• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Dec 1, 2021
Truth be told, I wasn't referring to the Slave Lord games, which I haven't played recently. I was thinking of Elven Conquest, which I feel is a bit lighter in tone and more cutesy than a lot of these other games.
In that case, i fully agree, the slave lord games always feel shitty and half-assed, but i guess that happens because they used to be flash games. Overwhored and most of the Venus Blood games are games i think are better at making the evil dark lord concept. Primarily venus blood because they give you many options and many endings.
One who gets a lair and army, so I think it qualifies as an "evil lord" game.
When i think "evil lord" i imagine Sauron and not smaug i guess.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
I found this:

* In short, better wait Beta 2 to consider this game completed.

Reactions: baddog99

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I'd like to know what they are. In terms of writing, this is top-tier. I guess there's also Ravager, Overwhored, VenusBlood, Sengoku Rance. The Slave Lord series, though they're kind-of weaksauce. Can't think of much else that's not text-based.
What are some that's text based?

Crownoflolis

Apr 29, 2020
Who made the walkthrough for this game LOL. You really did a number on those newbies who wants to play this. He do a little bit of trolling. (p.s For the harem route you DON'T need to have the heroine raped by the orcs. Not a requirement. The walkthrough is just the most optimal way that balances choices and affection so you get the same amount at the end. It's NOT the only way.)

TuturuNisa

May 25, 2018
So the android version still doesnt save?
Who keeps making the android versions for them not to work in the slightlest. I mean, im happy they get made by someone, but is really strange they waste their time porting while not making it work properly everytime a new version is released.

Or maybe im doing something wrong and i just dont know how to click on the save menu to save the game?

Horker14

Feb 19, 2021
Tyrant Quest - Gold Edition Steam page is up with release date set at approx. August 20, 2022
Good. I enjoyed it for free, even though the last chapters felt a bit rushed. I'll throw in some shekels when its out.

Finished this VN by enstablishing a reign of terror with Ancalia as mistress. Even though i was aiming for elven whore ending.

Not many games with this premise. The art is meh, but i like the characters, especially the protagonist. A power tripping evil fuck. Really tired of games with sissy stuttering clowns, students and farmboys as protagonists.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes