Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Well according to his post he thinks making the switch to 3D would be easier than the 2d hes currently doing. Plus the sooner he switches to 3D the less 2D stuff he has to remake in 3D
So no if hes gonna make the switch he should definitely do it before adding in all that stuff
I think it'd be better to finish all the "coming soon options" and call the game Two Sides: Prolouge. Then do the 3D development for a new chapter. You can just do a Q&A at the beginning to log the choices. Otherwise we might be looking at updates with less content, wasting months to "catch up" to where the story is now.

Reactions: Renzon

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I don't really see anything wrong with how it is now.
Save system and movement system are pants. Those are the main problems in my opinion.
The caressing of the sleeping sis when we first meet her is overly complicated (if not following a walkthrough) too.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I was more referring to the wanting to switch from 2D models to 3D model as I see nothing wrong with the models being used now. There are lots of things that need to be fixed with this game the saving the getting fucked by the transformation that not only changes your players name but also wipes out all of your stats with everyone the relationship bar still can't be scrolled to the bottom of the list.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Well, I do not know what to keep it off too much blabla bla text skip and then you once wife dan again man then again wife and that without asking if I really want it
I think the game will not be much further in 5 years will probably be one of the games where every half an update with 5 million game time comes out where 99% of all possibilities are blocked and there it comes with a next nupdate
Let's be quite apart s again such a pathetic miserable joke of a "man" is for a few seconds to saccharine at any time to continue and only say nothing wrong always beautiful slime and play the slave to get ahead times that annoys in rl live already so unbelievable

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
@

I was more referring to the wanting to switch from 2D models to 3D model as I see nothing wrong with the models being used now. There are lots of things that need to be fixed with this game the saving the getting fucked by the transformation that not only changes your players name but also wipes out all of your stats with everyone the relationship bar still can't be scrolled to the bottom of the list.
Oh. In that case I fully agree with you then.
He seems to be finding it difficult to remain focused and getting a little carried away with new stuff (like he's moving more sideways than forward)

Edit: I guess a nicer way of phrasing it would be that he's getting caught in the trap of chasing the impossible dream that is perfection.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Are you sure you got the right game? There is no wife in this game. Are you talking about daddy's goodnight kiss?

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I think it'd be better to finish all the "coming soon options" and call the game Two Sides: Prolouge. Then do the 3D development for a new chapter. You can just do a Q&A at the beginning to log the choices. Otherwise we might be looking at updates with less content, wasting months to "catch up" to where the story is now.
Yeah I mean that could work too lol. Its not a bad idea actually but I personally speaking wouldnt like the game being split up like that.
@

Yeah I agree actually. his art is already fantastic tbh. But he also said something about IF he could learn how and deicded to make the switch to 3D itd be easier on him and would also improve his work speed in the long run so.... Bit of pro/con thing going on there

Vetto

Nov 13, 2017
Thx for the pics, I wanted to see what did I miss....
I don't know anything about unity program, but for sure the pics file are just messy 1 to 1000 pic, 4+ same pic what a headache !

Reactions: Daveck
2.60 star(s) 18 Votes