Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Well yeah i understant that after all we are forcing her. But at last from who i see in me gameplay:
At the start she wanna me out of the bathroom.
So after some choice yeah i block her, but after i start to kiss her, she start to like it.
Surelly she say something we cant, i am your cousin girlfriend.
But after i start to fuck her, she start to like it and she come in happy mode XD
After ofc she start to say who we have done, i need to go.
So she go away, but i see her in max pleasure.
Perhaps i forgot to pick her cell in the bathroom.

Anyway just for be safe, can you or someone who already did that scene, tell me the right choice to tell mc cousin?
I try to follow the walkthrough at the page 1, but all the choice are differente from in game choice.
And i just do not understand who i need to choice or not.
Anticipate thankses again.
Its not about what you say to the cousin, but whether you gave her an orgasm or if you took her phone in the bathroon afterwards. If you take the phone then you will be fine.

Yes exactly. I deleted the entire Greono games folder from the appdata dir. Then I fast forward through the old interface section exactly as proposed in the walkthrough. And after fucking Megan I pick up her phone. It shows Lindsey's number (and depending on how I played the Bret part his number too) followed by an apparently steadily growing list of "CharacterName" entries. I can't even scroll to the bottom of it, because it keeps getting longer and longer non stop.
@greono it seems the phone bug is still here. I would love to give you an answer of how to fix it but I am not sure what makes it happen at this point.

i dont know get the binoculars
You cant get them yet as the game end before. @greono look, the people are demanding more Lindsey.
I tried many many time and i cant find that scene or the one at the park when the police guy interrupt the whole thing...

:(
You have to do this things when the game gets opened up with the new interface, call people to meet them (even if its not much to do there yet). Where in the game are you stuck?

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

JamesM82

Apr 23, 2018
You have to do this things when the game gets opened up with the new interface, call people to meet them (even if its not much to do there yet). Where in the game are you stuck?
Stuck in the old interface, in the park before the whole dog thing. Bret meets you there, but i played the game hundreds of time and now henis not showing up. I know when he does, you go inside with him and start doing thing but you are interrupted by a police guy. Is suppose there is a scene with Bret there, right? Like you push him to the wall or something...

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Ok thanks I will try it, but the included readme file is very unclear to me.
I'm open to suggestions how to make it more clear. Sorry about the matching versions part, what I meant was version numbers. That's important, because if you use unlock file made for previous version, you essentially downgrade game to that old version (and then complain how there's nothing new ;)). It just happened that I completely forgot about other platforms, so yeah, I can see how this could be confusing.

Reactions: User_32285

LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
Do you have the file to unlock the premium scenes? You can find it in the op.
Oh I have it and I did start the special scene, I just could not get as many points as the walkthrough says I can.
The walkthrough says : alternate butt/legs , go to waist (rom +4), touch her breasts (rom +1), "use o dick" (dom +3), force! (rom +3, fri -5).
What I do : alternate butt/THIGHS(rom +4), go to waist (rom+1), go for the tits (fri-5, end) or "rub your dick" (rom +2) and either I continue (and lost 3 dom and 3 fri) or stop there.
I just wanted to know if it was possible to get the dom +3 bonus in the end but it doesn't seem so.

Also, do someone know how to make Megan cum in the bathroom? The walkthrough has many options : "slow", "fast", "wait", "fast and wait', "more harder" but in the game you can just go faster, slower or deeper.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
The Megan scene is a fairly sophisticated minigame. There are at least 4 possible endings to it (if you have the rape content enabled). You don't have to rape her, but if you fuck her you may try to do it in a way that she won't tell your cousin.

There is a flow-chart which shows you how to get to the endings:
I don't get this flowchart at all, the "wait" options don't appear for me during the actual sex when you try to make her cum.

EDIT: turns out you have to literally wait and the dialogue changes a bit.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Bugs seems to still persist even after bugfix... shame. Better wait until end of the month for the new version.

U

User_32285

I'm open to suggestions how to make it more clear. Sorry about the matching versions part, what I meant was version numbers. That's important, because if you use unlock file made for previous version, you essentially downgrade game to that old version (and then complain how there's nothing new ;)). It just happened that I completely forgot about other platforms, so yeah, I can see how this could be confusing.
Yup that was exactly it, now I understand what you meant :)

shadowxxboyx

May 4, 2018
Ok after i get to the apartment and call the girl and get the phone number you cant do anything it says everything is coming soon is this a glitch or what?

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
That is the worst walkthrough ever!
Ok, I will bite. What dont you like about it.
Oh I have it and I did start the special scene, I just could not get as many points as the walkthrough says I can.
The walkthrough says : alternate butt/legs , go to waist (rom +4), touch her breasts (rom +1), "use o dick" (dom +3), force! (rom +3, fri -5).
What I do : alternate butt/THIGHS(rom +4), go to waist (rom+1), go for the tits (fri-5, end) or "rub your dick" (rom +2) and either I continue (and lost 3 dom and 3 fri) or stop there.
I just wanted to know if it was possible to get the dom +3 bonus in the end but it doesn't seem so.

Also, do someone know how to make Megan cum in the bathroom? The walkthrough has many options : "slow", "fast", "wait", "fast and wait', "more harder" but in the game you can just go faster, slower or deeper.
There might be a bug there, the rework of the first part with the new interface will hopefully fix that. As for the sex minigame it seems like the word harder and deeper is interchangeably used.
I'm stuck and can not get any further I can get a save on the 8 version thanks
Where are you stuck? The content from 0.08 is not after the content from 0.07.

Zargod

Sep 8, 2017
Okay, deleted all the savefiles and started again from scratch. My phone now only contains the entry for Lindsey + a large number of "Character.Name" entries (no sisters). Phoning her still yields blackscreen.

I like this game's concept, but it's implementation is just terrible.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
I wonder why devs tend to develop games in complicated and slightly familiar environments like unity. I bet if greono chose ren'py he would've developed a lot more content instead of sacrificing time to fix bugs.
Also unity games give me a lot of trounle while loading, while ren'py ones whether work fine or they give me a readble error log, so that I can understand what went wrong, report it and eventually fix it by myself...

Reactions: JamesM82
2.60 star(s) 18 Votes