Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017
Weird that the game didnt get the completed tag then. I really thought that its not completed because lacking of the extra ending or something.
I don't know, maybe the dev plan to return on this game to add an extra ending. I think that they said they may add the dwarf princess to the harem later but nothing is sure about that. From what I know th redikal team consider this game finish and concentrate their attention on their other projet.

Reactions: w.iT

Fchry31

Sep 28, 2021
How to use saves file again? Ppl always share with sync_data i put it un saves folder but doesnt work

annousmeness

Nov 20, 2020
to all people who tried the android version, tried to save and failed, download the windows version and use joiplay, it works mostly and saving does work

Nov 11, 2019
I've finally marked this game off my extensive backlog, and man what a ride. The art was great, but was lacking in quantity and animation. The harem ending was fulfilling. Although missing out on a lot of scenes to achieve said ending was frustrating. Also Hilde is heavily teased throughout the story and we never get her which sucks. At last, the Dark Lord finally going "Super Sayian" was a satisfying payoff. I kept putting this game off due to it being RPGM, but much to my surprise it wasn't a typical RPGM game. It's more similar to a Renpy VN. Awesome fucking game you guys. I'm sad it's over, but a sequel or an expanded remaster would be welcome.

Sep 26, 2021
I am late to the party here, but how does one get this game to work for newer MacBooks? I always get that stupid, "Do not have permission," notice, which I assume is because the game is outdated with the newest OS? I never had this problem with my 2013 Mac. 2015 Mac seems to block all games made before 2021, or those not updated before 2021.

Dec 1, 2021
i really like the writing of this novel, but i feel that there is probably better options out there if you want to feel like some dark lord conquering lands, this is just not it.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
i really like the writing of this novel, but i feel that there is probably better options out there if you want to feel like some dark lord conquering lands, this is just not it.
I'd like to know what they are. In terms of writing, this is top-tier. I guess there's also Ravager, Overwhored, VenusBlood, Sengoku Rance. The Slave Lord series, though they're kind-of weaksauce. Can't think of much else that's not text-based.

Dec 1, 2021
I'd like to know what they are. In terms of writing, this is top-tier. I guess there's also Ravager, Overwhored, VenusBlood, Sengoku Rance. The Slave Lord series, though they're kind-of weaksauce. Can't think of much else that's not text-based.
A lot of the Venus blood games come to my mind, what do you mean by weaksauce anyway?
And in Ravager you are a dragon...

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
A lot of the Venus blood games come to my mind, what do you mean by weaksauce anyway?
Truth be told, I wasn't referring to the Slave Lord games, which I haven't played recently. I was thinking of Elven Conquest, which I feel is a bit lighter in tone and more cutesy than a lot of these other games.

And in Ravager you are a dragon...
One who gets a lair and army, so I think it qualifies as an "evil lord" game.

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
Excuse me, I've got a bit of a problem. The game worked fine just yesterday when I finished Elanor's route. When I tried to turn it on today, it tells me:
Error
Script error.

for more information, push F8
And no, pressing F8 doesn't do anything. I considered just redownloading the game and replacing the files, but I wanted to kinda report it, kinda see if there's maybe any source of this problem others can think of. As for what I did, I played some Corruption of Champions, that's it for today, so I really can't think of the source of the problem. Ideas?

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes