Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
I think some of the translators stoppet translating, so now its just English and Portuguese. Hopefully he will get new ones soon.

Not same problem. Look in the upper right corner and click at locales to move to other places.

As of now you cant get them as the version end after the robbery.

It is a bug. Im pretty sure @greono knows about this but I tag him anyway.

Once again, upper right corner, click on locales and go forward.
Whats happen with thos games most of them not finish its like demo half version all the time version end are no normal game at all what happening and how i can contact to the devlopers

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Whats happen with thos games most of them not finish its like demo half version all the time version end are no normal game at all what happening and how i can contact to the devlopers
The game is not finished as its still being made. The developer comes here rarely but he mostly are on his patreon, talking with his followers there.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Does deleting save folder fix the bugs with this version?
Some have reported that deleting their save helped, but for others it did not work. I guess its worth a try if you have issues.

I saw that there new relese in patron where the download link
The version here is the same as on patreon.

Meanwhile are there games with animation corruption and groping and sleeping sex ?
I dont understand what you mean by this.

can someone please tell me how to save on mac?
In the earlier part of the game you can only save between the scenes when the game ask you if you want to save.

Reactions: Vertigob

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Some have reported that deleting their save helped, but for others it did not work. I guess its worth a try if you have issues.

The version here is the same as on patreon.

I dont understand what you mean by this.

In the earlier part of the game you can only save between the scenes when the game ask you if you want to save.

So for now no updated are there more game like this ? That you can tell me

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
So for now no updated are there more game like this ? That you can tell me
I dont really know any other games like this. But if you are looking for those kind of things in games I would advice checking out those tags and look at the games there.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
I dont really know any other games like this. But if you are looking for those kind of things in games I would advice checking out those tags and look at the games there.
Hey there i want to ask can i edit the model in the game and changed they face with photos that i have ? and are is vr sex game for andtoid ? In here

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Hey there i want to ask can i edit the model in the game and changed they face with photos that i have ? and are is vr sex game for andtoid ? In here
Im not really the right guy to ask about that, my technical knowlage is relative limited so I would not know how to do these things.

U

User_14600

Guess this game has become the second "Malise And The Machine". Not even options that were there last year have been finished. "Coming soon" everywhere.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
They will not be put in until the old part of the game gets updated to the new way the game is build. Which hopefully will be next patch. Its taking its sweet time, but thats what good things do.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
They will not be put in until the old part of the game gets updated to the new way the game is build. Which hopefully will be next patch. Its taking its sweet time, but thats what good things do.
So its can take months or year mean while you know game like this ? With grouping sleeping sex courption but full game and not half like this ?

-
Whats the defrent betw the premum dll and cheat which one i need to put and are you know more game like this ??? But gull game not half i have lost family buts its just hslf upated game

..wich story ?...different tastes maybe :)
Do you have dll fix beacuse scene with anny not good she despere from bench

is it just me or does he look like a younger version of Eric
Do you have cheats code for this game ? And do you have to problem with black screen or anny suddenly despere from bench ?

Please help i put preimum scene but where i meet her in bench she despere the bench is empty but from distance i can see her why ? Do you have how to fix it ? And do you have cheats codes

I have never tried to summon the mods before, but I probably should try.
*Paints a pentagram in blood, throws around incense and stabs a virgin with a crooked rusty blade and eats a pack of gum*

Oh @wep you old and powerful one grant us your strength so that the links in the op will be the fix versions that can be found in this post, as the orignal ones are buggy beyond belief and will only cause suffering and lack of wank

I also bring an updated unlock file to this new version, curtasy the honrable @smnb ,that can be found in this post.

And as well, oh ancient one, I present to you a walkthough, all though it is a bit lacking and not worthy a mighty creature like you. It does show in great detailes the different ways you can play though a multitude of the scenes in this game. Please you your mod wizardry so us plebs might have easier access for this enlighten knowlage to pleasure us self in all the wrong ways.

*Smoke comes up from the pentagram*

Oh shit, Im out of here. *Runs and hides*
So this fix all problem ?

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
My unlock file linked in OP only unlocks premium scenes, nothing more. There's only one byte changed in whole file (and on close look, it's only one bit). So it doesn't and can't do anything more. If there are bugs in game, they are not affected and they are still there even in unlocked version.

Supposedly, next version should bring old content in new interface, add "Coming" scenes and be released before 31st this month. So realistically (call me a pessimist if you want), I'd not expect it before 10th next month, buggy as usual, but after a fix or two, I think it could be nearing to something good (I'm also hopeless optimist deep inside).

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
My unlock file linked in OP only unlocks premium scenes, nothing more. There's only one byte changed in whole file (and on close look, it's only one bit). So it doesn't and can't do anything more. If there are bugs in game, they are not affected and they are still there even in unlocked version.

Supposedly, next version should bring old content in new interface, add "Coming" scenes and be released before 31st this month. So realistically (call me a pessimist if you want), I'd not expect it before 10th next month, buggy as usual, but after a fix or two, I think it could be nearing to something good (I'm also hopeless optimist deep inside).
I hope so two i wish i know how to fix thos bugs

It looks like it's planned, but I'm not holding my breath, because a) it will probably take a while, b) who knows how it will turn out. Maybe it's just me, but I tend to be dissapointed with bestiality all the time. It always turns into something ridiculous, horse-sized dogs, animals behaving as if they had human brain, or it goes directly straight to hell with some stupid baroness and her horse-fucking club. I guess we should be safe from the last one here. But the dog size is suspicious. Still, maybe it was just bad angle and he's actually smaller, or those pills he ate have some temporary inflating effects on dogs, I'd be willing to go with that. :)

Which is great and worrying at the same time. First he went on improving UI. Great, except it's been several months and it's still not finished. With UI changes, he decided to move the game towards free roaming mode. Great again. I'll skip the part that it makes completely different type of game, because I (want to) believe it's for the better. But it's not exactly an easy thing to do right. It gives player too much freedom compared to simple branching VN. It might not be clear what and when you should or can do. It's easy to get lost, miss a lot of stuff, etc. It's much more work for creator to make everything intuitive and keep player interested. Then he went on improving renders. Sure, who wouldn't like that, but it's still work in progress too. Now he's talking about testing "realtime 3D" and again, it could be great thing. Except the story, the main part people care about, didn't move much. What will be next, VR headset support? Thanks, but no thanks. I want game, not some techdemo.

I think the appropriate phrase is "if it happens, I'll eat my hat". Don't get me wrong, I'm rooting for the guy, I'm even sending him a dollar on Patreon (ok, I'm cheap, but it adds up ;)), but he doesn't have very good record with timely updates.
Are you have bugs also ? Like anney is in park but bench is empty if not can you give me fix for this

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes