Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
How do you buy icecream for her? Never noticed that. Anyways you can also spend $50 on the streetwalker in the alley for a blowjob if you go there before going to the grocery.
When you call her and invite her out you can by her ice cream.

Who know how to go from here to their bench. ? View attachment 121112
If you hover your mouse cursior around between those two bushes where that arrow is on the picture, it should highlight and you can click there to get closer, the area is a bit tiny but you will find it if you look.
How are you all getting all these scenes?
The game is bugged for me at the park with the sister and how do you have money after getting robbed in the store?
Let me guess you have to start a new game since saves are bugged?
I have tried many times now to get past the sister stuff!
Are you using the fix version. Im not sure if you will have to start a new save, I didnt really play before the fix version. You keep your money by not going to the store so you dont get robbed and spend them on the things you want to do first.

Reactions: lordofhirunds

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
When you call her and invite her out you can by her ice cream.

If you hover your mouse cursior around between those two bushes where that arrow is on the picture, it should highlight and you can click there to get closer, the area is a bit tiny but you will find it if you look.

Are you using the fix version. Im not sure if you will have to start a new save, I didnt really play before the fix version. You keep your money by not going to the store so you dont get robbed and spend them on the things you want to do first.
Thank you i'll just start a new game an redownload one more time to see if it fixes stuff.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Are you using a save from or playing on the 0.08a version instead of the fix version? The phone was bugged in that version and I think the bug presist with a save as well.

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
I'm curious as to whether anyone out there has had success playing the game on a Linux OS using the Wine emulator.

I've been able to get version 0.08a to run and display the startup screen, but no text is visible on any of the control buttons or on the dialog panels. I have started the game play and can get the initial graphics and sound on the first scene (onboard the train). But with no text to follow the story and choose options at decision points, there is not much point in proceeding beyond that.

If anyone has found a fix or work-around for this problem, please share your knowledge with the community! Thanks

Giddion

Nov 22, 2017
Is anyone using the Mac version? I downloaded it and it was working just fine. I saved a game and quit for a bit and now I can't get it to load/start a save.

I start the game, wait for the title screen and music to start, I click "load game" the music stops and I see my list of saves. I click any of the save and another window displays with load and delete options. When I click load the title music starts again, that's it. Also the quit button in the menu just simply doesn't work.

Firegerard117

Jan 14, 2018
I have a problem when in the bathroom with megan follw all pass for the second end megan report me when in the instruccions say don´t report you and when don´t have any instruccion I don´t know get the binoculars

LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
Hi, I try to get the most points I can following the walkthrough but I have some issues as I can't manage to complete the special in the bathroom with Annie. I got the "go to waist" option alterning butt and thighs (walkthrough says legs but there isn't this option) but then, it says I should touch her breasts so I chose "go for the tits" but it ends here, making me lose -fri instead of gaining +1rom. No idea how to get the "use o dick" (?) and "force" options for the dom+3 and the rom+3 bonuses.

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
park wait there is a park wow I must play again, I am trying to download the game right. I there a updated cheat too? But then again seems like I should wait for the next game update

dubura

May 10, 2017
this game just has you running in circles trying to swap genders all the time its needs a way to manually change

Reactions: HenWen
U

User_32285

Sooo... I don't know if it's official yet, but the Mega folder from has got fresh new "Two Sides - v0.08a WIN 64x fix.7z".

And here's unlock file for it:
Is there an unlock file for the 32bit version?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm curious as to whether anyone out there has had success playing the game on a Linux OS using the Wine emulator.

I've been able to get version 0.08a to run and display the startup screen, but no text is visible on any of the control buttons or on the dialog panels. I have started the game play and can get the initial graphics and sound on the first scene (onboard the train). But with no text to follow the story and choose options at decision points, there is not much point in proceeding beyond that.

If anyone has found a fix or work-around for this problem, please share your knowledge with the community! Thanks
I downloaded the last 2 and this update when the update hit. I tried using the Wine emulator, sometimes it worked other times it doesn't even open. Anyway, I was facing the same problem when I was playing the windows version. If you want to play the game, you could download the mac version of the game. I've been playing the game (kind of stuck), and all the text is visible.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Hi, I try to get the most points I can following the walkthrough but I have some issues as I can't manage to complete the special in the bathroom with Annie. I got the "go to waist" option alterning butt and thighs (walkthrough says legs but there isn't this option) but then, it says I should touch her breasts so I chose "go for the tits" but it ends here, making me lose -fri instead of gaining +1rom. No idea how to get the "use o dick" (?) and "force" options for the dom+3 and the rom+3 bonuses.
That happened to me too.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes