VN Ren'Py Abandoned Two Sisters [v1.02] [Disclaimer]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
yeah the morality thing is a big part of my stories. I like to think that the dome has such control over the sub that all she can do it look on.
But is the sub sister into this ? It seems more of a depressing reek+tysha disgusting situation then hot

Im not kink shaming but its hard flr me to seperate fantasy sometimes

I tend to like willing subs who have deep seated degradation fetishes instead of being uterly mentally destroyed by a abusive person

disclaimish

Dec 18, 2021
But is the sub sister into this ? It seems more of a depressing reek+tysha disgusting situation then hot

Im not kink shaming but its hard flr me to seperate fantasy sometimes

I tend to like willing subs who have deep seated degradation fetishes instead of being uterly mentally destroyed by a abusive person
Fair enough, It is what it is I suppose.

For me I don't have to worry about the mental health of this characters as they are just lines on paper. so I put them in situation that might not work for them.

sorry its not to your liking.

Cheers

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Hi
I quite like it as it is quirky and different I hope there is more to come and willing subs who have deep seated degradation fetishes have to start somewhere!

buff

May 29, 2017
Until now no news and new update on this game. I am really sorry to hear if any bad things happened to developer.
He's still alive and kicking and posting stuff to patrons on a regular basis, it just generally isn't related to the VN. Disclaimer is a hell of an artist but not really a writer or a programmer, so generating a game is not really in his wheel house.

I hope he either muscles through it or find someone to collaborate with that will help him out, because the basic idea is insanely fucking hot and deserves to be published. I mean, lesbian incest bondage. Holy shit, man.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
He's still alive and kicking and posting stuff to patrons on a regular basis, it just generally isn't related to the VN. Disclaimer is a hell of an artist but not really a writer or a programmer, so generating a game is not really in his wheel house.

I hope he either muscles through it or find someone to collaborate with that will help him out, because the basic idea is insanely fucking hot and deserves to be published. I mean, lesbian incest bondage. Holy shit, man.
Is this game abandoned?
So it seems it hasn't been abandoned as they still show some updates on their subscribestar.
I doubt it but does anyone have access to see what it is

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes