VN Ren'Py Abandoned Two Sisters [v1.02] [Disclaimer]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

demonrecon

Mar 2, 2018
there's like zero content here. i have seen demos with more. its a waste of time to download.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
This is like a 5 frame comic - no real content yet - will wait quite a bit to see if this goes anywhere...

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
He/she/it has a subscribestar page:

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I think this is the record for shortest Ren'py game I've ever seen.
No player input, barely any story yet. I'm not even mad, that's amazing.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Nice. I wish the sub was male, but I can't really complain, I will just focus on the domme. + Lesbians deserve to have games dedicated to them, untainted by male presence.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Default123x

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Nice. I wish the sub was male, but I can't really complain, I will just focus on the domme. + Lesbians deserve to have games dedicated to them, untainted by male presence.
The linked cartoon is telling the story from the POV of the sub girl.
I wonder if it will be a VN with choices or just a kinetic novel like a cartoon in ren'py?
If a person is gagged and bound she has not much choices ...

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
The linked cartoon is telling the story from the POV of the sub girl.
I wonder if it will be a VN with choices or just a kinetic novel like a cartoon in ren'py?
If a person is gagged and bound she has not much choices ...
Yeah, I assumed that the pov is the sub, I just like femdom more when the sub is male, regardless of pov.

While I love it when a game is a game, that is, when it requires some input from the player, be it choices or having game mechanics (that's why in opposition to popular opinion I kinda like RPGM games, free-roam, etc. especially if combined with renders for scenes), and I don't particularly like flip-through novels (unless the story is really good), but ultimately I do care about what sort of choices we are speaking about.

If the game WANTS to be a femdom game, then expecting a choice to change the narrative into a maledom or vanilla game is not a justified expectation, because maybe the dev wants his or her game to be about femdom, or vice versa. That being said, choices and bifurcations in a story, even if it focuses onto a specific erotic genre is always welcome. Then again, female domination is still a small niche, and since I love it, I take any game featuring it with gratitude.

Reactions: Default123x

Lermo

Aug 6, 2018
now i really like the setting. what i dont like is how it starts right in the middle. why is her sister already tied up.. what "stunt" did she pull? i would love to see the story unfold. at what point did the little sister realize she could turn her older sister into her slave? Also why is the old woman pointing out you are no longer safe in ur houe? what did harriet do to her mother in order to become head of the house. it would make sense that she wanted the strict mother out of the way so no one can bother her while turning her big sister into an obedient slave. i will 100% check this out later. right now there is 0 content. but i would love to see more.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
now i really like the setting. what i dont like is how it starts right in the middle. why is her sister already tied up.. what "stunt" did she pull? i would love to see the story unfold. at what point did the little sister realize she could turn her older sister into her slave? Also why is the old woman pointing out you are no longer safe in ur houe? what did harriet do to her mother in order to become head of the house. it would make sense that she wanted the strict mother out of the way so no one can bother her while turning her big sister into an obedient slave. i will 100% check this out later. right now there is 0 content. but i would love to see more.
I think the game starts right where the comic ends. Here is the link for the comic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes