VN Ren'Py Abandoned Two Sisters [v1.02] [Disclaimer]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

buff

May 29, 2017
what do you mean "comic" this is only 1 page for me. so not really satisfy my curiosity
Right. That's why this VN is being drawn, since there's clearly more fun to be had with this.

We all want more content, it just doesn't exist yet. Dude drew a one-pager, people liked it, so he's starting to expand it. This is what he has so far.

Hell-O2

Mar 23, 2020
Nice

Well known artist that tries to make a renpy game.
Always wondering why not more do or try it that way.

His art got my atention already for long time, so i can't waiting to see what we will get here :D

cya

Reactions: douille01

Dalbert33

Dec 21, 2020
I enjoyed both seconds of gameplay.....would be fun if you could develop this into a full game

Reactions: buff

buff

May 29, 2017
Disclaimer is working on the VN, but he only releases to his high tiers, so no idea how much content is really there. (I'm a low tier patron and am planning on dropping if he doesn't feed me some content in the next few weeks, right now I am sending him money for basically no reason.)

• Sad
Reactions: DaedricLover

Dalbert33

Dec 21, 2020
Disclaimer is working on the VN, but he only releases to his high tiers, so no idea how much content is really there. (I'm a low tier patron and am planning on dropping if he doesn't feed me some content in the next few weeks, right now I am sending him money for basically no reason.)
Not telling you what to do...but I would drop the Patreon until he releases something worth supporting financially....that's just me

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
So...the story is once their mother dies, the younger sister starts raping the older sister?

buff

May 29, 2017
So...the story is once their mother dies, the younger sister starts raping the older sister?
Pretty much. Great, idn't it?

(Actually: Not sure which is which, I thought the rapey one was older, but could be wrong.)

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Pretty much. Great, idn't it?

(Actually: Not sure which is which, I thought the rapey one was older, but could be wrong.)
According to the VN game, the Dom is younger

I'm not opposed to lesbian rape, but at the moment it's not well fleshed out

buff

May 29, 2017
According to the VN game, the Dom is younger
Good to know, thanks.

Speaking of that-- what exactly is "the VN game" in the above quote? I've got the original oneshot, the "TwoSisters-1.02-market" which is sort of a mini-VN, and the 'TwoSistersDiaryEngtry-0.01" which is a bit longer but a lot of the art is unfinished.
There is some very sexy stuff in all of them, but none of it is really a proper VN.

I'm not opposed to lesbian rape, but at the moment it's not well fleshed out
Disclaimer is an artist first and a writer a distant second. I think he just wants to draw smut, and putting together the actual VN/game is a chore for him.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Good to know, thanks.

Speaking of that-- what exactly is "the VN game" in the above quote? I've got the original oneshot, the "TwoSisters-1.02-market" which is sort of a mini-VN, and the 'TwoSistersDiaryEngtry-0.01" which is a bit longer but a lot of the art is unfinished.
There is some very sexy stuff in all of them, but none of it is really a proper VN.

Disclaimer is an artist first and a writer a distant second. I think he just wants to draw smut, and putting together the actual VN/game is a chore for him.
I was referring to the "game" in this post, the "Two Sisters [v1.02]", being a VN, well a mini-VN

Reactions: buff

buff

May 29, 2017
I was referring to the "game" in this post, the "Two Sisters [v1.02]", being a VN, well a mini-VN
Got it, that's the 'market' version. Dang, was hoping there was another one floating around out there.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
hi, I am the creator of this game. thank you all for comments, it was nice to read them all. here is an image I did recently of the two sister that you might like.
View attachment 1551718
Thats fucking terrible ..morally the art is really good lol

Is the implication that the sub sister is into this ? Or is she just indimidated ? I like willing submission thats ehy i wanted to ask

disclaimish

Dec 18, 2021
Thats fucking terrible ..morally the art is really good lol

Is the implication that the sub sister is into this ? Or is she just indimidated ? I like willing submission thats ehy i wanted to ask
yeah the morality thing is a big part of my stories. I like to think that the dome has such control over the sub that all she can do it look on.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes