4.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Davistelroy

Feb 7, 2024
No, the 0.03 version posted here is only half of the planned content for that in-game day.

The beach and more is coming in the next one, info is public on subscribestar.
Thank you

And, there is a moment in this version, when you can use the pill?

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
And, there is a moment in this version, when you can use the pill?
I don't think so.

The current game is apparently just the prologue, with a more static story of events.

Eventually the game should have more of a sandbox mode, where you can choose where to go on each day.

Reactions: Davistelroy

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Actually the fact that it's free roam should be pretty good for the transformation part. That way you can somehow recoup on the lost opportunities from the early game. At least hopefully, I guess we'll find out

Reactions: Some_Dude?

LeeWeeKent

Sep 30, 2017
look at his attitude and progress, I believe by this date of next year, we'll be seeing the Two Sides Revamp 0.03 and Two Sides Re-scam 0.03 roll out.

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I hope he rolls out the next version at the end of the month or beginning of next month. There is an alpha test version with Bret i would like to try but its only on Patreon, but either way I would rather wait for the next full update and I hope its soon. He has hired someone to help with programming I think it was so he can focus on locations and story so I was hoping for faster progress with updates.

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes