Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Is there a walkthrough of Bret's and the male protagonist bathroom scene?
Don't kiss Lindsey in the trainstation when Bret is still there. Tell him you're gay and then suck him off in the alley. Now you have his phone number. After getting Megan's phone you can call him and ask him to meet you. Meet him in the park and you can go to the toilet with him. Kiss him in there and you'll end up in the stall together. Then you can try to wank him off but for me the game got stuck there.

NaughtyScales

Dec 28, 2017
I must confess that I haven't checked, but I've got this link for the official walkthrough
math don't work On train EP3
IF (Rom >= 13)
(Boyfriend with
Benefits)
Lindsey
Dom +2

But max you can get by walkthrough are 12

Update: eah "
ClickCharts © NCH Software
Free version. Non professional Use Only.
Purchase Upgrade to Professional Version to Remove." have hide +rom stat, now all ok

Petrov

Feb 3, 2018
I think this is a bug.. I meet up with sis in the park. She is at the bench in the back, then I go there and she is gone. Same with sis and friend.

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
Ok, I will bite. What dont you like about it.

There might be a bug there, the rework of the first part with the new interface will hopefully fix that. As for the sex minigame it seems like the word harder and deeper is interchangeably used.
Where are you stuck? The content from 0.08 is not after the content from 0.07.
Where are you stuck? The content from 0.08 is not after the content from 0.07.
i dont know i have 1 name in my phone and 999 charkter name

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
So what do you do after Tommy leaves and after the Megan Bathroom scene? I looked through the window but after that all i can do is go to the store but people said don't do that since you get robbed an you need the money.
How do i get the sister park scene and other stuff i can? I can't call anyone since i only have Lindsey's number.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
So what do you do after Tommy leaves and after the Megan Bathroom scene? I looked through the window but after that all i can do is go to the store but people said don't do that since you get robbed an you need the money.
How do i get the sister park scene and other stuff i can? I can't call anyone since i only have Lindsey's number.
As mention a couple of times now, even if the fix version fixed the phone issues for most people, the bug still presist for some. I wish I could know what caused it so I could come with some fix ideas but at this point I dont know.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
As mention a couple of times now, even if the fix version fixed the phone issues for most people, the bug still presist for some. I wish I could know what caused it so I could come with some fix ideas but at this point I dont know.
I guess i should have not started over since last time it worked! I guess i'll wait for yet another update

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Since the phone problems seems to still affect a lot of people Im uploading one of my saves where its working for me (hopefully it will work for you as well) its from right after the new interface started. I do not have Brets number here since I did not go that route with him. Hopefully this helps.

It would be great if someone who talk to greono/is on his discord would tell him that people still have the phone bug, even after the fix version.

Reactions: Grown and affen123

Zargod

Sep 8, 2017
Since the phone problems seems to still affect a lot of people Im uploading one of my saves where its working for me (hopefully it will work for you as well) its from right after the new interface started. I do not have Brets number here since I did not go that route with him. Hopefully this helps.
Thanks for trying, but it still crashes on phoning-sister/asking-her-to-meet-up. This is with all other saves deleted.

Reactions: Catwashere

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

It would be great if someone who talk to greono/is on his discord would tell him that people still have the phone bug, even after the fix version.
Thank you for trying to help but i prefer doing stuff on my own, i been like this for years so i'll try one more time and start a new game.

Kaed1107

Jun 10, 2017
The especial scene " Your master demands payback ! " is not working with the patch. I'm playing in v0.08a. I did everything is in the walkthrough but she just pissed off when I " Go for her tits ". Does anybody happened the same ?

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
The especial scene " Your master demands payback ! " is not working with the patch. I'm playing in v0.08a. I did everything is in the walkthrough but she just pissed off when I " Go for her tits ". Does anybody happened the same ?
You need to install the "premium scenes" thing for that. In the OP is a link for that. Download that assemblysharp thing and put it where there is already an (non-premium) assemblysharp thing in one of the game directories.

Kaed1107

Jun 10, 2017
You need to install the "premium scenes" thing for that. In the OP is a link for that. Download that assemblysharp thing and put it where there is already an (non-premium) assemblysharp thing in one of the game directories.
I already did that, but didn't work. Did you play that scene successfully in this version (v0.08a) ? Maybe you played it in previous versions. ......... The solution I found was to USE THE CHEAT MOD. Start a new game and play normal. I don´t know if It's because the points with her or just the "Premium scenes" file isn´t working well.

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
I downloaded the last 2 and this update when the update hit. I tried using the Wine emulator, sometimes it worked other times it doesn't even open. Anyway, I was facing the same problem when I was playing the windows version. If you want to play the game, you could download the mac version of the game. I've been playing the game (kind of stuck), and all the text is visible.
I solved the invisible text problem using Wine, and wanted to share the fix. Turns out all I needed to do was to install the required fonts. After installing corefonts using the winetricks program (had to install this program too), the text is visible. Hope anyone else experiencing the same issue will find this post and solve their problem too! :)

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I have an Problem, i can do nothing after i got this Handy and read all the Messages, i can go to Bathroom or Watch TV bot i cant left this House...
Screenshot_24.png

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Okay i know now, but if i call Ashley i got a Sound and the Title for Text, if i call Lindsey i got nothing, cant go to Options or something else, just close the Game. is this a bug?

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes