. Or, you need to go back to the bathroom and take her phone which she left there, so your cousin dont find it and call her.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I would advice looking at the walkthough part here if you are wondering. But basically, if you want to have sex with her in that scene you need to ether, make her like it, cause, after all, you are holding her and forcing her to stay with you in the bathroom naked, a girl could feel thats rapey. Or, you need to go back to the bathroom and take her phone which she left there, so your cousin dont find it and call her.
Well yeah i understant that after all we are forcing her. But at last from who i see in me gameplay:
At the start she wanna me out of the bathroom.
So after some choice yeah i block her, but after i start to kiss her, she start to like it.
Surelly she say something we cant, i am your cousin girlfriend.
But after i start to fuck her, she start to like it and she come in happy mode XD
After ofc she start to say who we have done, i need to go.
So she go away, but i see her in max pleasure.
Perhaps i forgot to pick her cell in the bathroom.

Anyway just for be safe, can you or someone who already did that scene, tell me the right choice to tell mc cousin?
I try to follow the walkthrough at the page 1, but all the choice are differente from in game choice.
And i just do not understand who i need to choice or not.
Anticipate thankses again.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I did sexual things with her and still got her number. So you get Lindsey and Brets number but not Anny?
Yes exactly. I deleted the entire Greono games folder from the appdata dir. Then I fast forward through the old interface section exactly as proposed in the walkthrough. And after fucking Megan I pick up her phone. It shows Lindsey's number (and depending on how I played the Bret part his number too) followed by an apparently steadily growing list of "CharacterName" entries. I can't even scroll to the bottom of it, because it keeps getting longer and longer non stop.

JamesM82

Apr 23, 2018
I tried many many time and i cant find that scene or the one at the park when the police guy interrupt the whole thing...

:(

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes