Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes
U

User_14600

Is there a lot of new content in the version and how much minutes of new playtime would you guess does it have? Is it worth pledging?

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
But premium scenes still doesn't work. I deleted entire appdata game folder, still nothing...
Get patched dll from and unpack it to <game directory>\Two Sides v0.06Fix - 64x_Data\Managed\ (overwrite the original; if there's no original, you're unpacking it to wrong directory). Then when you start the game, you can select "Options" from menu and see right away if it says "Hidden Content Unlocked".

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

The appdata folder is where your save files are stored at not the actual game folder. You have to download the Assembly-CSharp-v0.06Fix on the other page and go to where you have the game extracted at and go to the managed folder and overwrite the Assembly-CSharp.dll in the folder with the one from the zip file.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
No, there's more to see.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but changing into a female is optional right? to be honest, im not fond of changing into a girl or all that gay stuff. i just tried the game out of boredome and 'cause those two things are optional (and therefore avoidable) ^^.

huh, if that's all i will surely wait for more updates. a lot more...

kemcbg

Oct 7, 2017
lmao this has to be the shortest "update" to any game, ever. Literally nothing happened. This developer doesn't deserve a single patron and I for one will not be supporting from now on.
While the new update didn't bring as much new content/ functions as everybody was hoping, I still can't agree with you, that he doesn't deserve any patrons. The delay until the release was also quite terrible. I can perfectly understand if people don't want to start becoming a patron (this includes myself) or dont want to give as much as before.
On the other hand you can see progress in different areas and I know from my own work that rebuilding something from scratch and testing how it works takes a lot of time and wont bring you any other benifits for quite a while.

So I would say he deserves to have patrons, but needs to come back to more regular updates.

Reactions: Arcane666

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
why is he wasting time on a gay route ? i dont think the majority of patreon he has are gay or bi...
By the amount of Patrons (430+), he has about 10 people who might be leaning towards exploring those options.

This developer is attempting to create a game that encompasses every letter in the LGBTIQQCAPGNGFNBAAK2S (Not a joke...That is the longest legitimate acronym I've seen used); and do it in 5 languages!

Reactions: UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
By the amount of Patrons (430+), he has about 10 people who might be leaning towards exploring those options.

This developer is attempting to create a game that encompasses every letter in the LGBTIQQCAPGNGFNBAAK2S (Not a joke...That is the longest legitimate acronym I've seen used); and do it in 5 languages!
There are people who believe that what they think, is what everyone thinks. I thank that it isn't like that, the world would be very boring.

Reactions: ShadowManNor

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I have no problem with any of the fetishes listed except for gay/bi that one I chose no on. You can however fuck a guy while in female form so I don't know if that would be considered gay or bi.

I noticed one thing that needs to be fixed and that's with the bald headed guy if you give him his pills back later when you meet him again he acts like you took them even though you gave that shit back to him.

Also when Bret asks you want your name is and you give him one when you wake up your male character is now the female name you told Bret.

Also the Bret naming fucks up all your stats you gained with everyone and drops them back down to 0

One spot that fricken pissed me off was when the dog took off and you know he was going to the sister room and then you go there and it's licking her breast and then you fucking disturb her. Why the fuck would you fucking disturb her you fucking stupid fucking idiot you could of watched some kinky time but no you had to open your stupid fucking mouth like a fucking idiot and stop it. You should be bitch slapped into oblivion.:mad::mad:

Nov 18, 2017
Well...not much to show for such a long delay (I do understand the reasons, nonetheless...).

Some serious quirks lingering though. I took the option to not snoop through the sister's phone, yet magically MC was fully aware of the contents when the time for the park scene came up.

Also, in spite of choosing every option to indicate that I had zero sexual interest in the sister, the game seems to assume that getting into my sisters pants is the sole reason for MC's existence.

Heh...obviously that is a popular fetish, judging from perusing this thread. Me, totally here for the gay, so hopefully he keeps 'wasting time' on it. :p

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

There are options to opt out of every single thing in the game if you want to. Don't want incest then don't jerk off to her picture don't want to be bi don't pick maybe someday when looking at that writing in the bathroom if you don't want gay then don't suck Bret's dick don't want to be a cute little honey then select I want to change back don't want doggy loving then leave the dog alone and don't take it with you don't want to be a rapist then don't pick I want this.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Everything is said to be optional. But it seems that you'll have to experience some things at least once, and only then decide if you want more of that or not.

I don't think I've thought about this transformation stuff before, played other games with it (if there are any; probably yes), or anything. But now that I got it here, it's actually not bad. I'm curious type, I like all kinds of "what if" scenarios. And you can't deny that it brings many possibilities. :)

But that's another thing, possibilities. This game has many. And while I have no problem with most of included fetishes, I'm honestly a little afraid what will come out of it. If the finished game should please everyone, it would need to have much much more content than it has now. And it's also supposed to get more freedom for player, not just simple VN approach. If that should happen, it would make what we have seen so far merely an intro. I'm all for it, as I said, I like what I see so far. But with current pace of development, it would take years to finish, and so much can go wrong.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
You don't have to experience everything the gay is ignoble just don't pick the I'm gay option with Bret.

@

I used cheat engine on the game for stat boosting.

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
You don't have to experience everything the gay is ignoble just don't pick the I'm gay option with Bret.

@

I used cheat engine on the game for stat boosting.
i know how to do it so just in case i should set it at lemme say 900 or 90

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes