Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Fenix89

Mar 26, 2018
After checking sister's phone, i can do nothing ... just Watch tv...Go to the room and another options can't be chosen...is this the end of the update....Please answer back..i am just a newbie..
Last time I checked after you looked through sisters phone you had to choose a new location and travel there. I played the previous updates but not this one yet bit I doubt it changed

Reactions: HeinThu

Humbert79

Dec 27, 2017
Hi, after i met the sister, and saw the conversation on her phone, the game finish? Is really so, or i miss something? I got only two choice (watch tv and go to bathroom, but both of them can't make the game progress... What happened?

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Got to love the internet, does the searching for you.
lol, one of the funniest parts of F95.

90% of most forum users:
Hmmm, I could Google x (where x = rpgace.dll is missing, what is NTR, what is Ren'Py, what is [insert anything]) and/or use the search function on these forums and have an answer in like 5 seconds. OR I could make a forum post and wait around for anywhere between 10 minutes to several hours to get an answer from someone that usually just takes the 5 seconds to google or search the forums. Yeah better make a post and ask, that Google and/or search stuff is too hard.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Can somebody please extract the images? Sorry but I'm too tired to play this buggy game again. The premise is unique and interesting, but the UI is just a big mess and all of a sudden it switches from novel style to sandbox in the worst way you can imagine. So much potential thrown away...

gunnarb77

Jul 13, 2017
Can somebody please extract the images? Sorry but I'm too tired to play this buggy game again. The premise is unique and interesting, but the UI is just a big mess and all of a sudden it switches from novel style to sandbox in the worst way you can imagine. So much potential thrown away...
I second that. I was unfortunate enough to have to suffer through thr whole game again only to see 700 "N/A" text bubbles and one new scene that ISN'T EVEN FINISHED! Lol. I want my 40$ back that I wasted on this dev the past months.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Where am i supossed to use these codes please???
There's cheat menu in new interface, first click on bottom icon in top right corner and then select "Cheat Code" from menu. I didn't find yet if it's also accessible in old interface.

@smnb - do you have the updated cheat file for 0.07 fix 2? And is it x64 or x86?
Here it is, captain. Sorry for delay, I overslept. :) The file is same in both x64 and x86 versions.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Can someone please explain the dev's reasoning behind NOT making this in Ren'Py?
Who cares what he uses. And RenPy would probably not work well for his big plans. So this is not really important...
Every release is a buggy mess.
... unlike this. He desperately needs to find some pre-release tester(s), because it's all over again and again, first release is completely buggy and immediate fixes are required. And it's not some obscure hard to find bugs, but obvious things that happen to everyone. I can't blame the dev for not seeing it, it's standard case of "author's blindness". But he needs to realize this and find someone else who would help.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Ok I just forced myself to play through this buggy mess again and I'm wondering (despite all the N/A and coming soon stuff) if there is even any new content at all?! Last time I played this was maybe 2 or 3 months ago and it ended at the exact same scene as the current version. No new content for sister and the girl from the train for several months (and I think thats why a lot of people stayed in the first place). If I were a patreon of this "creator" I'd want my money back

Reactions: imail c and tamleo

tamleo

May 29, 2017
Ok I just forced myself to play through this buggy mess again and I'm wondering (despite all the N/A and coming soon stuff) if there is even any new content at all?! Last time I played this was maybe 2 or 3 months ago and it ended at the exact same scene as the current version. No new content for sister and the girl from the train for several months (and I think thats why a lot of people stayed in the first place). If I were a patreon of this "creator" I'd want my money back
can you upload a walkthought for this im lost :(

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
There is a shower scene with your cousin. Couldn't find more new content

Is there a tool to extract the images in a unity game?

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes