Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Demerol

Mar 3, 2018
How do I delete old save files? I started over and it says it saved but when I try to load it only shows old save files so I assume saves are full. Thanks in advance for any help.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Patience, dear pirates, you should know by now that it's best to wait for at least "fix1" revision, before trying new version. It can save you at least some dissapointments. :)

Reactions: Shane2

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
I don't get it, is this a game update or like a patch fix becouseso far my game end during a robbery in the store.

Reactions: Ferieter

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Was happy for the new update but i guess i will wait until a bugfix version is released. :FeelsBadMan:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well after black screen..had to go into task man and manually remove game from memory as it took ALL my computer..lol..internet stopped loading stuff...HD got loud..and my cats said WTF dude!!! SO...i'll sit and wait to play this at a later date..lol

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
This game is fan-fucking-tastic! Please, crank out those episodes and let's get this game finished so that we can actually enjoy something from start to finish, for a change! Love the little sister and the gal with the lip piercing, by the way.

Reactions: ShadowManNor

Al Catz

Jun 20, 2017
So anyone else getting this error ?, after the train station it goes into teh Alleyway and then zip, nada, can't do a thing ?.
Started from scratch and had deleted all old saves as it's been a while since I gave this a go last time after it being so buggy.

Jack1698

Aug 25, 2017
I feel like the walkthrough is missing out on the best scene in the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thankfully I played the game through as much as I could before using the walkthrough so I'd get alternative paths to take. Though the walkthrough realllly helps with some of the more trial and cry scenes.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
His patrons must be brain dead or just not interested in game updates if they didn't report any of the bugs to him.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
you become his patron before, after arguing)
Why would I join a group I just got done saying wasn't lively? Seems like people here actually give a shit and play the games. Some authors have shown up here because it's probably a more reliable way to get bug reports and opinions because Patreon itself is dead.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
New version, new crashes. Meeting Anny with the friend crashes the game if you kiss her mouth.

At least we can see the new scene with Anny now. It's very disappointing, it's another case where 50% of the options are incomplete. I really wish he'd put dev time into making complete scenes instead of revising older stuff (even these new graphics will be outdated in 6 months, so it's pointless.)

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes