Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Unless you're confused by advertising in my signature or Patreon redirects you somewhere else, the link ( ) is definitely related to our game.

Reactions: UncleVT

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Can you release the update for people who own a powerful pc?
Not me, I'm not the guy, it's @greono, but he didn't visit this forum for almost three months, so there's no point asking here anyway.

What's a little worrying is that if performance sucks on his PC (which I assume can't be bad, when he previously used it for rendering), what's it going to do on something less powerful (regular old-ish PC with integrated graphics that many people have), even when he manages to make some optimizations?

Reactions: UncleVT

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Not me, I'm not the guy, it's @greono, but he didn't visit this forum for almost three months, so there's no point asking here anyway.

What's a little worrying is that if performance sucks on his PC (which I assume can't be bad, when he previously used it for rendering), what's it going to do on something less powerful (regular old-ish PC with integrated graphics that many people have), even when he manages to make some optimizations?
He said right now in patreon he got problem with cloths in game so its wont release today :( its sucks and not okay from him

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Hello everyone the updated will not going to be on this months he got alot of erros but its beacuse the 3d i say that we vote if we want to live it 2d so its can release before is great devlop but adlist he need to release 0.8 fix patch tell me what you think

zeusbolt

Apr 6, 2018
Well i made it official today, I cancelled my $15 pledge. When i pledged back in january i was in love with this game and thought there was nothing else like it out there. Well im sick and tired of the lack of news and the long waits for next to no new content. This game is turning into a wreck and the 3d doesnt look promising to me. I wish i could say its been fun but it really hasn't.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Well i made it official today, I cancelled my $15 pledge. When i pledged back in january i was in love with this game and thought there was nothing else like it out there. Well im sick and tired of the lack of news and the long waits for next to no new content. This game is turning into a wreck and the 3d doesnt look promising to me. I wish i could say its been fun but it really hasn't.
Yep this game is wreck the one thing he adlist can do is to release fix patch for all bugs un 0.8 untill he create new updated and the updated need to be 2d and not 3d

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
The game was even more buggy before the "fix" version, so the fix really does fix something. Not everything, unfortunately.

And while completely bugfixing 0.08 may sound interesting, it would probably be also wasted time, because with all the changes, hardly any of these fixes would be useful for new version. It's probably wiser to focus on new version. Finish what he started and for now resist the temptation to redo yet another part of game from scratch.

Reactions: ShadowManNor

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
The game was even more buggy before the "fix" version, so the fix really does fix something. Not everything, unfortunately.

And while completely bugfixing 0.08 may sound interesting, it would probably be also wasted time, because with all the changes, hardly any of these fixes would be useful for new version. It's probably wiser to focus on new version. Finish what he started and for now resist the temptation to redo yet another part of game from scratch.
Yes but the new version going to be next month beacuse he got issue since he switch to 3d anyone can recommend me great game like this ??

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
ok, are you unable to edit your older posts to add on to them? Is that why you keep posting in succession? ...and you seem to have some strange difficulty understanding it's supposed to be an update, not the full game that was released, regardless of what has been released

solo_player1

Sep 12, 2017
how do u get the binoculars ? i am stuck after the cashier telling to follow her to her home but i cant seem to find her anywhere

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes