Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
why is he wasting time on a gay route ? i dont think the majority of patreon he has are gay or bi...
Yeah. I already wasn't particularly interested in the gender transformation part and there's really little to no content on what I'm interested in (sister and girl with MC or sister and girl with other male characters). Now weeks dedicated to the gay\bi route.. I already disabled my pledge in December, but at this point I don't think I'll ever go back.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Is it just me or does it seem like most of the relationship you can get with the characters, as well as when you get choices from them seem to be during the first day. I guess maybe its not added for the other days yet since there is still content missing for those days? Still its a little strange considering how prevalent it is during the first day. Also, game needs more Lindsey.

Reactions: Twistty

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Good game, the design is a little annoying. Why continue playing if the path you want is locked behind a "coming soon"? Also, this is pretty much a renpy game, why not use it?

Reactions: torkenstiem

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Now you can look out the bedroom window and see Lindsey.
I'm already working on this scene, and more content will come ...

I think I'll be releasing a 0.065R (redone) version.

With new content. will bring in the old content, however, after the end of version 0.06, all content including the locales will be modified to the Iray and will bring new systems. including internal and external locomotion system and some of the new UI.

as I post more updates, I am adding more new content and also redoing old content.

I hope you like the result.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Finally some more Lindsey. Gonna be good when he get all the updated content in the game so he can focus on new things.

alexshinsuke

Dec 13, 2017
Guys whats the password to keep playing i saw my sister in the bathroom but then after it ask me a pass can someone help me

Lillyae

May 4, 2017
How can you have 25+ romance with Lindsey and know about her secret when you call her in apt and tell her you like her ? Best I got is 24 romance when going for secret, you can have 27 but then you don't know her secret.

Reactions: ShadowManNor

Lillyae

May 4, 2017
nwm I will just wait for game to get playable.. the game just bugs out after you turn back to guy. If you skip alley scene with creep you get named as "you" and your sister progress reset. I you do scene you get named as your female version name even when back in male form and sister progress is also reset.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes