Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Well, he have already been pretty slow so I dont think he need an excuse for it. Hopefully it will improve his workflow and get the entire game on the same system... hopefully.

I think the 50 dollar tier gives you the option to make a character he adds to the game.
Ok when the new updated are you know ? And if i want to add more scene that i would how much its cause

solid_snake

Apr 5, 2018
I can't call the sister or any number I've taken note of since all I see is Lindseyand then about 50 "CHARACTER NAME" that does nothing.

Oh right right, there's this prostitute that can give a blowjob. But that's it? There must be something else lol.

That's probably the buggiest game I've played on here. It's too bad really because there's potential, though potential in a game that don't work ain't saying much.
This game is an absolute disaster.
OK, let me explain: After a month of not caring about the game, I went back and play it again. There is a lot of talk about interaction about Anny, and I had real issues getting there. Like everyone else, I stumbled on the same phone bug.

HOWEVER, I went back, played it, and figure things out.

And of course, I found it: If you want to continue the path with Anny, you need to ignore her while she's sleeping on the couch. Just wake her up, and you won't get the shower scene again. You can engage with other people (I don't think that matters), but whatever.

With that, you can get a proper phone screen:

HOWEVER, here's a problem: this doesn't help much.
When you call her, and if you meet her with low romance, the meeting goes well. HOWEVER, if you call her with a proper romance level (or if you want to met her and Jenny), this happens:
(it's an embedded video)

Basically, the moment you approach Anny, she disappears from the bench, basically killing your interaction. At this point I gave up everything. I couldn't find any possible way to make anything else to work.

I wish that would be the end of this reply, but unfortunately, I need to add more:

If you want these bugs to be fix, here's something: They won't be. If this was made in renpy or something like that, I would fix files and release the fix, but since this is written in Unity, that would mean patching the binary file, something that I unfortunately can't do.

Additionally, there's an onslaught of messages in the community tab on Patreon listing these bugs and more. Ironically enough, there's a tier called "Player tester" that does absolutely nothing. Additionally, a while ago he made a post "Briefing note on bugs", ( available here: ), which was opened for public first, but since his blaming people that are paying monthly for his game are not reporting bugs didn't go that well, he locked the post to $10 people.

I basically called him out for not attending the bugs, but rather attend the new and exciting content leaving content that's been marked as "coming soon" for more than 5 versions.

And now the game is going full 3D.

Well, I don't know about you lot, but I'm ready for an onslaught of new bugs that will never be fixed.

Or maybe they will, if the bugged part is exciting enough for the developer to fix.

-S

Reactions: OurTimeNow

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
This game is an absolute disaster.
OK, let me explain: After a month of not caring about the game, I went back and play it again. There is a lot of talk about interaction about Anny, and I had real issues getting there. Like everyone else, I stumbled on the same phone bug.

HOWEVER, I went back, played it, and figure things out.

And of course, I found it: If you want to continue the path with Anny, you need to ignore her while she's sleeping on the couch. Just wake her up, and you won't get the shower scene again. You can engage with other people (I don't think that matters), but whatever.

With that, you can get a proper phone screen:

HOWEVER, here's a problem: this doesn't help much.
When you call her, and if you meet her with low romance, the meeting goes well. HOWEVER, if you call her with a proper romance level (or if you want to met her and Jenny), this happens:
(it's an embedded video)

Basically, the moment you approach Anny, she disappears from the bench, basically killing your interaction. At this point I gave up everything. I couldn't find any possible way to make anything else to work.

I wish that would be the end of this reply, but unfortunately, I need to add more:

If you want these bugs to be fix, here's something: They won't be. If this was made in renpy or something like that, I would fix files and release the fix, but since this is written in Unity, that would mean patching the binary file, something that I unfortunately can't do.

Additionally, there's an onslaught of messages in the community tab on Patreon listing these bugs and more. Ironically enough, there's a tier called "Player tester" that does absolutely nothing. Additionally, a while ago he made a post "Briefing note on bugs", ( available here: ), which was opened for public first, but since his blaming people that are paying monthly for his game are not reporting bugs didn't go that well, he locked the post to $10 people.

I basically called him out for not attending the bugs, but rather attend the new and exciting content leaving content that's been marked as "coming soon" for more than 5 versions.

And now the game is going full 3D.

Well, I don't know about you lot, but I'm ready for an onslaught of new bugs that will never be fixed.

Or maybe they will, if the bugged part is exciting enough for the developer to fix.

-S
Do there is patch fix file or not ?

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
The game has real promise, but the dev seems to focus more on tinkering and challenging himself than to provide any content. Tbh, I was already not that fond of his earlier changes and now comes 3D... as others have said, there are still quite a few bugs in the existing content that he hasn't adressed.

I have a feeling that the dev will either grow bored of it, or patreon will shut his site down before much comes of it.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Derp yeah my bad, got confused since I didnt go through some specific routes in the game. In changelog at the op are the new scenes located for the gay path following Bret and the one where you meet and make a deal with Amy before the Dog event.
Anyone has game without bugs when anney disspere or scene with brat stuck

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
@tuli2770: There is no better version than what you can get here (except some non-public in-progress currently being worked on, which nobody except author has access to). And yes, what's here is buggy, unfortunatelly. It's not just you, it's buggy for everyone. No matter how much you quote random posts and ask for fixed version, it won't change, until author manages to release something new.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Yea you right i hope when he release tommarow the new updated it will be without any bug ...
It's if he releases tomorrow. Sure, he did write "between the days 28 and 31", but that was two weeks ago. And if history taught us anything, his estimates may not be exactly reliable. Plus new versions tend to be bugfests and need one or more fix versions to become somehow usable. But lets hope for the best, he has to get better sometimes, so why not now. :)

oh and i need to donate to get this game ? And this is one time donate ?
To get the game, full with bonus scenes, you can either:

a) Support the author with $15 or more per month and you'll get it as soon as he releases it (with unlock code).
b) Be a pirate and get it from here few hours or days later. We don't have unlock code, but we have modified game file which does the same.

Since you're here in pirate forum, you can go for option b). But if you really like the game, you can support him anyway, you won't be the only one.

Hello again i speak with him he gice me unlock code but for what what do i do with this ? And where to write it ??
There's Options in game menu and you can enter it there. But if you already got the unlock file from here, it won't do anything.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
It's if he releases tomorrow. Sure, he did write "between the days 28 and 31", but that was two weeks ago. And if history taught us anything, his estimates may not be exactly reliable. Plus new versions tend to be bugfests and need one or more fix versions to become somehow usable. But lets hope for the best, he has to get better sometimes, so why not now. :)

To get the game, full with bonus scenes, you can either:

a) Support the author with $15 or more per month and you'll get it as soon as he releases it (with unlock code).
b) Be a pirate and get it from here few hours or days later. We don't have unlock code, but we have modified game file which does the same.

Since you're here in pirate forum, you can go for option b). But if you really like the game, you can support him anyway, you won't be the only one.

There's Options in game menu and you can enter it there. But if you already got the unlock file from here, it won't do anything.

Ok he tell me before in my email the release is in 31 i hope he will release it like he said so i have to donate to get hidden content and cheat ? And yes i realy love this game but i hope the 3d wont make them loom ugly

pascha99

Aug 29, 2018
can anyone help , i stuck in my Home after i looked on the phone ,but i can not leave the room ...i can not go to Bret or my aunt...:( How can i go there?

pascha99

Aug 29, 2018
In right side up you will able to go to places but wait for the new version its should be tommarow beacuse right now alot of game bugs
yeah o nthe right side ,there are only 2 possibilites : Washroom and Watch TV... I tried nearly 4 times....

But fine i can wait until next update is coming

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes