Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen, I bring news:

(the post is public)

So unless I'm reading it wrong, we won't be getting much new content this month (read "none"), but next month we should get full real-time 3D. Good news? Bad news? You decide.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018

(the post is public)

So unless I'm reading it wrong, we won't be getting much new content this month (read "none"), but next month we should get full real-time 3D. Good news? Bad news? You decide.
A bit of both really, good news is we can get proper quality animated sex scenes and bad news is its gonna be a long time until the story progresses.

zeusbolt

Apr 6, 2018
Ive been reading a lot on here of people saying that patrons aren't messaging him about the bugs. Believe me i have been and he will just pretty much say that they will eventually be fixed. Ive been a $15 patron for awhile now and im starting to think my money isnt goint to where i want it to. I mean i have been waiting for content for months and months and lately he just keeps saying hes redoing everything. I mean jesus christ the reason i became a patron was to see some content with lindsey and especially anny. ive been wanting to do dirty disgusting things to anney for the longest time but by the looks of it, its not going to be anytime soon. Might have to go to a $1 patron or just take it away altogether. Theres like one decent sex scene and thats it, thanks but no thanks.

maltador

Jun 7, 2017
changelog:

Anny in the Park
Anny and Jenny in the Park

Cant find those scenes...extracted the images and cant see them anywhere

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017

(the post is public)

Here we go again. This is so annoying. I want to be mad, but some how he always manage to make me think, this could be really cool if he could pull it off and the image quality dosnt suffer. And since he is redoing the game its kind of now or never. But even though I admire his ambition, he really needs help. I dont care what their role is, animator, coder, community manager, bugfixer, coffee brewer, anything. With this ambition it will be hard for one man to produce quality content. So I cant say Im surprised I guess, Im intrigued and a bit worried, hoping for the best, preparing for the worst as they say. If it could help him produce quicker, make some scenes more personal (as in not just watching to people having sex/talking/ect from afar without really getting to experience their emotions, I felt the game were guilty of that at many points), have just as good image quality if not better and give more of a 3d feel to make us immersed, yeah, that would be great. But what are the chances of that really happening?

Ive been reading a lot on here of people saying that patrons aren't messaging him about the bugs. Believe me i have been and he will just pretty much say that they will eventually be fixed. Ive been a $15 patron for awhile now and im starting to think my money isnt goint to where i want it to. I mean i have been waiting for content for months and months and lately he just keeps saying hes redoing everything. I mean jesus christ the reason i became a patron was to see some content with lindsey and especially anny. ive been wanting to do dirty disgusting things to anney for the longest time but by the looks of it, its not going to be anytime soon. Might have to go to a $1 patron or just take it away altogether. Theres like one decent sex scene and thats it, thanks but no thanks.
Which reaches the other problem here, his (lack off) ability to communicate. One thing is that he wants to try this new things with the game. But saying we will get an update this month (yeah, we all took it with a grain of salt) and then going radio silent, coming back and saying there will be no content but insted this new thing. All he needed to do was posting a post once every week about what he was doing. Yeah, seeing Im staring to experiment with this and talking about whats he is doing will not make us able to do so dirty things with Lindsey and Anny that I would need a shower after just thinking about it. But at least you would feel the direction of where things where going, and be able to feel his excitement for why he makes the choices he does (as being able to give him more realtime feedback). Now when he says something, you cant really trust it cause he might change his mind without keeping the patreons and players part of the prosess and you dont really know how much communication you can expect or if he will dissapair for a month. Which makes it hard when the game is so filled with potential and cool things (and hopefully soon, extremely disgusting things to do to Lindsey)
changelog:

Anny in the Park
Anny and Jenny in the Park

Cant find those scenes...extracted the images and cant see them anywhere
It should be in the version that is in the OP. I got the scenes even if there are bugs that might prohibit them, but that should not stop them form being extracted.

maltador

Jun 7, 2017
Here we go again. This is so annoying. I want to be mad, but some how he always manage to make me think, this could be really cool if he could pull it off and the image quality dosnt suffer. And since he is redoing the game its kind of now or never. But even though I admire his ambition, he really needs help. I dont care what their role is, animator, coder, community manager, bugfixer, coffee brewer, anything. With this ambition it will be hard for one man to produce quality content. So I cant say Im surprised I guess, Im intrigued and a bit worried, hoping for the best, preparing for the worst as they say. If it could help him produce quicker, make some scenes more personal (as in not just watching to people having sex/talking/ect from afar without really getting to experience their emotions, I felt the game were guilty of that at many points), have just as good image quality if not better and give more of a 3d feel to make us immersed, yeah, that would be great. But what are the chances of that really happening?

Which reaches the other problem here, his (lack off) ability to communicate. One thing is that he wants to try this new things with the game. But saying we will get an update this month (yeah, we all took it with a grain of salt) and then going radio silent, coming back and saying there will be no content but insted this new thing. All he needed to do was posting a post once every week about what he was doing. Yeah, seeing Im staring to experiment with this and talking about whats he is doing will not make us able to do so dirty things with Lindsey and Anny that I would need a shower after just thinking about it. But at least you would feel the direction of where things where going, and be able to feel his excitement for why he makes the choices he does (as being able to give him more realtime feedback). Now when he says something, you cant really trust it cause he might change his mind without keeping the patreons and players part of the prosess and you dont really know how much communication you can expect or if he will dissapair for a month. Which makes it hard when the game is so filled with potential and cool things (and hopefully soon, extremely disgusting things to do to Lindsey)

It should be in the version that is in the OP. I got the scenes even if there are bugs that might prohibit them, but that should not stop them form being extracted.
What are those scenes? Could I have extracted them and not given attention because they were like 2-3 photos of nothing?

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
What are those scenes? Could I have extracted them and not given attention because they were like 2-3 photos of nothing?
Both are in the park. You are talking and eating ice cream, and can flirt a bit with Jenny. Once rest of the park is made, it seems like this event could led into going into the parts of the part where the drug addicts are but for now that part is closed off.

Swiftnissity

Jul 27, 2018
How to get bret park bathroom scene?
  • Activate bisexual or gay content.
  • Work with him in the alley scene (blow him or such) and you'll get his number.
  • Get the phone from Anny and call him. Tell him you need to see him in person and you'll be able to visit his garage.
  • Visit him and lie, then ask for a favor. (This part might be optional but it worked for me)
  • When you get your own phone you can call Bret (he's not available in some time periods) and tell him you have info and need to meet him.
  • He'll meet you at the park that afternoon. Tell him you have information but can't talk freely and need to talk in the bathroom. When your inside, kiss him. Then seize the moment. After a few choices the game gets stuck and you can't proceed any further with the scene. It's a known bug that has yet to be fixed.

Ghosthands

May 4, 2018
I know the Brett bathroom scene is bugged but has anyone extracted those images? Would like to know how that ends.

Swiftnissity

Jul 27, 2018
I know the Brett bathroom scene is bugged but has anyone extracted those images? Would like to know how that ends.
SPOILERS

According to the script files you keep going until the police officer walks away. Then you can either finish him or leave him.

If you try leaving him he pleads with you not to leave him like that (horny). If you continue you can start to dominate him. Either rimming him or having him call you certain names (my man, etc). (I assume this is the start of his dominant path)

You can also get caught by the police officer and he knows Bret. He says he's going to tell everyone down at the station so Bret says never to speak with him again. The player then questions what he can do to fix things.

SPOILERS

Ghosthands

May 4, 2018
SPOILERS

According to the script files you keep going until the police officer walks away. Then you can either finish him or leave him.

If you try leaving him he pleads with you not to leave him like that (horny). If you continue you can start to dominate him. Either rimming him or having him call you certain names (my man, etc). (I assume this is the start of his dominant path)

You can also get caught by the police officer and he knows Bret. He says he's going to tell everyone down at the station so Bret says never to speak with him again. The player then questions what he can do to fix things.

SPOILERS
Thanks for that.

Rouste

Jan 25, 2018
Hi, i have a prob.
After the dials with lindsey on the Anny's phone, i can't continue the game i return on the house menu ("Watch Tv" or "Go to the bathroom") and it's done, i'm stuck.
What can i do ? plz

Listasar

Feb 27, 2018

(the post is public)

I'm thinking about what the new system requirements will be.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
I'm thinking about what the new system requirements will be.
Real-time 3D has higher requirements than static images, that's for sure. I guess there could be some quality settings, so it probably should be playable almost anywhere. I'm little worried about image quality, because when rendering each image took several minutes before, it wasn't for nothing. More movement could compensate for that, but then again, good looking animations won't create themselves either. So as usual, let's hope for the best.

Anyone know when next updated?
Don't hold your breath. ;) Seriously, nobody knows that. Author's plan is probably "in about a month", but since he's changing the whole game, anything can happen.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Real-time 3D has higher requirements than static images, that's for sure. I guess there could be some quality settings, so it probably should be playable almost anywhere. I'm little worried about image quality, because when rendering each image took several minutes before, it wasn't for nothing. More movement could compensate for that, but then again, good looking animations won't create themselves either. So as usual, let's hope for the best.

Don't hold your breath. ;) Seriously, nobody knows that. Author's plan is probably "in about a month", but since he's changing the whole game, anything can happen.
Yea its a shame tgey dont finish devlop the game the need to relese full game and not part of it

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes