Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
are any of his patrons here? We could definitely use your help sending the bugs to the dev. :winkytongue:
Would be nice if someone did, if its true that he dont get the bugs on patreon. If he thinks the game works fine or dont know whats happening, then he aint gonna fix it. I understand @greono dont have time to talk to everybody here, but looking at some comments would once in a while would do him good.

cybe13

Jun 6, 2017
does someone knows in the megan bathroom scene how to get passed "[blocked] i'll be gentle, i'll make you love this ....."
how i can get it unblocked?

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
does someone knows in the megan bathroom scene how to get passed "[blocked] i'll be gentle, i'll make you love this ....."
how i can get it unblocked?
You ether need the premium scenes file in the OP to unlock it or you need to have a certant amount of romance points with Megan to unlock it. Im not sure which one of those two it is.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Have reported the bugs, but honestly last release several supporters told the dev about bugs and as far as i can recall only one of them was fixed

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Have reported the bugs, but honestly last release several supporters told the dev about bugs and as far as i can recall only one of them was fixed
Well, still thanks for doing so, at least they are reported. I guess anything else would be getting the patreons to talk about him getting testers to deal with bugs. Cant force him to but hope he understands. We chose our games and not the devs sadly.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Well, still thanks for doing so, at least they are reported. I guess anything else would be getting the patreons to talk about him getting testers to deal with bugs. Cant force him to but hope he understands. We chose our games and not the devs sadly.
Bug fixes are useless from this dev. Honestly he gets a list of 10 bugs then puts out a fix that only fixes one bug. Its a shame game is really good. There have been people who have suggested testers but so far it has fallen on deaf ears. If bugs are still a major issue next update i will pull the game apart and fix what i can.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
I've never understood the renpy only argument. If everyone just made renply games, then all we would have would just be the same games over and over again. Someone has to push the boundaries, and that will create some mess.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I've never understood the renpy only argument. If everyone just made renply games, then all we would have would just be the same games over and over again. Someone has to push the boundaries, and that will create some mess.
I'd rather have playable messes instead of unplayable messes like this one though. You have literally no clue what to do in this game. Guessing my way through a game blind isnt that fun for me.
With a walkthough these kind of games become somewhat playable.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
You have literally no clue what to do in this game. Guessing my way through a game blind isnt that fun for me.
With a walkthough these kind of games become somewhat playable.
The 'official' walkthrough is pretty old, has a lot of mistakes, and is hard to read so I made a better one. Here's the link.

edit:
Welp...there's bugs that are screwing up my playthrough/walkthrough. So I guess I need to make a patch as well ( ._.)
I'll update the patch as I come across more bugs.

DiaDi

May 23, 2018
Hello again, can someone tell me why I do not have an Anny number in my phone?
Accordingly, I can not meet her in the park.

Jul 5, 2018
Hey do you play in version 8 are there sex with sis or lindsi and why i cant call sister in the bathroom i even cant watch tv or go yo my room its say coming soon help
I followed cyberkillers' walkthough but the bathroom scene was changed to be so much more than caresses. Ends with sis almost having an orgasm but stops it and kicks MC out. However it then says you go back to your room and go to sleep and then it loads the living room. In living room everything is "coming soon"...

Reactions: Fungaru

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
I followed cyberkillers' walkthough but the bathroom scene was changed to be so much more than caresses. Ends with sis almost having an orgasm but stops it and kicks MC out. However it then says you go back to your room and go to sleep and then it loads the living room. In living room everything is "coming soon"...
Check upper right corner, should be a tab that says locales where you can move location.

Bret scene in Park bathroom bug ..? anyone ?
Yeah, that is still bugged as far as I know.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes