Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Flemmard

Feb 22, 2018
Good news (for me, I guess).
The author is converting the whole game to realtime 3D. It'll help speeding up the process of updating the game and such.
And I guess we lack proper realtime 3D games like that, it has so much potential :)
(See )

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Good news (for me, I guess).
The author is converting the whole game to realtime 3D. It'll help speeding up the process of updating the game and such.
And I guess we lack proper realtime 3D games like that, it has so much potential :)
(See )
When its going to be next update its will be great untill then

Flemmard

Feb 22, 2018
This is what I thought as well. The textures, lighting, etc, are going to look worse if he makes everything realtime in Unity. Animation should be a lot easier though so if he has more and better animation the trade off is definitely worth it. I don't think we'll actually know how it turns out though until he releases the update because he didn't really show too much of how it would look in his post.

I just checked his patreon page and he actually pretty much said what I just said in a comment:
Yeah it might look a bit 'worse', but I guess his point his: spending 2h on an animation versus spending 2h on two renders .. animation is probably a winner (in my opinion)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I think the quality of the CGs will get much worse. I hope to be wrong

zeusbolt

Apr 6, 2018
I think the quality of the CGs will get much worse. I hope to be wrong
Yea i think the same thing too. If anny doesn't look good i am going to lose interest in this game i can tell you that much. It wont be for another month or 2 in greono time before we see any new content and find out.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
SPOILERS

According to the script files you keep going until the police officer walks away. Then you can either finish him or leave him.

If you try leaving him he pleads with you not to leave him like that (horny). If you continue you can start to dominate him. Either rimming him or having him call you certain names (my man, etc). (I assume this is the start of his dominant path)

You can also get caught by the police officer and he knows Bret. He says he's going to tell everyone down at the station so Bret says never to speak with him again. The player then questions what he can do to fix things.

SPOILERS
Its about version 0.8 ? If yes i dont have of those only alot of bugs

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018
Well, I'm pretty stucked... and It's only day 3. Bathroom scene with Megan, talk with cousin, scene in the alley, the market scene and called Lindsey. There's anything else to do except for the policeman in the central park and the alley during night (sadly I don't have money due to the market scene).
I've read that some people got stuck there too, what do you have to do there?

sepul11

Aug 6, 2018
not sure if its just me but on day 0, after going through annys phone i get stuck. theres nothing to do other than go to bathroom(nothing there) and watch tv nothing to watch. So i cant seem to progress any further

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
It would be interesting to know, if there's anyone who didn't get stuck on this, for at least a while. :)

sepul11

Aug 6, 2018
ok so im stuck again. ive gone to the grocery store gotten past the chick getting robbed, and cant do anything. i have lindseys number but cant call her because i dont have the binoculars

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
It would be interesting to know, if there's anyone who didn't get stuck on this, for at least a while. :)
I got to admit, I had to look around on the screen for a little while before I saw it and felt stupid. It will hopefully feel cleaner with the new interface, or at least have a short tutorial description saying what each of those buttons do.

ok so im stuck again. ive gone to the grocery store gotten past the chick getting robbed, and cant do anything. i have lindseys number but cant call her because i dont have the binoculars
As if this moment you can not get any longer on the Lindsey path (damn it @greono the people need more Lindsey), you should still be able to call up Anny (and Bret if your playing a bisexual path) but both of them seem to have some bugs. So sadly you just have to wait for more.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes