Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know how I can get the binoculars (for Lindsey) and money (for general use probably)? I'm really lost.

Loving Friend

Jun 1, 2018
In Two Sides V008 game. Started -- dealt with Lindsay -- Bret -- Aunt -- Sister -- Research Center -- Cousin -- His ex-girl friend -- Ana & Jimmy -- Grocery Store -- Got Robbed.

And now just wandering - home - grocery store - The East Alley - home - bathroom - sleep.

Is there any way forward or any quest to go through.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
In the load, new game etc. I'm unable to open sex scenes or pictures. Are those not available at this time?

zalagovin

Jul 8, 2018
Hello. I would like to wonder if there is some instructions for this game too. I'm stuck in the second part of the game and I do not know what to do next. I can only go to the park where there is one cop but doing there I do not know anything. Then I know to go to the central park where there is a prostitute at night and to the business I can not go after the bandit has overlooked him.I do not even buy the binoculars. only Bred and there after several dialogs as if the game stopped responding. I have already reinstalled the game. I have deleted games and started the game from the beginning but nothing helps. I tried the game even on Win10 but still nothing. I'm afraid of this. I'm sorry for English, but I'm writing through the translator. For an early reply, thank you.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Hello. I would like to wonder if there is some instructions for this game too. I'm stuck in the second part of the game and I do not know what to do next. I can only go to the park where there is one cop but doing there I do not know anything. Then I know to go to the central park where there is a prostitute at night and to the business I can not go after the bandit has overlooked him.I do not even buy the binoculars. only Bred and there after several dialogs as if the game stopped responding. I have already reinstalled the game. I have deleted games and started the game from the beginning but nothing helps. I tried the game even on Win10 but still nothing. I'm afraid of this. I'm sorry for English, but I'm writing through the translator. For an early reply, thank you.
Its limited content in the second part of game at this moment. Beside from meeting Megan in the shower, and Tommy when he comes back, you can meet the prostitute, go to the store that ends the game, or call Lindsey, Anny or Bret (where you can get Anny and Bret out to the park to meet them, unless you have the bug with the phone).

letlive.

Jul 16, 2018
My current kink is playing these games and this one is my fave so far. I hope it keeps getting updated for a long time.

babat

Oct 18, 2017
Hello,
someone could tell me how to have the other language than English and Portuguese (I try to have it in French but in the menu I'm only English and Portuguese)

sasukeninjaboy

Apr 13, 2018
yep, same problem here.
I tried to reload from saves, nothing changes...
Same here. I have ran through the 0.08 fix, non-fix, 0.07... it just ends at the screen after you take a look at the phone profile. No further progress can be made. I even went ahead and used the premium content and cheat code thingy. Still no dice.

Souria

Jun 22, 2018
Hi. I've called Bret at midday, and then has an itw with him at the central park in the evenig. But then, after few funny time, ther's an no-ended dialog, or a freeze wich oblige to log out the game. Have you got the same?

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Hello,
someone could tell me how to have the other language than English and Portuguese (I try to have it in French but in the menu I'm only English and Portuguese)
I think some of the translators stoppet translating, so now its just English and Portuguese. Hopefully he will get new ones soon.

Same here. I have ran through the 0.08 fix, non-fix, 0.07... it just ends at the screen after you take a look at the phone profile. No further progress can be made. I even went ahead and used the premium content and cheat code thingy. Still no dice.
Not same problem. Look in the upper right corner and click at locales to move to other places.

how can i get binoculars after the robbery at the store??
As of now you cant get them as the version end after the robbery.

Hi. I've called Bret at midday, and then has an itw with him at the central park in the evenig. But then, after few funny time, ther's an no-ended dialog, or a freeze wich oblige to log out the game. Have you got the same?
It is a bug. Im pretty sure @greono knows about this but I tag him anyway.

Hey do you play in version 8 are there sex with sis or lindsi and why i cant call sister in the bathroom i even cant watch tv or go yo my room its say coming soon help
Once again, upper right corner, click on locales and go forward.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes