Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

sepul11

Aug 6, 2018
I got to admit, I had to look around on the screen for a little while before I saw it and felt stupid. It will hopefully feel cleaner with the new interface, or at least have a short tutorial description saying what each of those buttons do.

As if this moment you can not get any longer on the Lindsey path (damn it @greono the people need more Lindsey), you should still be able to call up Anny (and Bret if your playing a bisexual path) but both of them seem to have some bugs. So sadly you just have to wait for more.
The only phone number i seem to have is lindsey, the rest of the list is CharacterNAME

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
(damn it @greono the people need more Lindsey)
It's been a while, right? But hey, new 3D update should be out in two weeks, not completely buggy version should follow, the bright future is ahead. New system should be more manageable and productive, so it will be endless flow of fresh new exciting content from there. So not today, not tomorrow, but soon he will make our wishes come true! Hmm, sounds like if I became a member of some religious cult.

acebob

Jul 7, 2018
The moment the interface changed, you then see your cousin's girlfriend, the lindsey talk about bincoulars, the grocery robbery, and then what? That's it?

I can't call the sister or any number I've taken note of since all I see is Lindseyand then about 50 "CHARACTER NAME" that does nothing.

Oh right right, there's this prostitute that can give a blowjob. But that's it? There must be something else lol.

That's probably the buggiest game I've played on here. It's too bad really because there's potential, though potential in a game that don't work ain't saying much.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
I don't know why, but I feel like this project is becoming quite ambitious. I'm not complaining, I just don't want this game to become too much and self destroy on the process.

Also, will this game ever get a mobile port?

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Also anyone kind enough to say how much actualy changed in last version ? Any new hardcore scenes ?

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Also anyone kind enough to say how much actualy changed in last version ? Any new hardcore scenes ?
In the newest version all you can do is rape the new woman Megan in the bathroom in a number of ways (either choke her till she passes out and rape her or go the rough route and spank her till she begs you to fuck her)

Angmir

May 29, 2017
In the newest version all you can do is rape the new woman Megan in the bathroom in a number of ways (either choke her till she passes out and rape her or go the rough route and spank her till she begs you to fuck her)
Thx for reply but I am pretty sure it was the last build 0.07

New is 0.08

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Thx for reply but I am pretty sure it was the last build 0.07

New is 0.08
Derp yeah my bad, got confused since I didnt go through some specific routes in the game. In changelog at the op are the new scenes located for the gay path following Bret and the one where you meet and make a deal with Amy before the Dog event.

Reactions: Angmir

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Derp yeah my bad, got confused since I didnt go through some specific routes in the game. In changelog at the op are the new scenes located for the gay path following Bret and the one where you meet and make a deal with Amy before the Dog event.
So the only new H-content was Gay ?

Ok good to know - I'll skip this update and wait for another

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Yeah honestly there is no point in playing atm since everything will be rebooted to real time 3d making all saves obsolete
What ?? real time 3d ???

Like FPS games ? or 3rd person RPGs ???

Is there a sample of how it looks like or anything like that ?

EDIT
nvm - I just saw the free post on patreon from him...

I just hope the change wont be his excuse to milk the patrons for few more months without producing any new content ...

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
What ?? real time 3d ???

Like FPS games ? or 3rd person RPGs ???

Is there a sample of how it looks like or anything like that ?

EDIT
nvm - I just saw the free post on patreon from him...

I just hope the change wont be his excuse to milk the patrons for few more months without producing any new content ...
When its going to be the new updated ?

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
In this next update you can already count on a self-click to advance the scenes automatically and faster
Hello when the next update? And if i want to donate so you make some scene with from photo that i have its possiable only for me or just changed face and replace with woman from photo ?

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Well, he have already been pretty slow so I dont think he need an excuse for it. Hopefully it will improve his workflow and get the entire game on the same system... hopefully.

And if i want to donate so you make some scene with from photo that i have its possiable only for me or just changed face and replace with woman from photo ?
I think the 50 dollar tier gives you the option to make a character he adds to the game.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes